剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Because I didn't do anything about it.
因为我没有做出任何补救
I let it be okay for me, and it wasn't.
我放任不管 以为会变好 然而并非如此
No, I suppose I did exactly the same thing.
我想我也犯了一样的错
I was terrified that if we talked--
我很害怕如果我们谈了...
I mean, really talked--
都老实坦白了
that everything we were would end.
那我们俩的关系就彻底结束了
Yeah, and now look at us.
可看看我们现在这样
I'm still hoping we find our way back.
我仍希望我们俩能和好如初
That is all I ever wanted.
我一直都是这么想的
Simon was just...
西蒙只是...
a door for me to try and--
我尝试找回已迷失的自我
and, uh--and find this part of myself that was lost
好让我能够回归我们的婚姻
so I could come back into our marriage and...
并为之努力的
and fight for it.
一扇门
But now it's over, so...
可现在一切都结束了
Let's just not make this messier than it is.
我们还是别把事情越搞越复杂了
So nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到您
Back in town, huh?
又回来了吗
When did you get in? He lives here.
什么时候到的 他就住这
Lives here?
住这
Didn't you fly in to write me
上个月你不是飞过来
a check for the app last month?
签了张支票用于应用开♥发♥吗
Unbelievable.
难以置信吧
Victor, this is--
维克托 这位是...
well, I don't think I know your real name.
我想我还不知道你的真名
It's Frank.
我叫弗兰克
Frank. Huh.
原来叫弗兰克
Victor, Frank. Frank, Victor.
维克托 弗兰克 相互认识下吧
Oh. How are you?
你好
He's going to be running a group meditation for the office
他将会每周一次让全办公室
once a week. A what?
一起集体冥想 干什么
We're going to be doing things a little differently around here.
我们将做一些和以往与众不同的事
Can I get you a drink, lunch?
要帮你买♥♥杯饮料吗 还是买♥♥份午饭
No, I'm good.
不了 多谢
All right, well, I need five minutes to get settled in,
好吧 给我五分钟 我去安排一下
Then I'll be right with you. Take your time.
然后再来找你 你去忙吧
Group meditation?
集体冥想
It's a stressed-out environment.
办公室里压力太大
I think it'll be good for everybody.
我觉得这有益所有人身心健康
Oh, no, sure.
这样啊
Why don't we just put bongs in everyone's office
那为什么不每间办公室放个大♥麻♥烟枪
and let them get blow jobs on their coffee breaks?
让他们在休息的时候可以吸上一口
That'll make everyone happy. Don't be a dick, Victor.
这样大家都开心 别犯浑了 维克托
Let me tell you something, Neil.
尼尔 你听我说
I didn't bust my ass to build this firm from the ground up
我这么竭尽全力让这家企业起死回生
to have you turn it into some Hippie Commune now.
可不是为了让你再把它变成嬉皮公社
And I won't have you talk to me that way again.
以后也不许再这么对我说话
You got lucky one time, son, one time.
孩子 你确实很幸运 但就一次
You had a little midlife crisis fever dream,
你突然有了一个中年危机狂热白日梦
and you got some nerd to build you an app.
还找了个程序员帮你开♥发♥应用
But the name of the game around here is "What's next?"
但你得要问问自己 "接下来怎么办"
You hear me? What's next?
听到了吗 接下来怎么办
I know what I don't want to do--
我知道我不想干什么
sit in front of a computer screen for 12 hours a day,
一天12个小时坐在电脑屏幕前
analyze stock trends, make the rich richer
分♥析♥股票走势 让富人更富
and pretend it doesn't matter so I can go home,
还要假装无所谓 等我回到家
sit in front of my TV and think,
坐在电视机前想着
"One day I'll retire, and everything will be great."
"等到我退休 一切都会非常完美"
That's not a life.
这可不是人生
That's a slow death.
这是慢性死亡
But it's a very, very profitable one.
但这可是最赚钱的人生
Tell me what I'm missing here, Neil, really.
告诉我我错过了什么 尼尔 告诉我
I'm not the same person anymore.
我不再是过去的我了
Oh, here we go again.
又来了
My old life is over,
我过去的生活已经结束
and my new one won't be conventional.
我的新生活绝不会再循规蹈矩
I know the results of a life lived safe.
我知道安稳过日子的后果
And since I can't go back in time...
既然我已经回不到过去
I want to see what the results are when I don't.
那我想知道不安稳会有什么后果
I'm gonna start taking changes again.
我想要再次改变
So you're welcome to join me in there...
你要么就加入我们一起冥想
or not.
要么别来
I really don't care.
我压根不在乎
You have a visitor.
有人找你
Hello, darling.
你好 亲爱的
The water's warm.
水很暖和
It feels good.
很舒服
I was just about to have some lunch.
我正打算去吃午饭
Should I set another plate?
你愿意共进吗
You, um--you mentioned Fisher's space earlier.
你...你之前提到费希尔使用的空间
I brought some tear sheets.
我带了样张
I'll have Rosalie get you a robe,
我去让罗莎莉给你拿件浴袍
Put your clothes in the guest room so you can settle some.
把你的行李放到客房♥安顿下来吧
I'll meet you on the veranda.
一会儿阳台见
I'll be waiting.
我等你
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表