Where do you want it?
你要放在哪里
Just get it up first. Okay.
先把它扶起来 好的
That way a little bit.
往那边一些
Okay.
好的
Perfect.
完美
So what were you gonna do if I said no?
如果我拒绝了你打算怎么办
Probably call Sophia.
可能会打电♥话♥给索非亚
My girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend.
我的女朋友 前女友
We just broke up.
我们刚分手
Sorry.
抱歉
Don't be. It's a good thing.
别这么说 这是好事
I tend to fall for women who are unavailable.
我一直喜欢那些已经有对象的女人
Emotionally or otherwise.
自觉或不自觉地
But you were just gonna call her anyways?
但你刚才还是打算给她打电♥话♥吗
I mean, wouldn't that make her think
这样不会让她觉得
that you were still interested?
你对她还有兴趣吗
Yes.
会
Probably.
或许吧
Did I mention how bad I am at relationships?
我告诉过你我多不擅长经营一段关系吗
I've never been to this side of campus.
我从来没到过学校的这一边
There's nothing over here but a bunch of old research labs.
这里只有一些老旧实验室
I'm here to revitalize the place.
我要让这个地方恢复生机
I used to come to Hollis a lot when I was a kid.
我小时候常到霍里斯大学来
My parents would take Melissa and me
我父母会带梅丽莎和我
to this summer concert series.
来看夏季音乐会
Back when I thought I was gonna be a famous violinist.
那时候我觉得自己会成为著名的小提琴家
What happened?
后来呢
I'm more of an appreciator of the arts.
我更适合当艺术的欣赏者而非艺术家
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
It means, in the Hastings family,
就是说身为海斯汀家的人
if you don't excel at something, you just,
如果你不能在某个领域脱颖而出
you move on to the next thing.
就换一个领域发展
So you've never just done something because you love it?
这么说你从没有只因喜爱而去做什么吗
Well, how can you love something if you're bad at it?
你怎么喜欢自己不擅长的东西呢
I usually manage.
我常常这样
Mike!
迈克
Mike, I know you're in there.
迈克 我知道你在里面
What do you want?
你想做什么
Why is Alison calling you?
为什么艾莉森打电♥话♥给你
What?
什么
First you visit her,
你先是去探监
and now she's sending you secret messages from jail?
现在她还从监狱给你发密信
Who the hell is Hank Mahoney?
到底谁是汉克·马赫尼
I have no idea.
我不知道
And next time don't answer my phone.
下次别接我的电♥话♥
Why are you letting her manipulate you like this?
为什么你要让她这么控制你
You know what Ali's capable of.
你知道艾莉的能耐
Mike, I know that you got in a fight with Mona
迈克 我知道梦娜出事那晚
the night before she died.
你和她吵过架
Something is going on
肯定有什么事
and you have to tell me what it is.
你得告诉我是什么事
I don't have to tell you anything.
我用不着告诉你什么
No one wants to believe that Mike is helping Ali.
大家都不愿相信迈克在帮艾莉
But if Ali could take down Holbrook,
但如果艾莉能够拿下像霍尔布鲁克
a grown-ass man with a police badge,
这样一个强壮的警♥察♥
who knows what she could do to Aria's brother.
谁知道她能对艾瑞亚的弟弟做什么
Hanna--
汉娜
Caleb, I have to go.
凯勒 我得挂了
Your father left a voicemail about lunch tomorrow.
你父亲留了个语♥音♥信息 有关明天午餐的事
He said he's at the office all day,
他说明天都得在办公室
and you'll have to catch up another time.
约好的午餐得改时间
There anything in particular you need to catch up on?
你有什么事要找他吗
I was gonna bring this up earlier.
我之前本来想提这件事的
Bring up what?
提什么事
I found out why none of the schools
我知道为什么录取我的学校
I got into are offering me financial aid.
都不愿意给我提供助学金了
Apparently, dad had a really good year last year.
显然爸爸去年的收入很好
And I just wanted to talk to him and ask him if...
我想和他谈谈 看看他能不能...
Hanna,
汉娜
your dad's financial obligation was worked out
你♥爸♥爸应尽的财务支持
in the divorce settlement years ago.
几年前离婚时就结清了
Well, it's not enough.
但那不够
Mom, I just want to talk to him and...
妈妈 我只想和他谈谈
And what? Explain that I don't have a job anymore, and...
然后呢 说我现在没工作了还...
I would rather not share that story with anyone else,
我不愿意别人知道这件事
thank you.
谢谢
If he's the reason we're not getting help
如果是因为他我才不能拿助学金
then he should take on the extra expense.
那他就该负责这部分支出
He has the money.
他有的是钱
Listen to me.
听我说
Going to your father is not gonna fix this.
找你♥爸♥爸也解决不了问题
I will figure this out.
我会想办法的
Understood?
明白了吗
Paperwork on a Friday?
周五还在批作业
Yeah.
对啊
Just trying to stay ahead of the game.
希望能早点弄完
Turns out I don't get weekends off anymore.
结果发现再也没有周末了
Or summers.
或者暑假
Hey, did Talia leave already?
塔利亚已经走了吗
Yeah.
对
Yeah, I was just saying goodbye.
是吗 刚跟她道别
You two seem to be getting along
这一阵子你们俩似乎
a whole lot better these days.
相处得越来越融洽了
Can you believe that Aria might be in Savannah next year?
你能想象艾瑞亚明年可能去萨凡纳吗
We could have our very own Southern belle.
我们之中也有了南国俏佳人
Aria got into SCAD?
艾瑞亚被萨凡纳艺术设计学院录取了
Yeah, I thought you knew.
对 我以为你知道了呢
She was really excited.
她相当激动
I'll let you get back to work.
我不打扰你工作了
Isn't Talia's last name Sandoval?
塔利亚不是姓桑多瓦尔吗
Why does that say Mendoza on her file?
为什么档案上写门多萨
Maybe Mendoza's her married name.
或许门多萨是她丈夫家的姓氏
Lot of people use their maiden name professionally.
很多人工作时用的是婚前姓
Yeah. Talia is not married.
对 但塔利亚没结过婚啊
Yes, she is.
她结过婚
She has her husband listed under her emergency contact.
她的紧急联♥系♥人填的就是她丈夫
This is really great.
画得太棒了
But who's gonna see this?
可是有谁会看到呢
Those people. Up there.
那些人 楼上的
The higher-ups.
高层的
Catch. What?
接着 什么
Throwing things at people on ladders?
朝站在梯子上的人扔东西
Not cool.
一点都不好
I told you I'm not an artist.
我告诉你了我不是画家
We're not leaving until you paint something.
你不画点什么我们就不走了
Anything.
什么都行
I could ruin it.
我可能会毁了这幅画
That's a risk I'm willing to take.
我愿意承担这个风险
Okay.
好吧
Look good.
看起来不错
You cannot even see it from down there.
你在下面根本看不见
Okay.
好了
Picasso, come take a look.
毕加索 上来看看
All right.
没事
And let's see the damage.
来看看毁坏严不严重
I'll clean up down here.
我把地上清理干净
What is this?
这是什么
You're smiling about this?
你看到这篇报道还笑吗
You don't get to smile about this.
不准笑
You told me that you were hired to paint a mural at Hollis.
你和我说有人雇你来霍里斯大学画壁画
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表