before we do that.
再告诉他们
I don't understand why you can't take
我不懂 为什么不能把这些信息
this information to the police.
告诉警♥察♥呢
Everything we give Tanner
我们告诉坦纳的每件事
she twists to fit her own theory.
她都曲解它 并用来填补自己的理论
Then let's take our case to the media.
那我们就去告诉媒体
I can call Angela King at the Philadelphia Press.
我来打给《费城日报》的安吉拉·金
She owes me a favor.
她欠我个人情
Mr. Hastings, with what we know about "A,"
海斯汀先生 就我们所了解的A
that is just not the right move.
这样做并非明智之举
What do you know about "A?"
你们知道关于A的什么
Everything's in those boxes.
都在那些盒子里
And about a dozen more in a storage unit up on the North Highway.
还有大概一打箱子在北公路的储物间里
How did we not see this happening again?
我们怎么会没看出来这种事又发生了呢
Forcing the girls to keep things from you
逼迫她们向你们撒谎
is what "A" does best.
是A最擅长的
All right. Well, maybe if we look at all this together...
好吧 如果我们一起来看这些...
we might find something that you guys missed.
也许能找到一些被你们所忽略的线索
But before you do that...
在这之前...
"A" didn't just prey on the girls.
A的目标不只是这些姑娘
Your secrets are in there, too.
你们的秘密也在里面
And if you decide to open them,
如果你们决定打开这些
you need to be prepared for those to come out.
你们得为接下来看到的一切做好心理准备
No more secrets.
不再有秘密
The police are downstairs.
警♥察♥在楼下了
And they want to come up.
他们想上来
They're here for me.
他们是来找我的
And you're harboring a fugitive.
你是在窝藏逃犯
You can't be here when they find him.
警♥察♥找到他时你不能在场
Don't stop looking.
别停止找线索
Caleb, wait Toby...
凯勒等等 托比
He's doing the right thing.
他这么做没错
And we need you on the right side of this,
我们希望你和你的上司
and your boss.
也站在对的这边
It's Melissa.
是梅丽莎
Melissa...
梅丽莎...
There's something you need to know.
有件事得告诉你
So "A's" a guy?
这么说A是个男人
I don't know any girls named Charles.
我从没见过叫查尔斯的女孩
Why would "A" give you a gas mask?
为什么A会给你防毒面具
Ali's his favorite.
艾莉是他的最爱
I think after the prom,
我认为舞会之后
she's the only one he wants to keep.
他唯一想留下的就是她
So our Night At The Opera
所以我们的歌♥剧之夜
is going to turn into a scene from Carrie?
要变成《魔女凯莉》的情景了吗
No, we're not going to let that happen.
不 我们不能让那种事发生
I know what you're thinking, Spencer,
我知道你在想什么 斯宾塞
but I promise you don't have time to make it to that vault.
我跟你保证 你没时间赶到那个储藏室去
So have you ever built one?
你以前做过这个吗
I haven't needed to build one.
我没必要去做一个
But I've read about it.
但我读过相关内容
Build what?
建造什么
The stuff Spencer said she needed to decorate.
斯宾塞说要用来装饰的东西
If it delivers,
如果要实施
we'll have what we need to build a machine
我们就得造一台机器
that temporarily shuts off the electricity.
暂时切断这里的电源
How long is temporarily?
暂时是多久
Long enough to get us out of here.
足够让我们逃出去
Yeah, we can turn off the power, but what about "A?"
我们可以关闭电源 那A呢
And it's his prom.
这是他的舞会
There's no way he's not coming.
他没有理由不来
I hope you're right, Emily.
希望你说的对 艾米莉
Because like Hanna said,
因为就像汉娜说的
there's five of us and one of him.
我们有五个人 而他孤军奋战
Good morning. Guten tag. Bom dia.
早安 早安[德] 早安[葡]
Please find your stations.
请到各自的工作台
This is not what I was expecting.
这可和我想的不一样
So now you're excited?
