It's a brilliant move. Jackie must have lapped it up.
这太有才了 洁姬一定相信了
Oh, yeah, she definitely did.
是的 她肯定相信了
Ezra, I'm-- I'm sorry. Really.
以斯拉 我很抱歉 真的
You did what you had to do to get in.
你为进入那所学校竭尽所能
There was no harm done.
没有人受到伤害
Yes, there was.
不 有人受到伤害了
I actually made Jackie believe that I feel this way about you.
我真的使洁姬相信我是那样看待你的
Well, I don't care what Jackie thinks.
我才不在乎洁姬的看法
Only what you do. And that is all that matters.
我只在乎你的想法 这才是对我最重要的事
Yeah, but I didn't have to do it.
是的 可是我根本没必要这样做
Write that letter.
不用写那封信
And I don't even want to go to Talmadge.
我甚至根本就不想去塔尔梅齐
I was just scared that if I didn't get in,
我只是害怕如果没被录取的话
I'd be stuck here.
我就会被困在这里了
Well, now you don't have to worry.
现在你没必要再担心了
I reviewed the tenant contracts, made some notes.
我又看了一遍租户合同 做了一些标记
And I organized the contractor bills.
还整理了承包商的账单
They tend to overcharge for labor,
他们要价有些过高了
so you got to watch out for that.
所以你要留心一下
You don't have to do this.
你没必要这样做的
Do what?
做什么
Quit because of what happened the other night.
因为那晚发生的事就辞职
Yes, I do.
不 我必须这么做
Look, I admit it was unexpected.
我承认这有点出其不意
But I think unexpected is a good thing
可是我认为现在我的生活里
in my life right now.
出其不意是一件好事
Jason, I'm seeing someone.
杰森 我在和别人交往
And it's serious.
而且是很认真的
How serious?
有多认真
Serious enough that he proposed to me last night.
认真到他昨晚跟我求婚了
That is serious.
那的确很认真
He was gone for 3 months.
他离开了三个月
And our relationship had been a lot of phone calls and emails.
所以我们的关系只有通过电♥话♥和邮件来维持
And I was lonely.
我觉得有点孤单
I know what that's like.
我知道那种感觉
It wouldn't be right for me to keep working for you.
我真的不太适合再为你工作了
I wasn't gonna stay past the end of the month anyway.
反正到月底我也准备离开了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I get it.
是啊 我明白了
Feel free to swing by the office this afternoon
下午路过办公室的时候
to pick up the rest of your stuff.
可以来收拾你的东西
I'll be out most of the day.
今天我基本上都在外面
Thank you.
谢谢你
Wait, you don't think anyone will check the cameras?
你认为不会有人检查摄像头吗
Nobody was watching the monitors when we walked by the office.
我们路过办公室的时候没有人在看监控
And if they do?
如果有人看呢
We'll deal with it then. Okay?
那我们稍后再解决 好吗
It's better to take that chance
在被拍下来之前
than to have any of this recorded.
最好先抓紧机会
All right, let's get the dolly.
好了 我们去拿手推车
Where you going?
你要去哪
I want to see what we're dealing with first.
我想先看看我们要处理的是什么
I can't believe you told Ezra and lived to talk about it.
真不敢相信你告诉以斯拉后竟然什么事都发生
I know.
我知道
I mean, I wasted so much energy worrying about
我浪费了那么多的精力去担心
how he was gonna react when I could have been
他将会做何反应
worrying about all the other things
而我本应该为那些真正需要
that I have to worry about.
担心的事而担心
Like Hanna.
比如汉娜
She isn't taking mine or Spencer's calls.
我和斯宾塞的电♥话♥她都不接
Have you talked to her?
你跟她谈过了吗
No. I haven't.
不 还没有
But hopefully, I can lure her out
不过希望我可以用热巧克力布朗尼
of the house with a hot fudge brownie.
把她从家里引诱出来
Uh, I don't think that's an actual parking spot, Spence.
我认为那不是个停车位 斯宾塞
The laptop's moving.
笔记本在移♥动♥
What?
什么
Mona's laptop.
梦娜的笔记本
Somebody's taken it out of the storage unit.
有人把它从储藏间里拿出来了
Holbrook? My money's on Hanna.
是霍尔布鲁克吗 我认为是汉娜
She wasn't in school today.
她今天没去上学
Okay, Hanna might be scared,
好吧 或许汉娜很害怕
but she wouldn't do something like that.
但她是不会做出这种事的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
There's only one way to find out.
只有一种方法可以知道
Come on.
走吧
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
I thought you'd be gone by now.
我以为你已经走了
I had some things to do before I could get over here.
在离开这里之前我还有些事要做
I'll go. Let you finish up.
那我走吧 你继续做你的事
That's right. I'm almost done.
没关系 我就快做完了
An engagement but no ring?
订婚了怎么没有戒指呢
Yeah.
是啊
I haven't given him an answer yet.
我还没有给他答复
He's a pastor.
他是个牧师
And there are certain responsibilities
这样一段婚姻是要
that go along with marrying him.
承担相应的责任的
I'm not sure I'm cut out for that life.
我不知道自己是否适合过那种生活
Yeah. I bet those church socials can be pretty brutal.
是啊 我猜那些教会集♥会♥一定让人很难忍♥受
I wish it was that simple.
如果那么简单就好了
I haven't always made the best choices.
我并不是每次都会做出最好的选择
I just wouldn't want anything I've done to hurt him...
我只希望我做过的事不会伤害到他
or all that he's worked for.
或者伤害到他的工作
Can I ask you something?
能问你一个问题吗
Sure.
当然
Did Saturday night happen
是因为周六晚上的事
so that you'd have an excuse to say no?
所以让你有借口拒绝我吗
Because I've done stuff like that before.
因为我之前也这么做过
Screwed up a good thing because I was afraid
只因为我害怕我的过去会阻碍我
my past was gonna get in the way.
结果反而搞砸了一件好事
That's not what it was, Jason.
事情不是这样的 杰森
Maybe not, but
也许不是 可是
I wouldn't be offended if it had been.
如果真的是这样的话我也不会介意的
It wasn't. Really.
真的不是这样的
Take this left.
这里左转
How much further?
还有多远
The GPS says that we're about a mile away.
定位仪显示大概还有一英里
Why would Caleb help Hanna do this?
凯勒为什么会帮汉娜干这事
We don't know that he is.
我们不知道他是不是在帮她
They're not at Hanna's house, they're not calling us back.
他们不在汉娜家 也不回我们的电♥话♥
He's got to be helping her.
他肯定是去帮她了
It's up ahead on the right.
前面右转
Hurry up.
快点
I'm going as fast as I can.
我已经尽量快了
So much for being step ahead Holbrook.
差一点就能赶在霍尔布鲁克前面了
Why would he leave the barrel?
他为什么没把桶带走
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe he thought it was too heavy to carry it himself.
也许他觉得太重了 一个人搬不动
We need to open it.
我们要打开看看
No, I can't look.
不 我不能看
Look, Mona's body might actually be in there.
梦娜的尸体可能就在里面
It's bad enough that she's gone,
她的死已经很令人难以接受了
but if she went like this...
如果她是这么死的...
Okay.
好吧
But if Mona's body is in there,
可是如果梦娜的尸体在里面
we have to get it out of here.
我们得把桶搬走
Let's get the dolly.
我们去拿手推车吧
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Looks like it's an old ice cream factory.
好像是一间废旧的冰淇淋厂
Why would Hanna and Caleb come all the way out here
为什么汉娜和凯勒要大老远地跑来这里
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表