I just don't know which file it's in.
我只是不知道在哪份文件里
Okay, I can help you look after school.
好 那放学后我帮你看
We're gonna get through this.
我们会挺过去的
I'll see you later.
一会儿见
Dad.
爸爸
I didn't see your car outside.
我在外边没看到你的车
It's in the garage.
在车♥库♥里
Why aren't you at work?
你怎么没去上班
A little hard to concentrate
我的妻子和女儿
when your wife and daughter are living at a hotel.
都住在了酒店里 我很难集中精力
I have class in 10 minutes.
我十分钟后要上课
Spencer.
斯宾塞
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
You have to discuss that with mom.
你得问妈妈
I would love to, but she won't return any of my calls.
我也想 但她完全不回我电♥话♥
We know that you lied about
我们知道你撒了谎
where you and Melissa were the night
谎报了迪劳伦提斯夫人死的那晚
that Mrs. Dilaurentis died.
你跟梅丽莎的行踪
How do you know that?
你们怎么知道的
What are you gonna do when the cops find out
等警♥察♥发现害死她的药
that the pills that killed her are in your medicine cabinet?
在你的药橱里 你打算怎么办
You think I did it?
你觉得是我♥干♥的
I know that you were just trying to protect me.
我知道你是为了保护我
Damn right, I've been trying to protect you.
没错 我一直是在保护你
But I would never take a life to cover up
但我绝不会为了掩盖你做的事
something you did.
谋害别人
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
Neither did I.
我也是
Then where were you and Melissa?
那当时你跟梅丽莎在哪里
Wait, they drove to the lake to talk?
他们开车去湖边谈心了
Yeah, that's what he said.
他是这么说的
But he wouldn't say what they talked about
但他不肯说他们谈了什么
or why he lied.
或者他为什么撒谎
Have you talked to Melissa?
你跟梅丽莎谈过吗
Yeah, I've left her like five message.
我给她留了好多条信息
Your mom did the right thing by leaving.
你妈妈离开是对的
It's Ezra.
是以斯拉
I'm with Spencer.
我跟斯宾塞在一起
Okay.
好的
Yeah. Well, thanks for checking in.
谢谢你的关心
I'll see you later.
一会儿见
He's trying to find a link between Bethany and Mrs. D.
他在找宝芬妮和迪夫人之间的联♥系♥
Has he found one yet? No.
找到了吗 没有
He's left messages for all his contacts at Radley,
他给所有在拉德里的联♥系♥人都留了信息
But so far nothing.
但目前还没有什么进展
And you're going over to Ezra's place later?
你一会儿还要去以斯拉那
Yeah. I'm gonna help him sort through his files.
对 我想帮他整理那些文档
Is that the only reason?
只是为了这个
Is there something going on between you two?
你们俩之间没什么事吗
No.
没有
Then why did you bring him to Emily's last night?
那为什么昨晚你带他去艾米丽家
Okay, we had a slip.
我们越了一次线
A slip?
越线
Well, technically, it was two slips.
准确地说 是两次
Oh, my God! Aria!
我的天 艾瑞亚
I thought you said that you were never gonna go there again.
你说过永远不会和他再复合了
I meant it when I said it.
我说的时候是真那么想的
Are you forgetting about what he did to you?
你忘了他当时对你做的事吗
What he did to us?
还有对我们做的事
No, of course not.
当然没忘记
You couldn't eat or sleep for weeks
发现那本书的时候
after you found out about that book.
你几周寝食难安
Okay, well he took a bullet for us, Spence.
没错 但他为我们挡了一枪 斯宾塞
Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact
对 但这也不能改变
that he deceived you for years.
他骗了你这么多年的事实
You okay?
你还好吗
Somebody dropped their lunch tray
有人打翻了午餐盘
and she practically jumped out of her skin.
她被吓得魂不守舍了
So much for the new normal.
这一出回归平常也该够了
Yeah, I knew it was too good to be true.
是 我就知道这一切好得不真实
Too good to be true?
好得不真实
These last two weeks have been nothing but crap.
这两周哪有好事 全是破事
Is Toby still at the hospital?
托比还在医院吗
Yeah.
是的
He's there with Jenna and her mom.
詹娜和她妈妈在陪他
What's up with Caleb?
凯勒怎么样
How long is he in town for?
他回来待多久
Who knows?
谁知道
Oh, my God.
我的天
What is it?
怎么了
Oh, my God. Ali.
我的天 艾莉
"I buried your mom the same way
我埋葬了你妈妈
I watched her bury you.
正如我当时看着她埋葬你一样
"A" killed my mother.
A杀了我妈妈
Who could it be? Mona?
会是谁呢 梦娜
Someone working with Shana?
和莎娜一伙儿的人
Yeah, or someone we haven't even thought of yet.
或者我们从来没想过的人
Spence, are you okay?
斯宾塞 你还好吗
My dad didn't do it.
不是我爸爸做的
I accused him of murder, but he didn't do it.
我以为他是杀人犯 可那不是他干的
Well, it made sense why you thought he did.
你怀疑他的理由是合理的
Unless your dad's "A."
除非你♥爸♥爸是A
I'm sorry, I'm just putting it out there.
抱歉 我只是说说
No, he can't be.
不 不会是他
And he thought that I killed Alison, now Bethany.
他当时以为我杀了艾莉森 现在变成了宝芬妮
That still doesn't rule out your sister.
这也不能排除你姐姐的嫌疑
Some things never change
事情还是没进展
and now we're back to square one.
我们又回到原点了
No, Ezra thinks that Bethany can ultimately lead us to "A."
不 以斯拉认为宝芬妮最终会指引我们找到A
Okay, then we have to try to help Ezra find out
好 那我们就得帮助以斯拉找到
as much as we can about her.
尽可能多的关于她的信息
Aren't we stretching a little here?
咱们是不是有点太紧张了
You have a better plan?
你有更好的计划吗
I can't wait around for answers.
我没法坐等答案了
I need to leave town now.
我现在就要离开这里
But you just got back here.
可你才回来啊
The only reason I came back is
我回来的唯一原因就是
because I thought that "A" was dead.
我以为A已经死了
If "A" wanted to kill you, why not just do it?
如果A想杀你 为什么不直接下手了
Why play games and blow up a house?
为什么要玩花招炸房♥子
I have no idea.
我不知道
But I'm not sticking around to find out.
但我不想困在这里找答案
But if you leave Rosewood, then we can't protect you.
如果你离开玫瑰镇 我们就没法保护你了
Yeah, and besides, it's not like before, Ali.
对 还有今非昔比了 艾莉
The cops are watching your every move.
警♥察♥每天都盯着你的行动
The whole world knows you're alive.
全世界都知道你还活着
Even if you could run, where would you hide?
就算你能逃 又能躲在哪里呢
This is absolutely ridiculous.
这真是太可笑了
I am so disappointed in your lack of cooperation,
我对你们如此没有合作精神感到失望
But when you change your mind, there's my number.
不过若你改变主意 这是我的电♥话♥
Think. Give me a call.
好好考虑 给我回电
Okay? We're out of here. Let's go.
好吗 我们要走了 走吧
Spencer. Eddie. Hi.
斯宾塞 爱迪 你好
Thank you for coming out.
谢谢你出来见我
I hope that I wasn't interrupting anything.
希望我没打扰你做事
I have a few minutes.
我有几分钟空闲
Great.
好极了
You look good. How are you doing?
你看起来很好 最近如何
Well...
还行...
well enough to stay out of this place.
至少不用待在这儿了
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表