Previously on Pretty Little Liars ...
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Wait.
等等
We're all in this together,
我们都在同一条船上
That could be "A" or it could be Alison.
那可能是A 也可能是艾莉森说的
Has anyone talked to Ali?
有人跟艾莉谈过了吗
She calls, but I don't pick up.
她打来了 但我没接
You guys, I had a bad thought.
各位 我有个不好的想法
What's this one?
怎样的想法
Ali left town, but "A" Said she couldn't.
艾莉离之前开了玫瑰镇 但A不准
What changed?
有什么变化
I enrolled at the Harrisburg Police Academy.
我被哈里斯堡警♥察♥学院录取了
You can't just become a policeman.
你不能就这么当一个警♥察♥
Why not?
为什么不行
Paige, we need to talk.
佩奇 我们得谈谈
Yeah, we should talk.
我们是该谈谈
Tanner thinks we killed Bethany Young.
坦纳认为我们杀了宝芬妮·杨
Spencer, I don't think the police
斯宾塞 我觉得艾莉说的话
believe a thing that Ali is saying.
警方一句都不信
She was a stranger and I buried her alive,
她就是个局外人 而我把她活埋了
because I thought I was protecting you.
因为我以为我是在保护你
Melissa killed Bethany Young.
梅丽莎杀了宝芬妮·杨
She thought that she just buried her.
她以为她只是把她埋了
She thought that I killed her.
她还以为是我杀的
I'm not talking to Tanner.
我不会跟坦纳说什么的
Neither am I.
我也不会
I didn't think it was you.
我也觉得不会是你们俩
Oh, my God.
天哪
Alison.
艾莉森
When she finishes with me,
等她解决了我之后
she'll come after you and the others.
就会去对付你和其他几个人了
She can't trust you anymore.
她不能再相信你了
I'll take your statement now, one at a time.
我现在要给你们录口供了 一个一个来
Hanna, let's head over to the porch.
汉娜 我们去门廊那
You can walk me through this.
你可以给我描述一下情况
No.
不
No, I-I-I can't go back up there.
不行 我不能再去那了
I don't want to see that again.
我不想再看那场景了
You saw all the blood in there.
你看到那的血迹了吗
There's no way anyone could have lived through that.
流了那么多血 肯定活不了了
"It's all your fault. A."
"这都是你们的错 A"
We're going to ask you several questions that we know are true.
我们会问你几个已知答案的问题
Then I will ask you questions that we don't know.
然后我会问一些我们不知道答案的问题
Your body's responses will indicate
你身体的反应会显示出
whether you're being honest with us or not.
你有没有诚实回答
Maybe we should wait for Tanner.
或许我们应该等坦纳来
When you tell the truth, you use your memory.
说实话的时候 你用的是记忆
When you lie, you're using your imagination.
说谎话的时候 用的是想像
The sensors will detect that change.
传感器能检测到这种变化
Do you understand how it works?
你明白这个原理了吗
Answer verbally.
用语言回答
I understand.
我明白
So we'll begin.
那我们就开始了
Are you sitting down?
你是在坐着吗
Yes.
是的
What color is your shirt?
你的衣服是什么颜色
White with pink flowers.
白色 上面有粉红色花
State your legal name.
说出你依法登记的名字
Alison Lauren DiLaurentis.
艾莉森·劳伦·迪劳伦提斯
Come in.
进来
You've got company.
有人来找你了
Who is it?
谁
Come see for yourself.
你自己去看吧
Why the grim faces.
为什么脸色都这么难看
Did somebody die?
有人死了吗
Mona, we need your help.
梦娜 我们需要你帮助
What did she do to you?
她对你们做了什么
Nothing...
目前
yet.
还没做
It's what we think she's about to do.
我们是担心她即将要做的事
We just found out that Ali's at the police station.
我们刚刚发现艾莉去了警局
She's talking to the cops.
她正在跟警♥察♥交待
And you don't know what she's telling them.
而你们不知道她会说什么
A lie gets halfway around the world
真♥相♥还来不及穿上裤子
before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
谎言就已经走遍了半个世界
Did Ali say that?
艾莉说的吗
No. Churchill did. Churchill did.
不 丘吉尔说的 丘吉尔说的
Look, we've been lying for Ali ever since she got back.
自从艾莉回来以后我们就一直在为她说谎
We need to know what story she's telling the cops.
我们需要知道她跟警♥察♥说了什么
So why not ask her?
那为什么不直接问她
Because we don't believe she'll tell us the truth.
因为我们觉得她不会跟我们说实话
And why do you think that I can help you?
那你们为什么觉得我能帮到你们
Because you're Mona.
因为你是梦娜
Who else was in the barn that night?
那天晚上还有谁在谷仓里
Aria Montgomery.
艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利
Hanna Marin.
汉娜·玛琳
And Emily Fields.
还有艾米丽·菲尔兹
When you left the barn, were they all still sleeping?
你离开谷仓时 她们都还在睡觉吗
Yes.
是的
Where did you last see Spencer Hastings?
你当时最后一次看到斯宾塞·海斯汀是在哪里
Alison stole my life from me
艾莉森给我戴上玫瑰镇
when she crowned me Rosewood's biggest loser.
最大废物的王冠时 她就把我的生活毁了
And she was so convincing, even I started to believe her.
而且她很有说服力 连我都相信了
So that means you'll help us?
这么说你会帮我们了
Look, I know I owe you guys for everything I've done to you.
我知道我对你们做了很多坏事 欠你们很多
But I'm already number one on her hit list.
但是我已经是她的头号♥敌人了
If Alison finds out I'm siding with you guys,
如果艾莉森发现我跟你们一伙了
I'm afraid to think of how far she'd go to stop me.
我都不敢去想她会用什么方法来阻止我
Are you really that scared of her?
你真的那么怕她吗
Aren't you?
你不怕吗
Isn't that why you're here?
你们不就是因为这个才来的吗
I don't mean to interrupt your girl-talk,
我不是有意想打断你们的谈话
but I wanted to bring these out while they're still warm.
但是我想让你们趁热尝尝
Hanna, is chocolate chip still your favorite?
汉娜 你还是最喜欢吃巧克力饼干吗
So nice of you.
你真好
But we have to go.
但我们要走了
I'll send some home with you.
那你们带一些回家
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
Have you ever been so focused on something
你们有没有如此专注地做一件事
that it takes over everything else?
以至于把其它事都忽略了
Turns you into someone that you're not?
把你变成了另一个人
I took all of my Ali-anger out on you guys and...
我把对艾莉所有的怒气都撒在了你们身上
I'm sorry for that.
我很抱歉
Han.
汉
I'm waiting for the cookies.
我等着拿饼干
Did you figure out what you're gonna do
你想好要怎么处理
with your sister's going-away present?
你姐姐留下的离别礼物了吗
Melissa sent me that video
梅丽莎把那段视频寄给我
because she wanted me to know the truth.
是因为她想我知道真♥相♥
Her confession doesn't actually help any of us.
她的坦白之言帮不了我们什么
She said it out loud.
她都说了
She buried Bethany.
她活埋了宝芬妮
She killed her.
她杀了她
Yeah, because she thought that I was the one who hit her.
是 那是因为她以为是我杀死她的
But you didn't.
但你没杀人
We all know that, Spence.
这点我们都知道 斯宾塞
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
In Melissa's story I'm an accessory to murder.
在梅丽莎的忏悔视频里 我是同谋杀人
That's best case scenario.
这是最佳的设想
Here you go.
给
Thank you, Mrs. V.
谢谢你 范夫人
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表