just what a person wants, what they're missing.
知人所失的天赋
It's a very special talent,
这种非凡的才能
one that causes a lot of damage.
也引来了很多伤害
Now when I nod my head, you just try to cry on.
现在当我点头时 你就试着哭泣
I bet you can't do it.
我赌你做不到
All right now, just wait for the nod of my head.
好了 等着我点头示意
She's been gone a long time.
她出去了很久
I'll go check on her.
我去看看她
Mona?
梦娜
You are very good.
你很厉害
You know right where to put the knife
你知道在何处下刀
and you're not afraid to twist it.
也不怕折磨他人
Alison underestimated you.
艾莉森低估你了
Look...
听我说
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't insult me.
别侮辱我
You're right.
你说得对
Your dad should hate me.
你♥爸♥应该讨厌我
He should throw me out of the house,
在我对你做了那些坏事
after all the things I've done to you,
那样对待迈克后
the way I've treated Mike.
他该把我赶出去
He deserves someone much nicer than me.
迈克应该拥有比我更好的女孩
He deserves someone who is nice,
他应该和心地善良的人在一起
which I am not.
而我却不是
Maybe I should have just died
当我掉下悬崖时
when I fell off that stupid cliff.
也许我就该死掉
Don't say that.
别这么说
Mona, don't ever say that.
梦娜 再也不要说这种话
I'm just trying to protect myself.
我只是想保护自己
That's all I've ever been doing,
这是我一直在做的事
just protect myself from her.
只是保护自己不被她伤害
Is that why you built an army?
这是你缔结联盟的原因吗
It's hard to keep the troops in line
要想让大家齐心协力很难
when Alison offers them candy and a smile
尤其是艾莉森向他们示好 对他们微笑
and that lilting little laugh.
还发出那银铃般的轻笑
Maybe you won't believe this, but I'll say it anyway.
也许你不会相信 但我还是要说
When she finishes with me,
等她解决了我之后
she'll come after you and the others.
就会去对付你和其他几个人了
She can't trust you anymore.
她不能再相信你了
Not after Cyrus and... not after New York.
尤其在赛勒斯和纽约之行后
What about New York?
纽约怎么了
I know some things and I can guess at some others.
我知道了一些事也猜到了一些
I have to ask you something.
我得问你一件事
What?
什么
Do you think Mike really likes me?
你觉得迈克是真心喜欢我吗
Maybe Dad's right
也许爸爸是对的
and there's nothing to do but keep quiet.
除了沉默我们什么也做不了
But I can't just leave you.
但我不能就这么离开你
Not again.
不能再一次
Not like this.
我不能又这样
You were always very good at leaving, Melissa.
你一直很擅长离开 梅丽莎
You had a flair for the grand exit.
你尤其擅长于华丽地离去
And there were times you'd walk up those stairs
有几次你走上楼梯的时候
and I just wanted to applaud.
我只想为你喝彩
What's that line from The Tempest ?
《暴风雨》里是怎么写的
"This island is full of noises."
"这座岛喧嚣不已"
"Sounds and sweet airs that give delight and hurt not."
"听了使人愉快 没有伤害"
Then I saw the body.
我看见了那具尸体
And you thought I did it.
你觉得是我做的
You're the one who really killed her.
你才是杀害她的真凶
Poor Melissa.
可怜的梅丽莎
She was a stranger and I buried her alive.
她就是个局外人 而我把她活埋了
Because I thought I was protecting you.
因为我以为我是在保护你
Good-bye, Spencer.
再见 斯宾塞
I love you.
我爱你
Good-bye, Melissa.
再见 梅丽莎
Hey, is Mike back from dropping off Mona?
迈克送完梦娜回来了吗
Not yet.
还没
What happened?
发生了什么
We had a pretty long talk in the ladies'.
我们在化妆间谈了很久
Anything resolved?
解决了什么事吗
Well, what's said in the powder room stays in the powder room.
在化妆间里说的话不可外泄
I think things will be okay with Mike.
我觉得迈克应该不会有事的
I just have to keep an eye on her.
我只是得多留意她一下
Good.
很好
Who's that?
是谁啊
Probably Lt. Tanner.
大概是陆军中尉坦纳
Tanner?
坦纳
Why? What is she doing here?
为什么 她来做什么
She left a voicemail.
她在语♥音♥信箱留了言
She wanted to talk to me.
她想跟我谈谈
About what?
谈什么
That's what I'm going to find out now.
我正要去弄明白
Going somewhere?
要去哪儿吗
I shouldn't have come back here.
我不该回来的
But you had no right to pull some stupid intervention on me.
但你也无权干涉我的事情
Well, you're right about that.
你说得对
So I came here to apologize.
所以我是来道歉的
But that was an hour ago and I changed my mind,
但那是一小时前的事了 我改主意了
sitting here in the dark,
我坐在这黑暗里
wondering if you were in an alley somewhere
不断想着你可能在哪个巷子里
or wrapped around a tree.
或者被树枝缠住了
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
No, you can't.
不 你不能
What?
什么
I said, no, you can't.
我说 不 你不能
You think you can and usually you can,
你觉得自己可以 多数时候你的确可以
but this time you're wrong.
但这次你错了
And you know it.
而且你自己也知道
Caleb, I will fight for you, but you have to trust me.
凯勒 我会为你而战 但你得相信我
If we don't trust each other,
如果我们不信任对方
then I might as well just help you pack.
那我也许只能帮你收拾行李了
What did you want to ask me?
你想要问我什么
Um, not so much ask, just talk.
没什么要问的 只是随便谈谈
I've been talking to all the parents of Alison's friends.
我跟艾莉森所有朋友的家长都谈过了
And you've been talking to the friends.
你跟她的朋友们也谈过了
Sometimes without any adults around.
有时还是在家长不在场的情况下
I know the rules, Mr. Montgomery.
我知道规矩 蒙哥马利先生
No one's trying to trick the girls.
没人想捉弄这些女孩
They just need to know how serious this is.
她们必须得明白这件事的严重性
It seems to me that you should be putting your energy
在我看来你应该集中精力
into finding the kidnapper that you released.
缉拿那个被你释放了的绑匪
A man confesses to a crime,
一个人对自己犯的罪供认不讳
then disappears the moment he's released.
被释放后却消失了
What do you think changed his mind?
你觉得是什么改变了他的想法
I have no idea.
我不知道
This town ranks surprisingly low on curiosity.
镇上的人似乎都没什么好奇心
Well, we may not have a lot of imagination,
我们也许没那么多想象力
but we expect the police to do their job.
但我们希望警方能恪守职责
I'll tell you something about homicide investigations.
让我告诉你一些凶杀案的事
They tend to get less complicated
只要你正常配合警方工作
as you work them, not more.
案情就会简单很多
If they start getting more complicated,
如果案情变得越来越错综复杂
you can be sure that someone is doing that on purpose...
你就能确定是有人故意这么做的
someone smart.
一些聪明人
And there are so many smart people involved in this case.
而这件案子里涉及的聪明人太多了
It makes my job very interesting.
这让我的工作变得有趣极了
Well, I'm only interested in where your job affects my daughter.
我只关心你的工作会不会影响到我女儿
You want to know if the police are interested in Aria?
你想知道警方对艾瑞亚有没有兴趣
We are.
我们有兴趣
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表