and a good manicure.
和美甲上
Last we talked about college,
上次我们谈大学的事时
I was 12 years old and obsessed with donuts.
我才十二岁 还喜欢吃甜甜圈
You'd never even heard of Kate.
你当时都还不认识凯特
Hanna, I want to help, I just...
汉娜 我也想帮忙 我只是
You just... you don't want to disappoint the wrong daughter.
你只是 不想让另一个女儿失望
I get it.
我明白了
"I owe you much more than an e-mail.
"我好多次没给你回信
"Especially this one.
"特别是这封
"I know it's a long shot,
"我知道希望不大
but any chance Wren still has that contact at Oxford?"
不过任还有没有牛津的联♥系♥方式"
Spencer says she'll meet us there.
斯宾塞说她跟我们在那见
Left.
左转
He's turning left.
他左转了
Do you often follow your brother places?
你经常跟踪你弟弟吗
Not usually.
一般不会
And you have no idea where we're going?
你不知道我们要去哪
I'm sure it's close.
我很肯定 不远了
What exactly is going on with Mike?
迈克到底怎么了
Drugs. Drugs?
药物 药物
You know, like stimulants, amphetamines.
你懂的 兴♥奋♥剂♥ 安♥非♥他♥命♥什么的
Yeah, we think he might be dabbling.
是的 我们觉得他可能上瘾了
Really?
真的吗
Yep.
是的
Okay, well, no word from Hanna,
好吧 还是没有汉娜的消息
but Spencer's getting on the highway.
不过斯宾塞已经上高速了
So I'll just text her when we get...
我会给她发短♥信♥ 等我们到了...
get to where we're going.
到了要去的那个地方
Thank you so much for the ride.
非常感谢你送我们
Should I come in with you?
需要我跟你们一起吗
No, no. We've got it from here.
不用 不用 剩下的交给我们了
How are you getting home?
你们怎么回家
Spencer can give us a ride. Yeah.
斯宾塞会送我们的 是的
And if you leave right now,
而且如果你现在往回走的话
you could still make the end of your batting practice.
还能赶得上练习
Drugs? Seriously, Em?
药物 不是吧 艾米
I'm Mike.
我是迈克
Hank.
我是汉克
That's Hank Mahoney?
那是汉克·马赫尼吗
No. That's Cyrus Petrillo.
不 那是赛勒斯·彼得里洛
Ali's fake kidnapper.
艾莉谎称的绑匪
Hanna? Are you okay?
汉娜 你还好吗
Where's Emily?
艾米莉呢
She left early. What's going on?
她提前走了 怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
I just left my phone at my dad's office
我只是把手♥机♥落在我爸爸的办公室里了
and I can't reach anyone.
所以谁也联♥系♥不上
And you can't go back and get it?
你不能回去取吗
No, I can't. I cannot go back there.
不 我不能 我不能回去
Okay, well, look, you don't have to tell me anything,
好吧 你没必要跟我说
but... you can if you want to.
不过 如果你想说的话也可以
My dad didn't think that I'm a college material.
我爸爸觉得我不是上大学的料
He thinks Kate is, not me.
他觉得凯特才是 我不是
And he never thought that I'd go to a good school, and now,
他从来不觉得我能上好学校 现在
because of him, I might not get to.
因为他 我可能真的去不了了
Sorry, who is Kate?
不好意思 凯特是谁
My stepsister.
他现任老婆的女儿
My stupid, perfect stepsister.
那个愚蠢但又十全十美的妞
You know, I wanted him to help pay for school,
我想让他帮我付学费
but you know what I wanted more than that,
但我想要的不仅是这个
was for him to just look at me once and say,
我想要他看着我说
"I knew that you had it in you."
"我就知道你能行"
When I was in high school,
我上高中的时候
my parents couldn't agree on a single thing
我的父母没有一件事能意见统一
except for the fact that I wouldn't amount to much.
除了我不会有作为这件事
And what happened?
然后呢
Once they cut me off
他们不管我后
and I realized that I was on my own,
我意识到只能靠自己了
I took out a bunch of loans,
我借了很多钱
I applied to every job that I could,
能应聘的工作都去应聘了
no matter how ridiculous,
无论那工作多不好
and I paid my way through school by myself.
