Looks like Ali made a friend.
看起来艾莉交了个朋友
She went in there alone.
她是一个人进去的
They're heading towards the exit.
他们正往出口走
So is Holbrook.
霍尔布鲁克也是
You guys follow Ali.
你们跟着艾莉
We've got Santa.
我们去找圣诞老人
I'll grab Lucas.
我去找卢卡斯
Detective Holbrook.
霍尔布鲁克警官
May I have a word with you for a second?
我能跟你说几句话吗
Sure.
可以
You're leaving your own party, Ali?
你要离开你自己的派对吗 艾莉
What's the rush?
为什么走这么急
Alison?
艾莉森
Get out of my stuff
别碰我的东西
or I'll kill you!
不然我就杀了你
Where are you, Hanna?
你在哪 汉娜
What's wrong?
怎么了
We think Ali left the party.
我们认为艾莉离开了派对
I tried calling Hanna but she's not picking up.
我打给汉娜 但是她不接
Damn it.
该死
We're our way.
我们马上就到
Hanna, you've got to get out of there.
汉娜 你得马上出来
Where did you go?
你去哪了
Mad Hatter?
疯帽匠
Mad Hatter.
疯帽匠
Hanna!
汉娜
God, I only had one pen pal.
天啊 我只有一个笔友
Ali had a fan club.
艾莉却有个粉丝俱乐部
"Can't wait to see you."
等不及想见你了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Ali knew Bethany.
艾莉认识宝芬妮
And she invited her here for Labor Day.
她还邀请她来过劳动节
Damn it, where are you?
该死 你在哪呢
Spence?
斯宾塞
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Hanna?
汉娜
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Come on.
看过来
Come on, Hanna. Come on.
快点 汉娜 快点
Hanna!
汉娜
Hanna?
汉娜
Come on.
醒一醒
Hanna?
汉娜
Hey, please, please, please, wake up.
求你了 求你了 醒一醒
It's okay.
没事了
Oh, my God.
天哪
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Hanna?
汉娜
It's okay, she's gone.
没事了 她走了
She's gone.
她走了
It's okay, she's gone.
没事 她走了
You're okay.
你没事了
Hey, you're okay.
你没事了
Give mom and grandma Bea a big kiss for me.
帮我亲一下妈妈和碧奶奶
And I promise I'll be on the road as soon as it's clear.
我保证只要道路能通行了我就回来
Thanks, Dad.
谢了 爸爸
I love you, too.
我也爱你
This is amazing.
这太棒了
Hanna, this letter proves that Alison knew Bethany
汉娜 这封信证实艾莉认识宝芬妮
and lured her here on Labor Day.
她是在劳动节把她骗过来的
This could create enough reasonable doubt to clear Spencer.
这应该足够洗清斯宾塞身上的嫌疑了
I don't want to say the "H" word,
虽然我不想说哈雷路亚
but I am feeling cautiously optimistic tonight.
但是今晚我开始对未来抱有谨慎的乐观态度
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
And her heart grew three sizes that day.
那天她的心胸变得有原来的三倍大
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
**Hark the herald angels sing.*
*天使歌♥声穿云霄 高山响应声飘遥
**Glory to the newborn king*
*荣耀归于新生王
How was the party?
派对怎么样
Ignoring me won't make me go away.
无视我 我也不会走
It'll just make me mad.
只会让我生气
I'm scared, okay?
我很害怕 行了吗
Is that what you wanted to hear?
你不就是想听我说这个吗
It wasn't as gratifying as I thought it was gonna be.
也没我想的那么让人有满足感嘛
What do you want me to do?
你到底想让我做什么
What do you want me to say to make you go away?
我要说什么你才肯走开
Wait for it.
等着吧
Tell me if Tiny Tim will live.
小蒂姆能不能活下来
Do we have to watch this?
我们非得看这个吗
It's depressing.
好压抑
If you think you're depressed now,
如果这样都让你觉得压抑了
look over there.
那你看看那边
When?
什么时候
Does it matter?
重要吗
It does to me.
对我而言很重要
And only you.
也就只有你觉得重要了
You look pretty good, considering
其实你看上去还不错
that they never found your legs.
虽然他们一直没找到你的腿
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Mom.
妈妈
It's all my fault.
一切都是我的错
Look at me.
你看看我
I'm not dead.
我没有死
They'll be coming for you soon.
他们马上就会来找你了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Am I going to hell?
我要下地狱了吗
No. No.
不 不
No!
不
No!
不
Please!
求你了
Let me out!
放我出去
Mona!
梦娜
Mona!
梦娜
Wake up, bitch!
快醒醒 贱♥人♥
It's Christmas.
圣诞节到了
And I promise you don't want to miss it.
我保证你不会希望错过这个圣诞节的
My mom called her friend at Highway Patrol.
我妈妈问过她在高速公路巡警那边的朋友了
They don't expect the roads to be cleared until tomorrow.
他们说至少要到明天 道路才能清理完毕
I'm so sorry, Em.
很遗憾 艾米
This is the first time I won't be with my parents on Christmas.
这是第一次过圣诞节我爸妈不在我身边
Yeah, me too.
我也是
You know, my mom always said Christmas was wherever we were
我妈妈一直都说只要我们在一起
as long as we were together.
无处不是圣诞节
And we are...
我们确实
together.
在一起
Seriously?
你们不会吧
Now that is a gesture.
这才叫姿态
Merry Christmas.
圣诞节快乐
Oh, my God.
天哪
Hey, you okay?
你没事吧
My parents don't think Rosewood's a safe place anymore.
我爸妈认为玫瑰镇不再安全了
They don't want me to visit California,
他们不是让我去加州玩
they want me to move there.
而是想让我搬去那里
Wait, before graduation?
还没毕业就搬过去吗
I'll have enough credits by the end of spring quarter.
等春季学期结束后我的学分就修够了
I just thought we had more time.
我还以为我们还有更多时间在一起
Mona should be here tonight.
梦娜今晚应该来的
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表