剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Are you kidding me?
你没开玩笑吧
Implants?
隆胸
Something wrong with that?
有什么不可以吗
It's just a test run.
只是测试一下你的反应
I uh...
我...
I am thinking about it, though.
不过 我在考虑这件事
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Suddenly single.
突然变单身了
Starting over, I guess.
一切从头开始吧
Is that what we're doing?
我们现在就这样了吗
Yeah, it sure looks like it.
是啊 看起来是这样
So, that's it?
就这么完了吗
Marriage is over.
婚姻走到头了
You buy new tits so you can start dating again?
你隆个胸然后就开始重新出去约会了吗
What, you can start your own escort business
怎么 你能经营自己的拉皮条事业
and that's okay?
我有什么不能的
We wouldn't be here is you hadn't gone out
如果你不是跟城里一半的女人都睡过了
and screwed half the women in this city.
我们也不会走到今天这个地步
If you recall, I started escorting
你别忘了 我开始做应♥召♥
because you and Simon were sleeping together.
是因为你和西蒙搞在一起了
You hadn't touched me in six months.
你有半年没碰过我了
I have needs and I was lonely.
我也有需求 而且我很寂寞
And I was working 70 hours a week.
我每周工作70个小时
And then coming home, having to be a father
回到家里 还要继续扮演父亲
and a husband.
和丈夫的角色
I did the best that I could, Grace.
我已经尽力了 格蕾丝
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
You threw in the towel a long time ago.
你很早以前就放弃了
You just assumed I'd take care of myself.
你只是假装认为我可以照顾好自己
Well, I did.
我的确可以
Yeah, you sure did, didn't you?
是的 你是做到了 不是吗
You know, you never told me.
知道吗 你还从没告诉过我
How was he?
他怎么样
Did he make you scream?
他让你尖叫吗
Did he do things I wouldn't do?
他做那些我不会做的事吗
What, you just want me to say that
怎么 你就想让我说出那样的话来
so you can hate me? Is that it?
然后你就可以恨我了 是不是
Like you--like, what, like you didn't enjoy your flings?
就好像 好像你不享受那些露水情缘一样
I mean, be honest, right?
说实话吧 好吗
You love sleeping with other women.
你愿意跟那些女人上♥床♥
I mean, all our years of monogamy,
这么多年只跟我一个女人上♥床♥
you probably felt deprived.
你大概早就觉得索然无味了吧
You couldn't find me one married man out there
你到外面看看 有哪个已婚男人
that doesn't fall asleep fantasizing about sex
不是幻想着跟别的女人上♥床♥
with other women.
而入睡的
So, yes, yes, I enjoyed it.
所以是的 我很享受
Great, now you have free reign.
很好 现在你可以随心所欲了
I don't want to fight with you, Grace.
我不想跟你吵架 格蕾丝
Not today.
今天不想
Victor's in the hospital.
维克托进医院了
It's his heart.
心脏问题
What?
什么
And the SEC is investigating us.
还有 证♥监♥会♥在调查我们
Adriana called them in.
艾德里安娜让他们来查我们
For revenge for when you and I...
为了报复你和我那时...
Oh, my God.
天呐
That's serious.
那事情可严重了
Yeah, well, like you said.
是啊 像你说的那样
I did my fair share to bring it on.
这事我也有份
Maybe we should think about selling the house.
也许我们应该考虑把房♥子卖♥♥掉
Trish DiMarco is a great realtor.
崔西·迪马科是个不错的地♥产♥经纪
I'll give her a call.
我会给她打电♥话♥的
Hey, Arthur.
亚瑟
For Christ's sake.
看在上帝的份上
Can you just call me Dad?
你就不能叫我爸爸吗
We're past all that crap, aren't we?
还要来这一套吗
Yeah, we are...
是啊 我们...
Dad.
爸爸
Can I get you something to drink?
需要什么喝的吗
Just a club soda. I rode the bike here.
给我杯苏打水就行 我骑车来的
Club soda for my son along with that scotch?
苏打水给我儿子 还有我点的威士忌
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
I-I know it was last minute.
我知道现在到紧要关头了
Is this about Argentina?
是关于要去阿根廷的事吗
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Emma told me.
艾玛告诉我的
Oh, she was worried that I wouldn't.
她担心我不肯去
I just don't like to share all the crap
我只是不想分享我身上的
that's going on with me.
这些破事
It's exciting, though.
不过还是挺激动的
Viral therapy.
病毒治疗
Last resort stuff, but...
最后一招了 不过...
it's encouraging.
还是挺有希望的
I am gonna be fine.
我会没事的
There's something else we gotta talk about before you--
我们还有些事要谈 在你...
Let me spare ya.
不用浪费时间了
I know what it's about.
我知道是什么事
It's my will.
我的遗嘱
You're back in it.
你已经回到继承人名单上了
Now, Emma's gonna get the lion's share of it,
现在 艾玛会继承大部分的财产
but you're gonna do all right.
不过你也不会少
Of course, I wouldn't be your father
当然了 如果当初不留一手
if it didn't come with a catch.
我也不会是你♥爸♥爸了
I gotta die first.
前提是我得死
Hi.
你好
I'm looking for Jimmy Valenti.
我要找吉米·瓦伦蒂
He's in a meeting at the moment,
他正在开会
but he should be available shortly.
不过会议很快就会结束的
Great, I'll just go grab a drink.
很好 那我先去喝一杯
We'll take it off of the top.
我们就从最上面的开始
Adriana.
艾德里安娜
Looking forward to doing
很期待与你的
business with you. Absolutely, Neil.
合作 当然 尼尔
Hell of a nice guy, that Jimmy.
真是个不错的人 那个吉米
Thank you for introducing us.
谢谢你介绍我们认识
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Isn't it obvious?
还不够明显吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm stealing your account.
我在抢你的客户
Jimmy and I have an understanding.
吉米和我是有协议的
I've been running this convention for five years.
这个会议我已经承办了五年了
Well, I guess he doesn't understand your understanding.
我想他不太满意你们之间的协议
I only had to up your offer by 20%.
我的出价只比你的高了二成
You want to burn down my house,
你不是想烧了我的房♥子吗
I'm gonna burn down yours.
我也要烧了你的房♥子
You're not going to get away with this.
这件事我不会善罢甘休的
Oh, the convention?
你说会议啊
That's just the beginning.
这只是开始
I have much more.
好戏还在后头
A standard, in-house Bastion contract.
一个标准的巴斯申内部合同
I backdated it six months.
日期改到了半年前
It specifies a large amount of cash
这份合同证明
that you've been funneling into investments.
你一直在将大笔现金转入投资
Cash obtained illegally.
非法赚取现金
Forged my signature.
伪造了我的签名
Ooh, where do you think I learned that little trick?
你觉得我是从哪儿学到的
You can keep this one for your records.
这份你可以留着做备案
I buried the original in paperwork at the office.
我已经把原件留在办公室了
And when the SEC get their hands on it,
等证券交易委员看到这份文件
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表