He left it anonymously.
他匿名留下的
Ezra still has a camera in his hallway
以斯拉在走廊里装了摄像头
and we saw it on the video.
我们看到了录像
I don't get it.
我不懂
Why would Eddie leave that for Ezra?
为什么爱迪会把这个给以斯拉
Eddie wants Ezra to know
爱迪希望以斯拉知道
that there's something to look into at Radley.
拉德里有东西值得调查
One of us has to get in there.
得有人去看看
I vote Spencer.
我选斯宾塞
What?
怎么了
You know the place the best.
你了解那里 你最合适
I can't go back in there.
我不能回去
I was committed.
我保证过
And her dad helped Toby's family win a settlement against Radley.
而且她爸爸帮托比家人拿到了转让契约
I think I have a way in.
我应该有办法进去
"See how easy it is for me to kill you?
"知道我杀你有多容易了吗
If you leave Rosewood, I will. A."
你敢离开玫瑰镇 我就会动手 A"
I don't get it.
我不懂
For 2 years, "A's" been hunting you down
两年来 A一直在追杀你
like a warrior cat and now--
简直阴魂不散 而现在
"A" wants you alive and in town.
A希望你活着 在这里生活
But why?
为什么
What's worse than death?
比死亡更惨的是什么
I never thanked you for what you did tonight.
今晚的事 我还没来得及谢谢你
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
You risked your life for me, Em.
你冒着生命危险救了我 艾米
Most people see danger
大多数人发现危险
and they run in the opposite direction
会立刻掉头跑开
as fast as they can.
越快越好
It's getting late.
已经很晚了
Do you want me to take you home?
要我送你回家吗
I don't want to be alone tonight.
我今晚不想一个人待着
Can I stay here?
我能留下来吗
We'll just sleep.
只是睡觉
I promise.
我保证
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
好 当然可以
Hey, I got you banana nut.
我给你点了香蕉坚果面包
Thank you.
谢谢
Is Toby coming?
托比会来吗
No.
不会
He wanted me to stop along over at the house
他想让我顺便去趟房♥子那边
to see if anything survived the fire.
看看有什么没被烧毁的
Ah, that poor family.
真是可怜
If there's something I can do for them,
要是有什么我能帮忙的
please let me know.
记得告诉我
Yeah.
好
I'm with Spencer at the brew.
我跟斯宾塞在酒吧
I'll be there around noon.
我中午过去
I still have to get our stuff
我得先收拾东西
and check out of the hotel first.
然后退房♥
Okay. Bye.
好 拜拜
Is that dad?
是爸爸吗
It was.
是
Are we moving back home?
我们要搬回家住吗
Yes.
对
But your father's moving out.
但你父亲要搬走
We decided it was the best thing for everyone.
我们觉得这样对大家都好
You both decided this?
你们俩一起决定的吗
I don't understand though.
但是我不明白
I thought you said that everything went well,
你不是说一切都好吗
that you believed him that he was telling the truth.
你不是相信他说的是实话吗
I do.
是的
So?
那为什么还这样
Honey, leaving your dad isn't about one lie.
亲爱的 离开你♥爸♥爸不只是因为一个谎言
It's about years of them.
他已经欺骗我很多年了
I thought you guys were happy.
我以为你们在一起很幸福
We were.
是的
Some of the time.
有时候确实幸福
Mom, can't you please,
妈妈 求你了
please just give him one more chance?
能不能再给他一次机会
No, honey.
不行 亲爱的
I already have.
我已经给过他机会了
Too many.
给过他太多次
What are you doing for lunch later?
一会儿午饭你打算怎么吃
Do you want to eat with me? My treat.
要跟我一起吃吗 我请客
I can't. I got things to do.
不行 我还有事
Look, I'm sorry for not calling you back last night.
很抱歉昨晚没给你回电♥话♥
There was just-- there's been a lot--
最近 最近事情...
Going on.
太多了
Right?
对不对
Yeah.
对
I mean, with Ali back--
艾莉回来了...
Caleb.
凯勒
When I saw him this morning at the Grille
我今早在栅格咖啡厅看到他时
I figured that's why you've been so distracted.
就想明白你最近疏远我的原因了
That's not the only reason.
不止是因为这个
Well, I'll give you one less thing to worry about.
那我就帮你减轻一下烦恼吧
Travis, wait.
特拉维斯 等等
I can't keep doing this if you're only in it halfway.
如果你不能全心投入我无法继续下去了
I like you too much for that.
我太喜欢你了 所以做不到
You have a great school record
你在学校的表现很不错
and we are looking for volunteers.
我们正在招志愿者
But you need to know that our patients can be challenging,
但是你需要知道 我们的病人不好对付
even aggressive at times.
有时甚至会有攻击性
Are you sure you'd be comfortable
你确定在这样的环境中工作
working in this environment?
你没问题吗
I'm comfortable.
没问题
Thank you for stopping here.
谢谢你过来接我
What's she doing here?
她来干什么
I don't know.
不知道
Good morning, girls.
早啊 姑娘们
Is your dad home?
你♥爸♥爸在家吗
You just missed him.
你刚错过了
He left for work a minute ago.
他刚去上班了
Is there anything I can help you with?
有什么事吗
Well, actually there is.
还真有事
I would like it if you would come down to the station later
你随后跟你♥爸♥爸去一趟警局
with your dad and answer some questions.
回答几个问题好吗
About what?
什么问题
Your childhood friend, Shana Fring.
关于你儿时的朋友莎娜·福林的
I still can't believe she's gone.
我还是不敢相信她不在了
Yeah. It's so sad.
是啊 太不幸了
So much tragedy for such a small town.
这个小镇发生了太多悲剧
If there's anything I can help you with.
我一定尽力提供帮助
Well, we were hoping that you could tell us
我们希望你能告诉我们她死的那晚
where you were the night she died.
你在什么地方
I already did.
我已经说过了
I was in Philly with the girls.
我当时跟姐♥妹♥们♥一起在费城
Specifically where in Philly...
费城哪里 要具体一点
You know, that kind of thing.
这种事都要再说明一下
Well, you tell your dad to give me a call.
你让你♥爸♥爸给我打电♥话♥吧
Time for the caged bird to sing.
笼中之鸟要唱歌♥了
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表