你现在激动了吗
You're actually going to help "A" decorate this place?
你真打算帮A装扮这个地方
We can use this to make a curtain for Ali's grand entrance.
可以用这个为艾莉华丽出场做个幕布
Well, you're on your own.
那你就自己做吧
Em, we're all in this together.
艾米 我们在同一条船上
What are you doing?
你在搞什么名堂
Taking a stand.
表个态罢了
By sitting?
就这么坐着
This isn't my prom. I'm not helping.
这不是我的舞会 我不想帮忙
Why are you being such a bitch?
你为什么要这样胡闹
I'm being a bitch? Take a look around.
我胡闹 睁大眼睛看清楚
Why are you making this so easy for "A"?
为什么要让A这么轻易得逞
Oh, my God, drapes! Thanks, "A."
我的天 窗帘布 谢谢A
I'm so excited, I get to have my senior prom in a dungeon.
我很激动 我要在地牢里开毕业舞会了
You know what? Forget it, Emily.
算了 艾米莉
I don't need your help.
我不需要你帮忙
You did that on purpose.
你故意踢我
Get over yourself. Stop,
别自以为是了 够了
this is already stressful enough as it is.
我们压力已经够大了
Spencer, don't start--
斯宾塞 别惹事...
I didn't start anything. The quitter did.
我什么都没做 是那个懦夫在惹事
That's what you do, isn't it, Emily?
你不总这么做吗 艾米莉
You quit things.
你总是轻易放弃
When things are too much for you,
一旦你觉得压力太大
you just throw in the towel.
你就举手投降
I mean, you quit the swim team.
你看你退出了游泳队
You quit Paige.
你放弃了佩奇
You even quit Maya.
你甚至抛下了玛雅
Guys!
你们俩
You, guys!
你们俩住手
You guys!
你们别这样
Stop it!
住手
Emily! Come on!
艾米莉 别这样
Stop. Get her off!
住手 让她住手
Stop. Stop! Stop.
停下 停下 停下
You guys, honestly, I cannot handle this.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 说真的 我受不了了
Please, can we not do this to each other?
拜托了 我们能别自乱阵脚吗
I'm sorry, Spence.
对不起 斯宾塞
Okay, I know this isn't your fault.
好了 我知道这不是你的错
Me, too.
我也很抱歉
Look, I'm just trying to make the best of a very bad situation.
情况已经很糟了 我只是在想办法处理
If you baboons are done fighting,
如果各位小姐已经打完了
I could use some help over here.
过来搭把手吧
Then we can all decorate together.
然后我们就可以一起装饰了
If I knew where they were, I wouldn't be here right now.
如果我知道她们在哪 我就不会在这
I would be with Hanna.
我会和汉娜在一起
I would like to believe you. But I...
我很想相信你 但是我...
But you don't and you won't. So let's quit wasting time.
但你不信也不会信 我们就别浪费时间了
You need to charge our client or release him.
你要么起诉我们的委托人 要么放了他
You might not know exactly where they are,
你可能不知道她们的具体♥位♥置
but you know more than what you're telling me.
但你也没把你知道的都告诉我
You're right. I know a lot more than you do.
说得对 我的确比你知道的多
Okay, son, I think it's time we go.
好了 孩子 我们该走了
I hacked into your computer system,
我侵入了你的电脑系统
and I found the location where you lost the van.
而且找到了货车的失踪地点
You just admitted to a federal offense.
你刚刚承认了犯罪行为
I think he meant to say if he hacked
我想他要说的是
into your system he could find the van.
如果他侵入你的电脑 他就能找到货车
And if he had further access to that system,
如果他能更进一步接触到系统
he may be able to...
他也许可以...
Override the hacker's jamming signal and locate the van.
消除黑客的干扰信♥号♥♥ 找到货车
Those are some big "Ifs."
这些假设很大胆
I think the bigger "Ifs" are what if you're wrong?
我觉得更大胆的假设是如果你错了怎么办
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表