Mona?
梦娜
I know it's been a while,
我知道已经过了很久
but I haven't changed that much, have I?
不过我没怎么变 对吧
You guys, it's me...
各位 是我啊
Alison.
艾莉森
Caleb got into the PD's command center.
凯勒进入了警局的指挥中心
And if you cross-check the van's GPS system
如果把面包车的定位系统和
with the PD's system, it goes dead right here.
警局的系统交叉比对 就会发现在这消失了
On Route 30, near the railroad crossing.
在30号♥公路 靠近铁路交叉口
That's when "A" hacked into the van's computer system
A就是在那黑进了押送车的电脑系统
and took remote control of the vehicle.
并且接手了车的遥控装置
Okay, so "A" would have needed to be near
所以A需要待在离车很近的地方
to keep the van on the road.
让车继续开上路
The overpass would have given "A" a clear view
天桥就可以让A看得一清二楚
and also cover from the deputies.
同时从附驾座上也看不到A
Are there any traffic cameras in the area
那一区有没有交通监控相机
that you can hack into?
你能黑进去看看吗
I am one step ahead of you.
我已经搞定了
Backing up that footage now.
现在倒♥退♥录像
One frame of "A," that's all we need.
我们只需要找到A的一丁点影像就行了
I can't believe it's really you.
不敢相信真的是你
There has to be another way out.
肯定有别的出口
There is not.
没别的出口
Now come, sit down.
过来坐下吧
It's tea time.
喝茶时间到了
Tea time?
喝茶时间
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Do you know where we are?
你知道我们在哪吗
We're in my living room, Spencer.
在我家的客厅里 斯宾塞
This is my house.
这是我家
Why are you acting like such an imbecile?
你们为什么要表现得这么蠢
Han, it's not like you're gonna gain it
汉娜 光吃一块饼干
all back by eating one cookie.
是不会让你发胖的
You know you want one.
你很想吃一块的
We really thought you were dead.
我们真的以为你死了
Thank God for Mrs. Grunwald.
感谢上帝 感谢格伦沃尔德夫人
I don't know how I'll ever repay her
那晚你们救了我一命
for saving my life that night.
我都不知道该怎么报答你们
I'm so happy to see you guys.
我非常高兴见到你们
We're really happy to see you too, Mona.
我们也真的很高兴见到你 梦娜
Do not call me that again.
别再叫我梦娜
You know how much I loathe that bitch.
你们知道我有多讨厌那贱♥人♥
It's her hair.
真是她的头发
So, Alison...
艾莉森
More tea?
再喝点茶吗
We need to start the game.
我们要开始玩游戏了
What if we don't want to play?
如果我们不想玩呢
Four chimes means it's game time.
四下钟声代表游戏时间开始
The object of the game is to be ready for your date
游戏的目的是通过获取服装
by acquiring an outfit.
来为你的约会做好准备
Then you get to open the door
然后你就能打开门
and find out who your mystery date is.
找出你的神秘约会对象
Like this.
比如说这样
Wait, that's from the Ice Ball.
等等 这是冰雪舞会上的照片
No. I'm not going to sit here and play this stupid game.
不 我不会坐在这里玩这个愚蠢的游戏
There's something for everyone today.
今天有东西要给大家
These are invitations to prom.
这是毕业舞会的邀请函
I think we're playing the game to see
我想我们要玩这游戏才能见到
who our prom dates will be.
和我们一起出席的对象
No, I'm not.
不 我不玩
You win. Okay?
你赢了
You can have us as your precious dolls.
你可以让我们做你的珍贵玩偶
But if Caleb shows up here,
但如果凯勒在这出现
if you do anything to hurt him, I will kill you.
如果你敢动他一根头发 我就杀了你
Hanna! No.
汉娜 别说了
You are not Alison.
你根本不是艾莉森
You're Mona, okay?
你就是梦娜
And this is not your house.
这也不是你的家
You're not here alone anymore.
