Yeah, that'll be me, dodging "A" messages
那就是未来的我 不仅要躲着A的信息
and wearing a big floppy hat to cover my bald spot.
还要戴着一顶大帽子来掩盖我的秃头
Aria, you can turn a wait-list into an acceptance.
艾瑞亚 你可以想办法让他们录取你
My cousin wrote an amazing letter to Yale
我表哥给耶鲁写了一封很出色的信
and totally won them over.
然后就赢得了他们的青睐
No, this is Alison's revenge, keeping me here.
不 这是艾莉森在报复我 把我困在这
Are you in this class?
你是这个班的吗
So I opened everything that looks work-related
我把所有与工作相关的东西都打开了
and I just figured eventually I would forward
我会把所有你母亲的信件
your mother's mail to you.
都转发给你
Thanks.
谢谢
So how's Hanna?
汉娜怎么样
She's focusing on the future.
她现在只关心未来
She's actually leaving later today
她今天晚些时候就会出发
for a weekend away at Ballard College.
去巴拉德大学过周末
It's a big decision.
这是个重大决定
Looks like you've made one, too.
你好像也做了个重大决定
I'm guessing since you're faxing out your resume.
我想你应该已经把简历发出去了
Yeah.
是的
I saw something that looked potentially interesting
我看到了几个感兴趣的工作
and I thought I should...
于是我就想我应该...
You leave and I'm stuck working with some stranger,
你走了 我就要跟一群陌生人一起工作
someone who'll ask a lot of questions about my family.
他们会问很多我家的事
I have a few about your sister myself.
我还有几个你妹妹的问题想问你
Honestly, Jason, maybe you would be better off
说实话 杰森 或许跟这些陌生人工作
just starting fresh with someone new here.
是个新的开始 对你更有好处
I don't agree.
我不这么认为
Is there anything I can say
我怎么说才能
to get you to stay for one month?
让你再多待一个月
Just till I feel confident enough to say that I belong here and
等我有了自信 相信我属于这里
really believe it.
让我真的相信 你再走
Hey. Can't talk right now.
现在不方便说话
Why? What's going on?
为什么 怎么了
Tanner issued another search behind Mona's house.
坦纳又命令我们搜查梦娜家后面
Tanner still thinks...
坦纳仍然认为...
that Mona's body is out there?
梦娜的尸体在那
I really got to go.
我真的要挂电♥话♥了
All clear.
没有发现
What do you mean it's your knife?
你说是你的刀 什么意思
I recognized it as soon as I saw it. It's my family's.
我一看见就认出来了 是我家的
My dad popped the top off a jar with it
我八岁的时候 我爸爸用它
when I was eight and broke the handle.
撬罐头盖 把刀柄弄坏了
There's a chunk missing right in the center. Yeah.
中间缺了一块 是的
How do you know what this knife looks like?
你怎么知道这把刀什么样
Because I've used it. Many times.
因为我用过 用过很多次
It's from my family's cabin.
它在我家的木屋里
When I saw it, I froze.
我当时看到那把刀 我都僵住了
A million things went through my head.
脑袋里出现了很多画面
And for a moment I forgot I was a cop,
那一瞬间我都忘了自己是警♥察♥了
so I didn't know what to do.
我都不知道该怎么做
I just left it there. Oh, my God.
我就把它留在那了 天哪
But I know I have to go back.
但我知道我得回去拿
Of course, you do. You have to go back and get it.
当然了 你得回去把它拿回来
We have to get rid of it before anybody else finds it.
在别人发现以前 我们得处理掉它
Wait, wait, wait. Slow down.
等等 等等 慢一点
That knife could be the murder weapon.
那把刀可能是杀人凶器
It's what we've been looking for.
也就是我们一直在找的东西
It's what we need.
我们需要的东西
We? The police.
我们 我是指警方
Toby, Alison said it herself,
托比 艾莉森自己说的
she wants us with her, behind bars.
她想让我们跟她一起坐牢
She's already framed me once. The knife is a plant.
