I loved it as a kid, but I lost interest.
我小时候很喜欢 之后就不感兴趣了
I can't remember why.
我也不记得为什么了
I shouldn't be here without Lieutenant Tanner,
我不该撇开陆军中尉坦纳独自来的
but I just wanted to tell you this in person.
但我想亲自告诉你这个
What is it?
什么
Nothing Ali said was really that incriminating.
艾莉没说什么可以定罪的证据
I think the questions they're asking
比起她的回答
tell us more about their investigation
我觉得是他们问的问题
than her answers do.
让我们更了解了他们的调查
How so?
怎么说
Was Spencer a loyal friend?
斯宾塞是个忠实的朋友吗
Was she desperate?
她是不是不顾一切
Desperate enough to do what?
不顾一切地去做了什么
Kill Bethany.
杀了宝芬妮
Caleb, you are supposed to keep that secret.
凯勒 你应该保密的
Mona came to me.
是梦娜来找我的
I knew you'd tell him, so I asked for his help.
我知道你会告诉他 所以我才向他求助
Are there any other helpers coming?
还有别的人来帮忙吗
No, I didn't tell my bed-buddy.
没有 我可没跟我男友说
Neither did I.
我也没
I'm sorry.
对不起
But could you lie to that face?
但你能忍♥心对这张脸撒谎吗
I unlocked two more files.
我又解锁了两个文件
Your software slays by the way.
顺便说一句 你的软件真棒
Is that decoding program military?
那是军用解码程序吗
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
The cops were granted access
警方昨天得到了授权
to Bethany's Radley files yesterday.
可以查阅宝芬妮在拉德里的档案
I can't open that link,
我打不开那个链接
but I did find this affidavit
但我找到了这份证词
that Holbrook sent to the DA today.
是霍尔布鲁克今天发给地方检察官的
"We no longer consider Alison DiLaurentis
"我们排除了艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
a person of interest in Young's murder investigation."
在杨这起凶杀案中的犯罪嫌疑"
So she's totally off the hook?
这么说她没事了吗
Yeah, and Spencer's on it.
是的 而斯宾塞有嫌疑了
"The information we obtained
"我们从宝芬妮·杨的医院记录里
from Bethany Young's hospital records
获取到的一些信息
inform the theory we've been working since day one.
恰恰证实了我们最初的推断
Spencer Hastings murdered Young to gain favor
斯宾塞·海斯汀为了取悦她们的头
with the group's leader, Alison."
艾莉森 而谋杀了杨"
But why would killing Bethany score points with Ali?
但杀了宝芬妮为什么能让艾莉开心呢
She told them she knew that I was taking the pills.
她告诉他们她知道我当时在嗑药
So they think that I would have done anything
所以他们认为只要能让她保密
to make her keep it a secret.
我会去做任何事
Yeah, but why would they think that she wanted Bethany dead?
但他们为什么觉得她想让宝芬妮死呢
You said he sent this to the DA?
你说他把这个发给地方检察官了
Guys, I know how this works.
我知道这个办事程序
They submit an affidavit
他们提交证词
so they can issue an arrest warrant.
是为了拿到逮捕证
Can you please call Toby?
你能打给托比吗
I have to find my parents.
我得找到我爸妈
Before you do that,
在做这些之前
don't you want to know what the cops know?
你不想知道警方都掌握了些什么吗
That affidavit was sent the day
他们查阅了宝芬妮在拉德里的档案
after they saw Bethany's Radley files.
第二天就发了这份证词
There has to be something in those files
那些档案里一定有什么
that linked Ali to Bethany.
将艾莉和宝芬妮联♥系♥到了一起
Let's find out what that is.
让我们去查出来这到底是什么
You guys, this is on me.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这事只摊到了我头上
You don't have to do anything else.
你们不必再为我做别的了
Come on, Spence.
别这么想 斯宾塞
We're gonna stick together.
我们要团结在一起
Yeah, because that's what we do.
是啊 我们必须得这样
Let's go back to Radley.
让我们回一趟拉德里
Together.
我们一起
Are you in?
你黑进去了吗
We're in.
行了
Code "Go".
代码 "行动"
I repeat, code "Go".
重复一遍 代码 "行动"
Good night.
晚安
Emily hasn't checked in.
艾米丽还没汇报最新进展
You better make sure that's not from "A".
你最好确定那不是A发来的
You mean Alison.
你说艾莉森
It's Toby.
是托比
I should have told him what we were doing.
我该告诉他我们在做什么的
Not to poke where I don't belong,
不是我多管闲事
but if I were graduating from po-po school,
但如果我即将从警校毕业
I wouldn't want to know that my girlfriend
我可不想知道我女朋友
just broke into Radley.
闯入拉德里了
I have to make it to that ceremony.
我一定要赶去参加他的毕业典礼
Then let's stop chatting and HTHU.
那就别聊天 赶紧行动
We're in the east corridor hall approaching the security door.
我们在东面走廊接近安全门
I'm sure it's nothing.
我相信没什么的
Just a scratchy throat.
只是喉咙有点发痒
But I was just about to crawl into bed, so...
但我本来打算睡觉了 所以...
I will.
我会的
Thanks, Paige.
谢谢你 佩奇
Emily.
艾米丽
I didn't mean to scare you.
我没打算吓你的
No, you didn't.
没有 你没吓到我
I seriously saw the hair rise on the back of your neck
当你听到我的声音时 我确实看到
when you heard my voice.
你脖子后面的头发竖起来了
I was surprised to get your message.
收到你的短♥信♥我很意外
You made your feelings for me
上次我见你时
crystal the last time I saw you.
你把对我的感觉说得很清楚了
Sorry, my mom is at the store.
抱歉 我妈在商店里
Last minute shopping.
去买♥♥急需的东西
在我身边 好讨厌
汉娜:A在哪里
Why am I here, Emily?
为什么叫我过来 艾米丽
It bothers me.
我很困扰
I mean tomorrow's Thanksgiving and you and I aren't speaking.
明天就是感恩节了 我们还在冷战
I wasn't that surprised when the others turned on me.
她们背叛我 我不感到意外
You were the one I really trusted.
我真正相信的是你
The loyal one.
忠诚的那个
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
I'm sorry I disappointed you.
抱歉 我让你失望了
Ali, wait.
艾莉 等一下
I don't want things to be like this.
我不想事情发展成这样
Neither do I.
我也是
Wow, that's beautiful, Sandy.
画得真漂亮 珊迪
I love the colors that you chose.
我喜欢你的用色
I'm so sorry.
对不起
This was totally all my fault.
这完全是我的错
Yeah, my middle name should have been Klutz.
我的中间名应该叫马大哈
Thank you.
谢谢
And can you believe
你能相信
I actually wanted to be a dancer growing up?
我小时候的梦想是当舞者吗
But then I realized I was on the shorter side,
但我意识到我长得太矮了
so career crisis averted.
所以避开了一场职业危机
Hey, I'm sorry.
对不起
We've got company.
有人来了
H, use your codes please.
H 用暗号♥
Seriously?
有没有搞错
Okay, red-light. Do you hear me?
红灯 听到我说话吗
We're in.
我们进去了
I said red-light as in the cherry on top of a cop car.
我说红灯指的是警车车顶的警灯
You've made quite a mess of things.
你弄得一团糟
I didn't know you worked here, Aria.
我不知道你在这工作 艾瑞亚
It's not a job.
不是工作
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表