I saw her a lot in the beginning.
我一开始还总能看见她
But there was a trial.
但是后来这案子受审
They convicted Ali for your murder.
他们让艾莉认罪谋杀了你
And they arrested us as accessories.
他们还把我们当从犯抓起来了
I didn't think you were wearing that
我知道 要不你们也不可能穿成这样
to make a fashion statement.
又不时尚
Yep, she's Mona.
毒舌梦娜又回来了
Your mom never showed up to the courthouse.
你妈妈一直没去法♥院♥
We heard that it was all too much for her.
我们听说是因为她无法承受那么大的压力
God, Mona, I'm so happy that you're okay.
梦娜 看到你没事我真的好开心
Did you hear that?
你们听见没
Hear what?
听见什么
We've got 17 seconds. Run!
我们只剩17秒了 快跑
Is Spencer ok?
斯宾塞还好吗
You can drop the whole caring friend act.
你可以省省那副假装关心朋友的嘴脸
We know exactly who and what you are.
我们知道你到底什么德性
I've done some bad things, Mr. Hastings,
我是做了一些错事 海斯汀先生
but like it or not,
但是不管你怎么想
I am Spencer's friend.
我也是斯宾塞的朋友
You forced our daughter to lie for you.
你强迫我们的女儿为你撒谎
Now she's in as much trouble as you are.
现在她却跟你一样惹上麻烦了
I was desperate.
我当时太绝望了
And so are we.
我们现在也绝望了
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪儿吗
Spencer?
斯宾塞吗
No.
不知道
Don't you?
你也不知道吗
Alison, I promise you that guard outside
艾莉森 我保证如果你今晚对我们撒谎
will not be able to save you if you lie to us tonight.
外面的警卫也保护不了你
What happened?
发生了什么
Their van never made it to the penitentiary.
运送她们的车辆没到监狱
The police think that they escaped.
警♥察♥认为她们逃跑了
But we know that's not true.
但我们知道那不是真的
I don't know where they are.
我不知道她们在哪儿
But I do know who took them.
但我确实知道谁带走了她们
We're listening.
说吧 我们听着呢
It's "A."
是A
Any chance of "A" hurting those girls again died with Mona.
梦娜死后A不可能再伤害这些女孩了
Mona was "A."
梦娜就是A
That's true.
那没错
But it all started again
但在她被关在拉德里时
when she was locked up in Radley.
一切又重新开始了
It was the same game, but with a new puppet master.
游戏还是一样的 但幕后的黑手换了
And the stakes were higher than ever.
而且这次的危险比任何一次都要大
This "A" killed my mom and Mona.
这位A杀了我妈妈和梦娜
Oh, come on.
别胡扯
If you really believe that, then why didn't you go to the police?
如果你真的相信这个 为什么不去找警♥察♥
Hanna tried, but there wasn't any proof.
汉娜试过 可是没有证据
There never is.
从来就没有证据
Why would it start all over again?
为什么一切又会从头开始
It doesn't make any sense.
这讲不通
Mona was sick.
梦娜有精神病
We know that that's why she wanted to hurt the girls.
所以她才会伤害她们
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的是真的
I swear it.
我发誓
Why be honest now?
为什么现在说真话了
I'm going to spend the rest of my life in here.
我的余生都要在这里度过
I don't have anything else to lose.
我再没什么可失去的了
But you do.
但是你有
It has a name.
它拼了个名字
For me?
给我的吗?
Would you like me to put it on?
你想让我戴上它吗?
It's all there in black and white.
白纸黑字写得很清楚
Somebody cyber-jacked the van and kidnapped the girls.
有人黑进了押送车系统 绑♥架♥了女孩们
You put a lot of work into this theory.
你为这个想法花了很多心血嘛
It's not a theory, it's the facts.
这不只是个想法 这是事实
Yes, I know.
是的 我知道
Our analyst gave me
我们的分♥析♥师今天早上
a very similar report this morning.
给了我一份非常相似的报告
Take a look.