于是我靠自己付清了学费
You know, those guys that stand outside
你见过那种在三十多度的天
with the hot dog uniforms in 90 degree heat?
穿着热狗服装的人吧
You were a hot dog? Oh, yeah.
你干过那个 是的
Yeah, I was the best damn hot dog.
我可是干得最好的
I know this isn't the same.
我知道这不一样
But I used to be your teacher,
不过我做过你的老师
and I always knew that you had it in you.
所以我知道你行的
I'm so sorry, guys. I got here as fast as I could.
抱歉 各位 我已经尽快赶来了
What do we know? Anything?
现在有什么情况吗
We think Mike brought Cyrus money. $400.
我们觉得迈克给了赛勒斯钱 四百块
We tried to get close, but they almost saw us.
我们想靠近一些 不过差点被他们发现
And that message that Ali sent from jail,
艾莉从监狱发出的那条信息
that was her way of telling Mike Cyrus's new name?
是告诉迈克·赛勒斯的新名字
Yes, so Mike could find him.
是的 这样迈克就能找到他了
That's what we think anyway.
反正我们是这么想的
So he's here on an errand from Ali?
这么说他是来帮艾莉跑腿的了
I mean, is it just me, or is she even scarier behind bars?
她被关起来后反而更让人害怕了 不是吗
Look, Cyrus, Hank, whoever this guy is,
赛勒斯 汉克 无论这人是谁
he's really dangerous and he's talking to my brother.
他真的很危险 他还在跟我弟弟聊天
So I-I don't care if Mike is working for Ali.
所以我不管迈克是不是在帮艾莉做事
I'm not gonna let him get hurt.
反正我是不会让他受到伤害的
So we should just...
所以我们应该...
Aria, stop. Hey. You cannot do that.
艾瑞亚 别去 你不能去
Look, I know that you're really worried about Mike,
我知道你真的很担心迈克
but as soon as they leave the diner,
不过等他们一离开餐厅
we're gonna follow Cyrus
我们就会跟着赛勒斯
and we'll find out where he's going and what he knows.
然后我们就能知道他去了哪 知道些什么
If we go in there, we won't know any more than we know now.
如果现在进去 就什么消息也得不到了
Shut it off. Shut it off. Okay.
关掉 快关掉 好的
Straight to voicemail.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Well, do you want to call somebody else? I have Emily's number.
你想打给别人吗 我有艾米莉的号♥码
No, it's fine. I'm just gonna head home. Okay.
不用了 我直接回家了 好的
Thank you for the image of you in a hot dog costume.
谢谢你跟我说你穿热狗服装的事
And everything else that you said.
以及所有你说的话
Yeah, anytime.
不客气
I told Ezra about Savannah.
我跟以斯拉说了你要去萨凡纳的事
I thought he knew.
我以为他知道了
Yeah. I should've told him already.
是的 我应该早告诉他
Why didn't you? You guys fighting?
为什么没说 你们吵架了吗
I don't know what we are, honestly.
说实话 我都不知道我们算什么
I mean, he thinks he's the reason
他觉得是因为他
that I didn't have this perfect high school experience.
我才没有完美的高中生活经历
Is that even a thing? Does anyone have that?
这算什么 有人拥有吗
I don't know.
不知道
God, Em, I know you must be missing Paige right now,
艾米 我知道你现在肯定很想佩奇
but at least your love life isn't full-on confusing.
但至少你的爱情没有充满困惑
"Thanks for donating to my get-into-jail fund.
谢谢你们为我的坐牢资金做贡献
What?
什么
Guys.
姐♥妹♥们♥
The envelope. It wasn't money.
那信封 里面装的不是钱
Where's Cyrus? Was he with Mike? I don't know.
赛勒斯呢 他跟迈克在一起吗 不知道
So you're here to watch the kid, or me?
你们是来看孩子还是看我的
'Cause to be honest, I don't like being followed.
说实话 我不喜欢被人跟踪
You have something that belongs to us.
你手里有我们的东西
Do I?
是吗
Yeah. We just want it back.
是 我们想要回来
Maybe we could work out a trade.
我们作笔交易吧
Back away from them.
离她们远点
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表