because that relationship doesn't exist anymore.
因为这段感情已经不复存在了
And now I'm stuck here, making plans to go and see someone
可现在我却在这里计划去看一个
who's moved across the country, started a new life,
已经搬到老远开始新生活
and can't even find a second to return any of my stupid emails.
连回我邮件的时间都没有的人
Okay? Emily, Emily. Okay, okay.
知道吗 艾米丽 艾米丽 我知道了
May I?
给我吧
So the first kitchen that I ever worked in
我工作的第一间厨房♥
had a hard and fast rule.
规矩非常严格
Just about any tapas can be rescued
比如 任何点心都不能浪费
with either some slivered almonds or the right sauce.
加上点杏仁片或合适的酱汁 就搞定了
Oh, come on, just try it.
尝尝嘛
Look, if you hate it, you can spit it in my face.
如果你不喜欢 可以吐到我脸上
I didn't expect you to be home.
没想到你在家
I was just gonna leave these.
我就是来送这个的
Were you at the office today?
你今天也去办公室了吗
Yeah, I figured I could use a Saturday to catch up.
是啊 我想利用周末自己赶一赶
But some of the paperwork didn't make sense.
但是发现有些文件有问题
We have a tenant whose lease expired 3 years ago.
有个房♥客的租约三年前就过期了
I'm happy to take a look at it and see if I can sort it out.
给我看看就行 我尽量去处理
Great.
好
Do you want me to drop it off to your house tomorrow or...
那我明天送去你家还是...
I'm staying at the Edgewood.
我现在住在埃奇伍德旅馆
My father made it very clear
我父亲说得很明白
I'm not welcome since my sister... left.
我不受家人欢迎 因为我妹妹...离开了
Why?
为什么
Probably because I'm the one who got her arrested.
可能是因为是我害她被捕的吧
Have you eaten?
你吃过饭了吗
There's somebody that I really want you to meet.
有个人我非常想介绍给你认识
Bob.
鲍勃
So sorry.
不好意思
Bob, this is the young lady I was telling you about.
鲍勃 这就是我跟你提到过的那位女士
Aria, this is Bob Milsom,
艾瑞亚 这是鲍勃·米尔索姆
who teaches at Vassar.
瓦萨尔学院的老师
I thought that one gifted writer would appreciate another.
有才能的作家应该会惺惺相惜吧
Toby, wait.
托比 等等
Toby!
托比
You looked me in the eye and
你看着我的眼睛跟我保证过
then you deliberately went behind my back--
然后又故意在我背后...
So did you!
你也是
How else would you've known
否则你怎么会知道
that the knife was gone? You went back, too.
那把刀不见了 你也有事瞒着我
Because I wanted to do the right thing.
因为我想做对的事
Yeah, if you thought that,
如果你真那么想
then you would've picked it up the first time.
那开始就会拿起那把刀了
You know, you keep on talking about the right thing
你一直说什么正确的事
as if we've no idea what it is.
就好像我们不知道那是什么一样
But in this case, we needed to protect ourselves
但是现在我们需要保护自己
and that meant getting rid of it, okay?
也就是说我们要处理掉它 明白吗
Spencer So it's done.
斯宾塞 所以到此为止了
I can't It's destroyed.
我不能 东西已经处理掉了
Spencer Caleb and I, we got it
斯宾塞 我和凯勒 我们...
I can't. Listen to this!
我不能 你听我说
Don't you understand you're making it worse?
你难道还不明白你正在让事态恶化吗
There are things that I can't know about,
有些事我不应该知道
things that you can't say out loud.
有些事你是不能说出来的
You told me once that I could tell you anything.
你跟我说过 我可以告诉你任何事
I've got to go.
我得走了
Maybe Jessica had a verbal agreement with these tenants.
可能杰西卡跟这些房♥客有口头协议
Probably.
可能吧
People thought my mom was a hard-ass, but truth is,
大家都觉得我妈很彪悍 可其实
she used to cry at dog food commercials.
她过去经常看到狗粮广♥告♥就抹泪
Me, too.
我也是
I don't even have a dog.
我根本就没养狗
You should.
应该养一条
If you're gonna live in this big house all by yourself.
如果你要自己住在这栋大房♥子里的话
Don't remind me.
不要提醒我了
The day Hanna moves out...
汉娜搬出去的那天...
I'm just not as fond of my own company as I used to be.
我只是不像以前那样喜欢独处了
Why's that?
为什么
I don't know.
不知道
So much has happened the last few years.
近几年发生了太多事
I think I'm scared
我应该是害怕
of the white noise in my head.
自己脑海中的白色噪音吧
I can relate.
可以理解
Can I get you anything else to drink? I have decaf.
你还要喝点什么吗 我这里有无糖咖啡
I'm fine.
不用了
Let me take your plate.
我帮你收了盘子吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Consider that a thank-you. For dinner.
就当是谢谢你请我吃东西吧
That's all right.
没事
I don't mind being thanked.
如果是感谢 我不会介意的
Why were you late?
你为什么迟到了
Did you make it up to Talmadge?
你向塔尔梅奇做出解释了吗
Were you able to stop--
你能不让...
No. Jackie read it.
不 洁姬看到了
Oh, no.
不好
Is she gonna forward it to Ezra?
她会转发给以斯拉吗
Oh, no.
不会
It's our secret.
那是我们之间的秘密
But it worked.
但是起作用了
What're you gonna tell Ezra?
你要怎么跟以斯拉说
Tonight?
今晚吗
Nothing. I can't.
什么都不说 不能说
So thanks to you, I'm really screwed.
多亏了你 我真是完蛋了
I'm scared to ask, but why?
虽然不敢问 但是为什么
Everybody is raving about your food.
大家都在称赞你做的东西好吃
Seriously, what am I gonna do when I open this place up?
真的 这里开业了之后你要我怎么办啊
You know where to find me.
你知道到哪找我
Hey, Emily,
艾米丽
I don't want you to feel resentful or unappreciated.
我不想让你觉得不满或者我不知感恩
Hire her.
雇了她吧
What?
什么
I'll get over it.
我不会有事的
Besides, she can't touch what I can do with a cappuccino.
再说了 她做卡布奇诺远不如我做得好
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表