看看吧
Dispatch.
调遣处
Put out an APB for Caleb Rivers.
全面通辑凯勒·里弗斯
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
What?
什么
You don't happen to know where he is,
你不会刚好知道他在哪儿吧
do you, Officer Cavanaugh?
是吗 加瓦诺警官
No. I--
不 我
I haven't seen him for days,
我有好几天没见过他了
but what does Caleb have to do with this?
但这跟凯勒有什么关系
These reports do prove that someone
这些报告确实证明了
cyber-jacked that vehicle.
有人黑进了那辆车
And I'm betting that it is Caleb Rivers.
我打赌那人就是凯勒·里弗斯
I think he knows where his girlfriend is.
我认为他知道他女朋友在哪儿
You guys, the blocks in the playroom spelled out a name.
游戏室里的积木拼出了一个名字
Charles.
查尔斯
Please find your stations.
请找到你们的位置
"Aria Montgomery, music committee."
艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 音乐委员会
"Emily Fields and Spencer Hastings,
艾米丽·菲尔兹和斯宾塞·海斯汀
decorating committee."
装饰委员会
"Hanna Marin, food and beverage."
汉娜·玛琳 食品饮料部
Bite me.
算你狠
"Alison DiLaurentis, prom queen election committee."
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 舞会皇后选举委员会
All these songs are from like 7 years ago.
这些歌♥都像是七年前的
A Night At The Opera.
歌♥剧院之夜
That was the prom theme the last year that Melissa took Ian.
这是梅丽莎跟伊恩最后一年的毕业舞会主题
So "A's" recreating a prom we already had?
所以A在重现已经举办过的毕业舞会吗
Well, if I'm on the election committee,
如果我是选举委员会的
you can be sure I'll win that crown.
我就一定能赢得舞会皇后的桂冠
Sort of like old times, huh, Spencer?
有点似曾相识是吧 斯宾塞
Remember when I rigged the election for you
还记得我帮你作弊
to win class president?
让你当选级长吗
Want to fill some of these out?
要来写些选票吗
I'll help you if you help me.
你帮我的话 我就帮你
Sure.
当然
If "A" doesn't mind,
如果A不介意的话
maybe we can all help each other,
也许我们可以互相帮助
starting with these ballots.
从准备这些选票开始
We know about "A."
我们知道了A的事情
You ok?
你还好吗
So this is going to be our senior prom?
所以这就是我们的毕业舞会了吗
We're decorating with construction paper and tape?
我们就用图画纸和胶带来装饰吗
Maybe that's part of our punishment,
也许举办这场史上最烂的舞会
to put together the lamest prom ever.
是对我们的一种惩罚
You know, this space is actually pretty awesome.
这地方其实挺棒的
I'm surprised "A" doesn't have the imagination to see it.
我很惊讶A居然没看出来
It's a big, ugly room.
这里又空洞又丑
Okay, but what if...
好吧 但如果...
what if we use the staircase
如果我们用楼梯
to make a grand entrance for Ali to walk down?
为艾莉装饰一个可以隆重登场的入口呢
We think Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard.
像葛洛丽亚·斯旺森在《日落大道》里的一样
All right, we could rig a bunch of cameras to go off
我们可以为相机设置定时
on a timer as you walk down those steps.
等你走下楼梯时开始拍你
It'd be so easy to take all these copper pipes
要用这些铜管很容易
and use them for drapery rods.
就可以做成帷帐
And we could use old pipes and make beautiful candelabras.
我们还能用旧管子做漂亮的烛台
And we could hang wire from the ceiling
我们可以在天花板上吊金属丝
and hang shapes to create some beautiful shadows and silhouettes.
挂一些模型让它们在地上形成轮廓和阴影
That would be A Night At The Opera.
这样就可以称得上是歌♥剧院之夜了
We need to tell the other girls' parents what we know.
我们必须把我们知道的告诉其他姑娘的家长
Agreed, but we were hoping to have some more answers
同意 我们本打算等弄清楚更多事之后
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表