I thought she really liked me.
我以为她真的喜欢我
But everything she ever said to me was a lie.
但她跟我说的一切都是骗我的
Mona?
梦娜
I'll be right down.
马上下去
And did I tell you Lesli's gonna be there?
我跟你说过莱斯利也会去吗
No way. I talked to her last night.
不会吧 我昨晚还跟她聊过
She said she was stuck at school.
她说她在学校还有事
Pretend I didn't just ruin the surprise.
你就假装我没破坏掉惊喜吧
Promise me you'll get on the road within the hour.
答应我一小时内要上路
I don't want you to get stuck in traffic.
我可不想你被堵在路上
Okay, I will.
好 我会的
I just have to finish this report
我完成报告之后
and then I'm on my way.
就马上上路
I know we don't need these.
我知道我们不需要这个
But I figured someone might get hungry.
但我觉得有人可能会饿
My mom's still on the phone with Veronica.
我妈还在跟维罗妮卡讲电♥话♥
They haven't seen her yet.
他们还没见到她
Spencer's still getting processed.
斯宾塞还在警♥察♥局接受处理
Look, I'm sure that the Hastings are working on her bail.
海斯汀他们家人肯定正在想办法保释她
They'll get her out of there in no time, Aria.
他们肯定会马上把她救出来的 艾瑞亚
It's Mona.
是梦娜
Hello.
喂
Alison lured Bethany to Rosewood.
是艾莉森把宝芬妮引诱到玫瑰镇的
What? Why?
什么 为什么
She knew about the affair.
她知道她妈妈外遇的事
Alison set her up.
艾莉森给她设了陷阱
She was jealous and she wanted Bethany dead.
她因为嫉妒所以想让宝芬妮死
Aria, Alison is "A"
艾瑞亚 艾莉森就是A
and now I can prove it.
现在我可以证明了
Grab your coat.
拿上你的外套
Where are we going?
要去哪里
To Mona's. She found proof.
去梦娜家 她找到证据了
Ali's "A".
艾莉就是A
Game over, Alison.
游戏结束了 艾莉森
I win.
我赢了
Mom?
妈妈
Mona?
梦娜
What the hell?
怎么回事
Oh, my God.
天哪
Mona!
梦娜
Call 911.
快报♥警♥
Oh my God! Hurry!
天哪 快点
The investigation is ongoing,
虽然调查还在进行
but we have ruled this a homicide.
但是我们确定这是一起谋杀案
Although we did not find a body,
虽然我们没有发现尸体
the amount of blood in the house would indicate
但是房♥内的血迹表明
that the victim's wounds were fatal.
受害者受了致命伤
Mona Vanderwaal was murdered.
梦娜·范德瓦尔被谋杀了
No, no, no.
不 不 不
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表