She may or may not be involved in a homicide,
我不知道她有没有涉嫌谋杀
but I'm certain she's part of the complications.
但我确定她是这错综复杂里的一环
Well, if you're so sure,
如果你这么确信的话
why haven't you done something about it,
为什么还不采取行动
instead of harassing these girls?
而不要去骚扰这些女孩呢
I wouldn't call it harassing.
我不会把它称之为骚扰
I've just been waiting for one of them to step up
我只是一直在等她们其中的一个站出来
and say that they are willing to tell me the truth.
告诉我她们愿意说出真♥相♥
And now one of them has.
现在其中一个做到了
And I expect to have
我期待明天
a very enlightening conversation with her tomorrow.
跟她进行一场很具启发性的谈话
I just thought you might want to know.
我就先跟你说一声
Which one wants to talk to you?
想跟你谈话的是谁
Goodnight, Mr. Montgomery.
晚安 蒙哥马利先生
I'm not talking to Tanner.
我不会跟坦纳说什么的
Neither am I.
我也不会
Well, I couldn't think it was you.
我也觉得不会是你们俩
Where's Hanna?
汉娜呢
I called all of you,
我给你们都打电♥话♥了
but her phone went to voicemail.
但她的转接到了语♥音♥信箱
It's not Hanna.
也不是汉娜
Oh, my God.
天哪
Alison.
艾莉森
Maybe we can stop her.
或许我们可以阻止她
How?
怎么阻止
Where did you get this?
这个你是从哪里拿到的
Ezra.
以斯拉那里
Who else was going to help us?
其他还有谁会帮我们
Well, it's the end of
如果我们把这个拿出来
Ali's kidnap story if we use this.
那艾莉被绑♥架♥的故事就穿帮了
Maybe.
可能吧
Depends on what "Truth" she decides to tell this time.
取决于这次她决定说出的"真♥相♥"是什么
I have to show you guys something.
我有东西要给你们看
I'm sorry I can't wait for Hanna.
抱歉 我不等汉娜了
They called it a pact,
他们称之为契约
but what this town made was a contract.
但是这个镇是签订了一份合约
With this preacher.
跟那个牧师吗
With what the preacher represented.
跟牧师所代表的人
But contracts have loopholes.
但是合约有漏洞
So what did you do, you and the others?
那你们是怎么做的 你跟其他人
We took the jars down to the bridge
我们把罐子带去了那座桥
where the car went in the water that first night.
就是第一天晚上汽车掉进水里的那个地方
And we opened them...
然后把所有罐子打开
all of them and released whatever was inside.
把里面的东西都放出来了
And what happened?
然后呢
Nothing for a minute.
开始什么事都没有
Then the woods were filled with fireflies...
然后树林里就到处是萤火虫
millions of them.
有数百万只
They drifted up into the trees and...
它们飞进树林里 然后...
they were gone.
就都消失了
Mrs. Grunwald called it "A great ascendency".
格伦沃尔德夫人称之为"伟大的统治"
And after that?
这之后呢
No demons, no messages, no revenge.
没有恶魔 没有信息 没有复仇
And no Miranda.
也没有米兰达
She was gone.
她消失了
Then you kept your promise.
那你兑现了自己的承诺
You took care of her.
你照顾她了
I have--
我...
I've spent this whole time trying to talk myself into that.
我一直以来都在这么说服自己
You did help her, Caleb.
你确实帮了她 凯勒
And now you're back with me.
现在你回来跟我在一起了
I'm not the same person that I was when I left here.
我不再是离开这里之前的那个人了
Yes, you are.
怎么不是
I know you.
我了解你
You see this?
看到这个了吗
It's just a game, a toy. Right?
这只是个游戏 是个玩具 对吗
That's a lie.
其实不是的
This is real.
这是真实的
People turned it into a game
大家把它变成一个游戏
and they forgot what it's really for.
并且忘记了它的真正用途
They forgot because they were afraid of it.
他们忘记是因为害怕它
Hanna, there is a whole another world,
汉娜 还有另外一个世界存在
just right past the corner of our eye.
就在我们眼皮底下
And I've seen it.
我曾亲眼见过
That's why you can't sleep.
所以你才睡不着觉吗
I can sleep.
我可以睡
I just...
只是...
I'm afraid of my own dreams.
我害怕会做梦
Why?
为什么
After she died,
米兰达死后
first time Miranda talked to me was in a dream.
她第一次跟我说话就是在梦里
I'm just afraid that she's going to show up again
我害怕她会再次出现在我梦里
and she's gonna--
她会...
she's gonna tell me that it was all wrong
她会告诉我 一切都是错的
and that she's not okay
告诉我 她现在并不好
and that it's my fault.
告诉我 这都是我的错
Look, maybe you're not the person
可能你的确跟离开这里之前
you were when you left.
不一样了
But I'm not exactly who I used to be either.
但是我也跟以前不同了
Caleb, we'll get through this.
凯勒 我们会熬过去的
I didn't come this far not to have a happy ending.
我走到这一步是为了看到一个圆♥满♥的结局
Goodbye, Spencer.
再见 斯宾塞
I love you.
我爱你
I just got that today.
这是我今天才收到的
It took me a while to decide
我想了好久
whether or not to show it to you.
才决定给你们看的
Understood.
我理解
Melissa killed Bethany Young.
梅丽莎杀了宝芬妮·杨
She thought that she just buried her.
她以为她只是把她埋了
She thought that I killed her.
她还以为是我杀的
She doesn't sound so sure of that now.
她现在好像不是那么确定了
But the police think that we all had something to do with this.
但是警方觉得我们都与这件事有关
When Melissa saw Bethany,
梅丽莎看到宝芬妮时
she was wearing Alison's clothes.
她穿着艾莉森的衣服
Another set of Alison's clothes.
是艾莉森的另一套衣服
There had to be a duplicate set.
一定有两套一模一样的衣服
Ali wasn't walking around naked.
艾莉不会不♥穿♥衣服到处走
Are you saying it was always someone's idea
你的意思是一直有人蓄意
that Bethany take Ali's place?
让宝芬妮代替艾莉吗
Tell me another way
要不宝芬妮
that Bethany ends up in that yellow top.
怎么会穿着那件黄色上衣呢
We need to figure out a way around that picture of "A"
我们得设法解释医院那张
at the hospital or we're busted.
我们在A边上的照片 否则就惨了
What picture of "A"?
什么A的照片
Picture of Alison.
艾莉森的照片
No, you said a picture of "A".
不 刚才你说的是A的照片
No, I didn't. Yeah, you did.
哪有 我没说 你说了
Slip of the tongue.
口误而已
Spencer, what are you gonna do with that?
斯宾塞 你打算怎么办
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表