The lighting was really good.
灯光效果很棒
Another aspect typically overlooked by most audiences.
又是被大多数观众忽视的一点
You didn't like it.
你不喜欢这部戏
No, I didn't.
没错
I really wanted to, though. I did.
可我真的想去欣赏 我试过
It's just that I'm such a purist
只是一涉及莎士比亚
when it comes to Shakespeare,
我就变成一个完美主义者
that seeing it set in present-day London--
它把场景设置成现代伦敦...
Wasn't your cup of tea.
并不是你的菜
No. I mean, it was bad enough
没错 看到哈姆雷特
that we had to see Hamlet in jeans and a T-shirt.
身穿牛仔裤和T恤已经够糟了
But did he really have to have a cell phone?
竟然还给他配了一台手♥机♥
And whose genius idea was it
是哪个天才想出
to have Claudius send Hamlet a text?
要克劳迪亚斯给哈姆雷特发短♥信♥的
That would be the director's.
应该是那个导演吧
Who happens to be my brother.
那个导演刚好是我哥哥
You're joking, right?
你开玩笑吧
Very much so.
是真的
No, I thought it was total rubbish, too.
我也觉得这部戏很烂
But I'm clearly much more polite than you are.
但我显然比你懂礼貌多了
Yeah.
是
There was one thing that got me thinking.
我在想一个问题
What if Hamlet had made it to England safely?
如果哈姆雷特安全达到英格兰会怎么样
Do you think he could've started over?
你觉得他能重新开始吗
You know, left all that... darkness behind
放下那些阴暗的过往
and created a new life for himself?
重建自己的新生活
Well, I don't know about Hamlet.
我不知道哈姆雷特可不可以
But I believe you can.
但我相信你可以
You wanna play a game?
你想玩一局吗
I put our names down on the list while you were getting the pints.
你买♥♥酒的时候我就把名字报上了
Oh, looks like we're next.
看起来轮到我们了
Nice.
好极了
Caleb and I were gonna move the barrel out of the bin,
凯勒和我本来要把那个桶搬走
but before we could do it,
但我们还来不及那么做
Tanner and Toby showed up.
坦纳和托比就到了
Why didn't you tell me about this
你和凯勒去之前
before you and Caleb went there?
为什么不先告诉我一声
I didn't want to drag you into my mess.
我不想把你卷进我的破事里来
Hanna, I'm your mother.
汉娜 我是你妈妈
It's my job to protect you.
保护你是我的责任
I'm sorry.
对不起
You understand how serious this is, right?
你知道这事有多严重吧
Yes.
我知道
Do you have any idea who is doing this to you?
你知道这些事情都是谁干的吗
I thought it was Alison. But it's not.
我以为是艾莉森 但其实不是
I don't know who it is.
我不知道是谁
Bullseye!
正中红心
Oh, that means I won.
那就是说我赢了
Loser buys next round.
输的人买♥♥酒
Ooh, actually, that was just shy of a bullseye.
其实离红心就差这么一点
But good effort. What?
不过你够努力了 什么
Melissa did mention you were competitive.
梅丽莎的确说过你很好胜
So I guess we have that in common, too.
所以我想咱们俩在这点上也是一样的
What else did she mention?
她还说过些什么
She said you were bright, driven, loved literature,
她说你很聪明 努力 喜欢文学
the theater, everything in the arts, really.
戏剧 基本上喜欢艺术的一切
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Yeah. Yeah, go on.
可以 问吧
Did you really have those Hamlet tickets?
你真的有《哈姆雷特》的票吗
Or did you buy them this morning?
还是说你只是今天早上买♥♥的
No, no, I had them.
不 我本来就有
But if I had known
但要是我知道
what a lover of Shakespeare you were...
你那么喜欢莎士比亚
I would've gotten them for you.
我也会为你买♥♥的
You're up.
该你了
He's going in.
他要进去了
Who lives here really want to keep people out.
