If they ask who signed the Emancipation Proclamation,
如果问到是谁签署的《解放黑奴宣言》
I'll say Daniel Day Lewis.
我会回答是丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯[英国演员]
What?
怎么了
I believed it.
反正我信了
Sorry.
抱歉
I should've asked.
我应该先问问你的
You never did.
你从来没问过
So what's going on?
怎么了
What do you mean?
你是指什么
You only eat three at a time
你只有在逃避某事时
when you're bugging out about something.
才会一次吃三根
Is it about Alison?
是艾莉森的事吗
Okay, Emily's mom is making dinner for her tonight.
艾米丽的妈妈今晚给她做晚饭
And we all have to be there
我们全都得去她家
in case Mrs. Fields decides to grill her, too.
以防菲尔兹夫人也决定盘问她
Why do you all have to be there?
你们为什么全都得去她家
How much immoral support does Alison need?
艾莉森还需要多少不道德的支持
Caleb.
凯勒
If you're gonna make a break, just do it.
如果你想要休息一下 就去吧
It's not that easy.
这件事没这么简单
I didn't say it wouldn't be messy.
我没说这件事不会混乱
Caleb, I've been through a divorce. Okay?
凯勒 我已经经历过一次父母的离婚了
It's not just about cutting off Alison.
这不止是要和艾莉森分开
I don't want to get into some weird custody battle
我是不想被卷入身边朋友的那些怪异的
over our friends.
监护权争夺战
Well, if you lose them, you've always got me.
如果你失去他们 我还是会一直在你身边
I should probably get in there.
我也许该进去了
I could use the next 10 minutes to figure out
接下来我可以用十分钟来弄清楚
why there are three branches of government.
为什么政♥府♥会有三个分支
Good luck.
祝你好运
Hey there.
你好
You the new volunteer?
你是新来的志愿者
Aria?
艾瑞亚
I mangled it, didn't I?
我没念错吧
What?
什么
Your name on the badge.
你胸卡上的名字
Oh, no. No, you got it right.
不 不 你没念错
Did you volunteer for the reading program last year?
你去年做过阅读计划的志愿者吗
Nope. No, this is my first time here.
没 没有 这是我第一次来
Feel like we've met before.
感觉我们以前见过
I don't think so.
应该没有
It's good to see you again,
很高兴再次见到你
now that the smoke has cleared.
现在烟雾散去
Yeah, my ears are still ringing.
是的 我的耳朵还在嗡嗡作响
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one
很高兴我不是唯一一个
that has to take these tests.
必须参加这些考试的人
I'm taking them to get out,
我参加是为了离开学校
you're taking them to get in.
而你是为了进入学校
Either way, it all comes down to the same thing.
无论怎么样 本质都是一样的
Pass-fail, win-lose.
及格或是不及格 不是赢就是输
Is that what you learned those two years
这就是你这两年被人关在牢笼里
someone had you in a box?
所学到的东西吗
I got out of the box, didn't I?
我逃出生天了 不是吗
With a little help from your friends.
是你的朋友帮了你
Everybody needs someone to depend on.
每个人都需要有人依靠
You seem to need a lot of support.
看来你很多的支持
I'm not sure I know what you mean.
我不确定自己有没有理解你的意思
I'm not sure either.
我也不确定
I don't know you that well.
我没那么了解你
You don't know me at all.
你根本不了解我
That's right.
说得对
I just know you from what you leave behind.
我只知道你身后留下了什么
Like a tornado.
就像一阵龙♥卷♥风♥
Notice how the artist used the paint.
注意看这个艺术家怎么运用色彩
He wanted to capture a feeling as much as the flower.
他想捕捉的除了花 还有一种感受
I want you to do the same.
我希望你们也能这么做
Use any color that expresses how the flower makes you feel.
用什么颜色都行 表现出这朵花给你的感受
No, Donna, don't do that.
不 唐娜 别这样
There are no mistakes, guys.
这里不存在错误
Great paintings often come out of mistakes.
伟大的画往往来自于错误
Aria, would you mind spreading out the other prints on the table?
艾瑞亚 你能把其他的图分摆在桌上吗
Thief.
小偷
Thief.
小偷
Rhonda. It's one thing to not participate,
朗达 不参与是一回事
it's another to disrupt.
捣乱就是另一回事了
She stole my drawing!
她偷了我的画
No, she didn't.
不 她没有
This is Aria's first class with us.
艾瑞亚是第一次来跟我们上课
Just ignore her. She's having a day.
别理她 她心情不好
What happened?
怎么了
Police may have upset her.
可能是警♥察♥让她心烦了
That patient they found dead was her former roommate.
他们找到的那个死去的病人是她之前的室友
Hey, when did you get back?
你什么时候回来的
Last night.
昨晚
Where's Dad?
爸爸呢
My apartment.
在我公♥寓♥
I thought I'd give him some space
我想给他点空间
and come here and maybe talk some sense into mom.
我就来这劝劝妈妈 让她想清楚
Is he okay?
他没事吧
He's all right for the moment.
目前暂时没事
Have you been in the barn lately?
你最近去过谷仓吗
No. No one has.
没有 没人去过
Not since mom fired my sober-buddy. Why?
自从妈炒了我的监督员之后 怎么了
He may have been sober, but he was a lousy housekeeper.
他或许不嗑药 不过真不是个当管家的料
He left food out.
他把食物撒得满地都是
Dad wants to sell the house.
爸爸想卖♥♥了这房♥子
Maybe they should.
或许他们是该这么做
The house, Melissa.
这间房♥子 梅丽莎
This is our home.
这是我们的家
Let me throw this away and then we can talk.
我先把这个扔了 然后我们再谈
No, if he left a mess, I should clean it up.
不 他弄脏的地方应该由我来清理
He was here for me No, it's okay.
他来这是为了我... 不用了
Just let me do something, okay? Please.
让我做点什么好吗 求你了
Spencer. What is in here?
斯宾塞 里面是什么
Oh, my god!
我的天哪
I told you he left food out.
我说了 他把食物撒得满地都是
I have to go wash my hands now.
现在我得去洗洗手
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I got your S.O.S. when I was at the store.
收到你的求救信♥号♥♥时我在商店里
What's going on? What's wrong?
出什么事了 怎么了
What did you say to Alison?
你跟艾莉森说什么了
What?
怎么了
She just left me a message, pissed.
她刚刚给我留言了 她很生气
What did you say to her?
你跟她说什么了
Were you trying to catch her in a lie?
你想当面戳穿她的谎言吗
I don't need to catch her, okay?
我根本不必当面戳穿
I'm way ahead of her.
她的谎言我心里清楚得很
Besides who cares if alison's pissed?
而且谁在乎艾莉森生不生气
You're trying to dump her anyway, right?
反正你打算摆脱她 不是吗
I don't need you to do that for me.
我不需要你来帮我这么做
What is that?
那是什么
It's a beer.
啤酒啊
What are we celebrating?
我们要庆祝什么
My freedom.
我自♥由♥了
I walked out of that stupid test.
我退出了那个愚蠢的考试
Caleb, why would you do that?
凯勒 你为什么这么做
Because algebra and civics,
因为代数和公民教育
they don't mean a damn thing in the real world, Hanna.
这种东西在现实世界里毫无意义 汉娜
Wow. You are making some really great life choices right now.
你现在所做的人生选择可真明智啊
Yeah, well, it's called a decision.
没错 这就叫决定
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表