她已经陷害了我一次了 那把刀是个陷阱
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
I want to turn it in.
我想把它交上去
If Alison stole that knife and used it,
如果艾莉森偷了那把刀并用它杀人
that could lock her away for good.
那就足以关她一辈子了
All we need is just one of her prints.
只要上面有她的指纹就行
Right, but what if it has mine on it?
如果上面有我的指纹怎么办
Or Hanna's? Or yours?
或者汉娜的 或者你的
Yeah, that's a gamble, but...
是的 这是赌一把 不过...
But what?
不过什么
I'm not risking my neck so you can get a medal for this.
我可不想用命给你换一枚奖章
This is about doing the right thing.
我们要做出正确的选择
There is no right thing.
根本没有正确的选择
There's only by-the-book or save-our-ass.
要么按规矩做事 要么就救自己
And I know which one I'm doing.
而且我知道我该选哪个
Don't, man. Spencer?
别拦我 斯宾塞
This is crazy.
太离谱了
I know you feel the same way I do.
我知道你和我想法一致
I think that we shouldn't do anything.
我觉得我们应该什么也不做
We will promise not to touch it,
如果你保证不说出这件事
if you promise to keep quiet.
我们就保证不去碰那把刀
You just want to leave it there?
你就想把它放在那
Fine.
好吧
Then that's what we'll do.
那我们就这么办
But no one can know that we had this conversation.
但不能让别人知道我们的这次谈话
Of course.
当然了
Caleb, please.
凯勒 求你了
Can I borrow your eye?
能帮我看一下吗
Sure.
可以
Tell me if this is slanted.
告诉我这个斜不斜
And don't lie to me.
不许骗我
I'll think I aced it and I'll live to regret it.
我会以为我摆得很好 然后下半辈悔恨不已
I regret a lot.
我总在后悔
I spend my days paddling through a stew of regrets.
我整天都生活在无尽的悔恨当中
It's perfect.
很完美
Wow. You're a really good liar.
你可真会撒谎
I understand that, Andre,
我可以理解 安德烈
but scallops are not part of the budget.
但扇贝不包含在预算里
What?
什么
He keeps putting me on hold.
他总让我等一会
Well, tell him to stick to the original plan.
跟他说按照原来的计划执行
And that was, like, three plans ago.
已经改过三次了
Oh, he's coming tomorrow night.
他明天晚上过来
You should really talk to him.
你真的应该跟他谈一谈
He teaches at Vassar.
他在瓦萨任教
Have you heard from them yet?
收到学校方面的消息了吗
Um, no, no. Not yet.
没有 还没有
Andre, still here.
安德烈 我还在
So listen, we need to go back to the original plan.
听着 我们要按照最开始的方案执行
Because it's a bookstore.
因为这是个书店
Nobody is coming here for the tamarind dipping sauce.
来这里的人不是为了来吃罗望子蘸酱
What?
什么
He just quit on me.
他不干了
I can do it.
我可以做
Do what?
做什么
Cater your party.
承办你的派对
Pays more than a barista, right?
比咖啡吧服务员赚得多吧
Did I miss something?
有什么我不知道的事吗
When did you become a professional chef?
你什么时候成专业厨师了
I've been helping my mom in the kitchen
我会走路开始就一直在厨房♥
since I could walk.
给妈妈打下手
Let me do it.
让我来做吧
Yeah, I'm sure it'll be amazing.
是啊 我相信一定会很棒的
It's not like Emily's a stranger in that kitchen.
艾米丽在厨房♥是老手了
And your guests are gonna be here in less than 27 hours,
你的宾客还有不到27小时就要到了
so we could either debate this or I could get started,
我们是要继续争论下去 还是让我开工
stick to your budget and blow you away. Your choice.
利用你的预算让你大吃一惊 由你来选
Did you even take Home Ec?
你上过家政课吗
Sorry. Go for it, Emily.
对不起 开工吧 艾米丽
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表