你在再也不孤单了
There are five of us,
我们有五个人
and one of him, her, it, bitch.
而他或她或它 那贱♥人♥只有一个人
Hanna's right.
汉娜说得对
Let's find a way to get the hell out of here.
我们想办法逃出这个鬼地方
Mona, let's go.
梦娜 来
My name is Alison. Alison DiLaurentis.
我叫艾莉森 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
Mona, let's go!
梦娜 快走
What is that?
这是什么声音
It's trying to warn you.
我试着警告你们
Guys, I can't take it.
我的耳朵受不了了
Oh, my God.
天呐
Mona! Hurry!
梦娜 快点
Guys!
大家快点
It won't stop until you're in your rooms!
你们都回屋里响声才会停
It should be coming up.
应该快查好了
You can't get to that overpass without passing a camera, right?
要通过高架桥肯定要经过摄像头的对吧
What the...
什么玩意...
"A" Found a way to override the camera.
A想办法操控了摄像头
"A's" mocking us with a damn cartoon.
A用一部该死的卡♥通♥片嘲笑我们呢
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'll go get you some ice for that.
我给你拿点冰块敷一敷吧
I don't need ice. I need to find Aria.
我不需要冰块 我要找到艾瑞亚
And we've got nothing. Nothing!
可是我们什么都没找到 什么都没有
If I can find the right code,
如果我能找到对的代码
then maybe I can write a program
那么也许我能写一个程序
that'll pinpoint the source of the hacker's signal.
可以定位出黑客信♥号♥♥的位置
That's all we need to prove to Tanner
这样我们就有证据给坦纳
that "A" took control of the van.
证明是A劫持了押送车
We've got 3 minutes. Come on!
我们只有三分钟 快点
Every night the main generator shuts down like clockwork.
每天晚上总发电机都会准时关闭
It takes exactly 3 minutes for the back-up power to kick in.
备用电源要在三分钟之后才能起作用
I have run for 90 seconds in each direction.
我每一个方向都花了90秒跑过去查看过
That's the way out, but there's an old silo at the end,
那边是出口 但是路尽头有一个旧筒仓
and you have to climb up.
必须得爬上去才行
There is a ladder,
倒是有一个梯子
but it's about 50 feet to the top.
可是距离顶上有15米高
And you can't get there before the power turns on
来电之前你根本爬不上去
and all the doors lock again.
到时候所有的门又都关上了
That leads to a big, empty room.
那边是一个大的空房♥间
There's nothing there. It's not a way out.
那里什么都没有 不是出口
But if you go past it, there's a steel door
但是如果你穿过那里 在走廊尽头
at the end of the hall and it's sealed like a vault.
有一个大铁门 像储藏室一样密封着
Like a bank vault? What's inside?
像银行金库那样吗 里面是什么
I'm dying to know, too, Spencer.
我也想知道 斯宾塞
But I've never made it inside.
但是我从没进去过
It's too far to make it back to your room.
距离太远根本来不及回到你自己房♥间
What happens if you don't make it back in time?
如果你没按时回到自己房♥间会怎样
It leaves you for days without food or water.
它会好几天不给水不给饭
It blasts the siren until you'd rather die
它还会一直播放刺耳的响声
than listen to it one more second.
响到你宁愿去死也不愿再多听一秒
On a loop it plays a recording of the people
它给你循环播放你离开的那些人们的声音
that you've left behind, crying at your funeral.
那些在你葬礼上哭的录音
Is my mom okay?
我妈妈还好吗
You know you're Mona.
原来你知道你是梦娜
It wanted me to become Alison.
它想让我变成艾莉森
So that's who I am when it's watching.
所以当它监视的时候我就是艾莉森
It thinks it beat me.
它以为它打败我了
But I'm still here.
但是我还依然在这呢
I'm the one who's winning the game.
赢的人是我
Is she okay?
她还好吗
My mom?
我妈妈
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表