I mean, were you buzzed?
我是说你当时喝醉了吗
You know what, forget I said anything.
就当我没说过吧
Hanna, wait.
汉娜 等等
No! The only reason I told you
不 我之所以告诉你们
was because part of me wants to say something to Aria.
是因为我想把这事告诉艾瑞亚
But if you two don't believe me--
但如果你们不相信我
That's not what we said.
我们没这么说
It's just that if you misinterpreted this at all,
只是如果你误解了
you don't want to be putting it out there
你不会想在订婚晚宴的前两天
two days before this guy's engagement party.
把这件事张扬出来
And once it's said, you can't take it back.
一旦说了 就没有回转余地了
Yeah, you're right.
是 你们说得对
See you guys later.
一会见
Hey, Hanna.
汉娜
No, I have to go to the bathroom.
不 我得去洗手间
Hanna, are you in there?
汉娜 你在里面吗
The school just called me.
学校刚刚打电♥话♥给我
Alison?
艾莉森
Is everything okay? Where's Hanna?
你没事吧 汉娜去哪了
Caleb picked her up.
凯勒接她走了
Why aren't you at school?
你怎么不去学校
What happened?
发生了什么事
I heard someone last night...
昨晚我听到有人
outside the window, trying to get in.
在窗外 试图想进来
I couldn't go to sleep.
我睡不着
I just kept hearing things.
一直听到有声响
And when I got up to go to school this morning...
今天我起床去学校时
I couldn't move.
我动不了了
Alison...
艾莉森
Did you sleep in there last night?
你昨晚是在床上睡的吗
Okay, I'll call the school.
好 我给学校打电♥话♥
You try to get some rest, okay?
你试着睡一会 好吗
I'm gonna take the day off.
我今天请假留在家里
Are you Declan?
你是戴克兰吗
Hi. The lady inside said you were the one
你好 里面的那位女士说
to talk to for lessons.
上课的细节要找你谈
I don't work with beginners.
我不教初学者
Well, I'm not.
我不是
I've had 8 years of English.
英语我已经学了8年了
I teach Western.
我教西方文学
We... we just heard that this place was really great.
我们只是听说这里很不错
Our neighbor used to ride up here.
我们有个邻居经常骑马到这边来
Jessica DiLaurentis?
杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯
She might not have been up here for a while.
她可能有段时间没来了
But there was this horse, Custard?
但是有匹叫卡斯塔德的马
You here on some kind of dare?
你们是壮着胆子来的吧
What?
什么
You look like the only horse
看你们的样子 唯一知道的马是玩偶吧
you've ever been around was stuffed and in your crib.
而且那时你们还是摇篮里的小不点
If you're that spooked around Zarro--
要是你那么怕扎罗的话
She's not spooked.
她不是怕
Just shy.
只是害羞而已
Okay.
好吧
Come on, Zarro. Come on.
来吧 扎罗 过来
What are you? Mute?
你是怎么回事 哑巴了
So Hanna's having dinner with Caleb again.
汉娜今晚又是和凯勒一起吃饭
Not really sure what's going on with her.
我也不知道她是怎么了
But I thought the two of us could go out
但是我想我们两个可以一起出去
and grab a bite to eat.
吃点好的
I'm okay staying here.
待在这里就很好了
Honey, you've been inside all day.
亲爱的 你整天都闷在房♥间里
I think we need to go out.
我觉得我们应该出去走走
Okay.
好的
Declan?
戴克兰
Sorry, we're still here. Just curious.
不好意思 还是我们 只是问一下
Do you ever let people adopt your horses?
你让别人领养过你的马吗
We've done it a few times.
有过几次
Special cases.
都是特殊情况
That lady you're talking about,
那位你们提到的女士
is she the one who came up here with that strange girl?
她来的时候是不是带着个奇怪的女孩
The one who wanted to ride in her slippers?
那孩子想穿着拖鞋骑马
Bethany?
宝芬妮
I don't remember names.
我不记得名字了
But after the bucket incident,
但是发生水桶意外之后
I don't think they ever came back.
我想她们没有再回来过
What--
什么
what happened with the bucket?
什么水桶意外
The lady wanted the girl to call her Aunt Jessie.
那位女士希望那姑娘叫她杰西阿姨
Girl has a meltdown, throws a bucket at her.
那姑娘崩溃了 然后朝她扔水桶
I knew they weren't related.
我知道她们不是亲戚
There was something else going on.
她们之间肯定还有别的事
Was it always just the two of them
当时就她们两个人
or was there ever a third person?
还是有第三个人出现
Maybe another blonde girl
有没有一个金发女孩
who called Mrs. DiLaurentis "Mom"?
她管迪劳伦提斯太太叫妈妈
A lot of people come through here.
这儿来过很多人
I don't take attendance.
我不会记得所有人
You guys might want to head out
暴风雨马上就要来了
before that storm kicks in.
你们最好赶快走
The roads up here, they turn into soup.
一下雨 来这儿的路就会积水
Thanks.
谢谢
Why would you ask if Alison had come up here?
为什么问艾莉森来没来过
She told us she never met Bethany.
她说她从没见过宝芬妮
Yeah, she told us a lot of things.
她告诉我们的不止这个
Where are you going with this?
你问这要干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I just thought it would be worth it to float the question.
我只是觉得问一句会比较好
It's gonna start pouring. Let's go.
马上就要下大雨了 快走吧
No, I just need to take a look around here first.
不 我想先在周围看看
Spencer, where are you going?
斯宾塞 你要去哪
Hey. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
抱歉 不是有意要吓你的
Saw you out here, thought we could talk.
看到你在外面 我想我们可以谈谈
I was actually just about to leave.
我马上就要走了
What's your rush? Finish your meal.
这么急干什么 先吃完再说
I just wasn't sure what your takeaway was of yesterday.
我只是想知道你昨天的外卖♥♥怎么样
Yeah, sorry I was sort of off.
对不起 我当时有点心不在焉
Right.
好吧
I wasn't sure if you were feeling
我不清楚你是不是和我有
the same vibe as me, but...
一样的感觉 但是
I kind of think you are.
我觉得你感觉到了
Keep me up.
联♥系♥我
There's two of us.
两个人
Yes, and can we just have a quieter table,
对 我们想要个安静点的座位
maybe in the corner or something?
能把我们安排在角落里吗
All right. Thank you. Bye.
好的 谢谢 再见
Hanna?
汉娜
Is that you, honey?
是你吗 亲爱的
Hanna?
汉娜
Alison?
艾莉森
I'll be down in a minute.
我马上就下来
You know, actually I'm not that hungry.
我其实没那么饿
Give me your phone.
把你的电♥话♥给我
911. What is your emergency?
911 有什么情况
Anything distinctive about it? The shadow?
那个黑影有什么特征吗
Mrs. Marin?
玛琳太太
It was a man.
是个男人
A man's shadow.
那个是个男人的黑影
Feel certain that's what it was, Alison?
你也这么觉得吗 艾莉森
Yes.
是的
Why do you feel certain it was a man's shadow?
是什么让你肯定那是个男人
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表