住在这的人肯定很想让自己与世隔绝
Who's Andrew?
安德鲁是谁
Guys, we gotta go.
我们该走了
Why are you guys behind me?
你们为什么在我后面
Okay, uh, just stay right there.
待在这先别动
I'm gonna try to find another way onto the property.
我去找别的入口
Oh, looks like this fence goes around the whole place.
看起来这整个地方都被围了起来
Look, why don't I just take a look around?
这样吧 要不我四处看看
No, Emily, we're not letting you go in there by yourself.
不 艾米丽 我们不会让你一个人行动的
I'll be fine.
我没事的
Emily, you have no idea who's in those woods or that house.
艾米丽 你根本不知道谁在树林里或屋子里
By the time that you guys find a way to get in here,
等你们找到入口了
Neilan could be gone.
尼兰就跑了
He came here for a reason. Don't we want to know what it is?
他肯定有什么目的 我们不该查出来吗
Okay, come on.
好 走吧
Hello?
谁
Yeah, I'm going in now.
是的 我正要进去
What's the combination?
密♥码♥是多少
He's been helping me study.
他在帮我补习
Andrew.
安德鲁
That's why he was so excited to hear I did so well on the test.
所以他听说我考得不错后挺开心的
Well, it's good to hear that he's supporting you.
有他帮你挺好的
Well, I got to keep my grades up,
要是我想保住萨凡纳艺术设计学院的名额
if I want to keep my spot at SCAD.
就得保持我的学习成绩
Emily mentioned that. Congratulations.
艾米丽跟我说了 恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢
I was surprised you didn't tell me yourself.
我很惊讶你竟然不亲自告诉我
Ezra, I meant to. It's just been a crazy week.
以斯拉 我想说的 只是这周太疯狂了
It's good to hear you're not avoiding me.
还好你不是在躲着我
No. Why would I be?
没有 为什么要躲着你
You know what? It's probably best if we split up.
这样吧 咱们最好还是分开
We'll just cover more territory that way.
这样能搜索更多的区域
Call me if you find a way in.
找到入口了就告诉我
Hi, Alison.
你好 艾莉森
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
Are you okay?
你没事吧
If I agree to what you mentioned earlier,
如果我同意你之前的协议
can you promise me
你能跟我保证
that they'll move me to somewhere safer than this?
让他们把我转移到比这更安全的地方吗
The one time I don't carry an umbrella with me.
我就这一次出门没有带伞
The forecast didn't say rain.
预报没有说下雨啊
This is London. We have clouds perpetually hovering over us.
这里是伦敦 乌云永远徘徊在头顶
Right, how about a drink to warm up?
好吧 喝点酒暖和一下怎么样
I make a brilliant hot toddy.
我调热棕榈酒的手艺可棒了
Um, I should probably just stick with water,
我还是喝点水
and call it a night.
早点休息吧
I'm still kind of jet-lagged.
我还有点在倒时差呢
Right, I'll, uh, I'll let you get some sleep.
好吧 那 那你休息吧
Colin, I had a really great time tonight.
科林 今天晚上我真的很开心
Thank you.
谢谢
So did I.
我也是
Actually, it was the best night I've had in a long time.
其实是这么久以来最开心的一晚
Yeah. Me, too.
是啊 我也是
It's a shame you're leaving so soon.
真可惜 你这么快就要走
London won't be the same without you.
没了你 伦敦也会黯然失色了
And the guard said that my lawyer was here.
看守说我的律师来了
I just assumed that it was Rebecca.
我还以为是瑞贝卡
Is it true?
真的吗
You're taking the deal?
你要接受协议
Well, if the D.A. gives me what I want.
除非地方检察官给我我想要的
I don't understand.
我就不明白了
Yesterday you were so adamant about wanting to tell the truth.
昨天你还坚持要说出真♥相♥
Things change.
总会变的
Look...
听着
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表