斯宾塞·海斯汀和玫瑰镇高中教员
金兰花奖得主
So Fitz is a Fitzgerald.
费兹是费兹杰拉德家族的
Are you sure this is gonna work?
你确定这样行得通吗
It has to.
不行也得行
I don't have another choice.
我别无选择
We should be okay if we do this today.
如果今天这么做 应该会没事的
The cops are still looking in Philadelphia.
警♥察♥还在费城进行调查
You having second thoughts?
你要改变主意吗
No.
不改
I just realized this might be the last time I see you.
我只是意识到这可能我们最后一次见面了
Don't be so dramatic, Ali.
别说得这么夸张 艾莉
You know us.
你了解我们
We always find a way back to each other.
我们总是有办法找到彼此的
Is this the part where you guys kiss?
这种时候你俩是要亲亲了吗
Had to ask.
不得不问
You better get going.
你最好现在就走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You'd do the same for me.
你也会为我这么做的
Is Ezra Fitz out of surgery?
以斯拉·费兹做完手术了吗
He's in recovery.
他正在恢复中
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You said that you'd wake me up.
你说过会叫醒我的
He's still unconscious, but he's stable.
他仍处于昏迷状态 但是情况稳定
Ezra?
以斯拉
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help! We need some help in here!
救命 这里需要救治
Hurry!
快点
Code Blue, we need 123.
紧急抢救 需要八百毫克布洛芬
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Em, please don't wake up the others.
艾米 不要叫醒其他人
We're all in this together, Ali.
艾米 我们都被这件事牵连着
At least that's what we thought.
至少我们是这么想的
There are some things
艾米 有些事情
you don't need to know about, Em.
你不必知道
Okay?
好吗
It's better that way.
这样是最好的
That's not a good enough answer.
别这么敷衍我
Come on.
拜托
Some of you may know each other,
你们当中可能有人互相认识
some of you may not.
也有可能不认识
But I picked you
我之所以选择你们
because we all have one thing
是因为我们都有一个
in common,
共通点
and that's Alison DiLaurentis.
就是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
When Alison was here, I wasn't Mona.
艾莉森在的时候 我不叫梦娜
I was Loser Mona.
我叫笨蛋梦娜
Who were you, Lucas?
她是怎么叫你的 卢卡斯
Hermie.
娘娘腔
How about you, Paige?
那你呢 佩奇
I can say it if you don't want to.
如果你不想说 我可以帮你说
She called you Pigskin.
她叫你猪皮女
I was Pus Face.
她叫我脓包脸
I was Newt.
她叫我水蜥
Lez.
叫我女基
Whore.
叫我婊♥子♥
But you weren't those people.
但你们不是这样的
That's just what she called you.
只是她这么乱叫而已
Not who you are.
你们并不是这样的人
Sticks and stones, Mona.
这只是闲言碎语 梦娜
I'm not afraid of her anymore.
我再也不怕她了
Well, maybe you should be.
也许你还是该怕她
She's not even back yet, and she found a way
她都还没回来 就已经破坏了
to break up you and Emily.
你和艾米丽之间的感情
There's no way
艾莉是不可能
Ali's gonna let you guys be a couple.
让你俩成为一对的
Exactly what is it you want us to do?
你到底要我们做什么
I want us to stick together.
我要大家团结一致
There's strength in numbers.
人多力量大
The bigger we are, the harder she falls.
我们越强大 她就输得越惨
I don't think I want to be a part of this.
我不想参与其中
I can't protect you if you're not with us.
如果你不参与 我就无法保护你
We don't have much time.
我们的时间不多了
Ezra was paying CeCe for information.
以斯拉一直在付钱向茜茜索取信息
That's why she was in Ravenswood.
这就是她在鸦林镇的原因
So she wasn't ever really Red Coat?
所以她不是真的红外套吗
No, I asked her to wear that hoping that
不是 我叫她穿红色外套 只是希望
she would distract "A" so I could turn off the saw.
她能分散A的注意力 好让我关掉电锯
"A" put you in that box. Not CeCe.
是A把你关在棺材里的 不是茜茜
She helped me save your life.
她帮我救了你一命
Why does this have to be a secret?
这些事情为什么一定要保密
Why can't you tell the other girls?
你为什么不能告诉其他人
CeCe killed a cop, Em,
茜茜杀了一个警♥察♥ 艾米
and part of why she did that was for me.
她之所以这么做 有一部分原因是为了我
Look, if she gets busted boarding that plane,
护照上有我的照片
my face is on the passport.
如果她上飞机时被抓
That makes me an accessory.
这样我就变成了共犯
And now you know about it.
你现在也知道了这件事
That makes you one, too.
所以你也会变成共犯
You guys have done so much for me.
你们已经为我做了这么多事
You do not need to go out on a limb for CeCe.
不必再为了茜茜而承担风险
I will take the fall for it alone
如果警♥察♥找上门
if it comes to it.
我会全部承担
Hey, Aria's on the phone, but we can't hear her.
艾瑞亚打来电♥话♥ 但是我们听不到声音
Tell her to call the house line.
叫她打座机
欢迎来访
菲茨杰拉德剧院坐落于纽约市内历史性剧院区
Ezra made it through surgery,
以斯拉的手术很成功
but I haven't been able to--
但我还不能...
Damn it.
见鬼的
Hello, can you hear me?
喂 听得到我说话吗
Hello?
喂
Alison?
艾莉森
What is it?
怎么了
The NYPD needs to send somebody
纽约警署需要派人
to the Fitzgerald Theater on West 44th Street.
去西44街的菲茨杰拉德剧院
I think we have a 10-20 on Alison DiLaurentis.
好像发现艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯的踪迹了
Oh, pick up.
快接电♥话♥
Come on, guys. Pick up.
快 姐♥妹♥们♥ 快接啊
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
What is it?
怎么了
Did you recognize the voice?
听得出是谁吗
No.
不知道
Okay.
好吧
We can't wait for Ezra to tell us who "A" is.
我们不能等着以斯拉来告诉我们谁是A
We have to get you to the airport.
得先把你送到机场
You can still use that passport
诺埃尔给你的护照和机票
and that ticket that Noel gave you, right?
现在还可以用的 对吧
I don't have it anymore.
现在不在我手里了
What?
什么
I gave away my get out of town free card
我把那张"救命牌"
to someone who needed it more than I did.
给了比我更需要它的人
Ali, who needs more help than you do right now?
艾莉 现在还有谁你比更需要帮助
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
It does to us.
对我们来说重要
Look, Ali, either you trust us or you don't.
艾莉 相不相信我们随便你
No more secrets, Ali.
不要再有秘密了 艾莉
You were wrong before.
你之前错了
They didn't keep us together.
他会让我们产生分♥裂♥的
We can argue about this in the cab.
我们出租车上再讨论这件事吧
Okay? Let's grab our stuff and go.
好吗 我们先拿好东西走吧
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表