We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Let's get a dust pan, I bet you don't lick it up.
去拿个垃圾铲吧 总不能让你舔干净吧
I've been studying the paper Two minutes, ladies.
我一直在研究那张纸 两分钟 姑娘们
Forget the paper.
别再想那张纸了
There was someone there in the playground that day.
那天在操场上的确还有别人
They found her.
他们找到她了
What's going on here? Everyone back to your stations.
这里怎么回事 大家都回到各自的位置上
My God, Alison, what are you doing?
天呐 艾莉森 你在干什么
We can talk in the infirmary.
这下我们可以去医务室里聊了
Slam your hand in there. What?!
用门夹伤你的手 什么
Just do it.
照做就是了
You're taking too long, ladies.
赶紧出来 姑娘们
Hurry. I can't do it.
快点 我下不了手
I can't do it. Hold still.
我下不了手 抓好了
How did this happen? It was an accident.
你们怎么会受伤 只是个意外
It wasn't an accident last time, Alison.
上次可不是意外 艾莉森
If someone here is still harassing you...
如果这里还有人继续骚扰你
This was an accident.
这次就是个意外
What happened to you?
你又怎么了
She slammed her hand.
她的手被门夹到了
In a dryer. Really?
烘干机的门 真的吗
Is this the first time you girls have done laundry?
这是你们第一次洗衣服吗
Where are you two think you are?
你们俩以为自己现在在哪呢
Homeroom detention?
教导室留堂吗
This is a murder trial, ladies.
这可是谋杀审讯 姑娘们
And trying to defend someone who thinks she can
为了一个认为自己可以篡改制度的人做辩护
manipulate the system is a challenge I never agreed to take on.
那是我永远也不会接受的挑战
Give me the note.
把纸条给我
Give it to me.
交给我
姐妹建巢
垂吊灯仪式
What is this?
这是什么
I have an urgent message on my phone from your buddies.
你们的朋友给我发了一条紧急信息
Better not be another manipulation.
最好别再和篡改有关
Mike!
迈克
Mike!
迈克
Ezra.
以斯拉
How long were you out there?
你在外面待了多久
1:00 P.M., 2:00 P.M.?
一点还是两点
Something like that.
差不多是这样吧
2:00.
两点吧
And you were in the pipe the whole time?
你一直都在管道里吗
Did you ever see anyone walk by?
有看到任何人经过吗
No.
没
But she heard a voice. You heard a voice, right?
但是她听到了一个声音 你听到了声音对吧
Emily?
艾米丽
I got this.
让我来
Did you hear a voice?
你听到声音吗
Yes. A girl's voice.
听到了 女孩子的声音
Sorry.
抱歉
Who was she talking to?
她在和谁说话
Sounded like she was on the phone.
她好像是在打电♥话♥
And do you recall what she said?
你还记得她说了什么吗
Not really. My heart was pounding.
不太记得 当时我心跳得很厉害
Thank you for stepping forward, Kendra.
谢谢你站出来 肯德拉
If we need anything else, we'll call you.
如果我们还有需要 会给你打电♥话♥的
Wait, no, why is she leaving?
等一等 她为什么走了
Because it's 9:15 on a school night,
因为现在是晚上九点十五分 明天还要上学
and I'm betting that Kendra has algebra homework. Good night.
我想肯德拉还有代数作业要做吧 晚安
But that's not the end of her story.
但她的话还没说完
She heard Alison get in her car.
她听到艾莉森上了自己的车
It's been a long day, ladies.
今天真是漫长的一天 姑娘们
But if Kendra doesn't know
可如果肯德拉不知道
what you'll be asking her on the stand...
你在法庭上会问她些什么
I'm not putting Kendra on the stand.
我不会让肯德拉上法庭的
What?! Why?
什么 为什么
No jury is going to be swayed by a witness
大清早在一只手上看到八根手指
who earlier in the day saw eight fingers on one hand,
而且在补牙的时候收听公共广播的人
and was picking up NPR through her cavity fillings.
没有陪审团会被这样的证人所动摇
We are not that desperate.
这件案子还没到绝望的那一步
Yes, we are. We don't have anybody else.
已经到了 我们身边已经没人了
Yes, we do.
有的
I'm putting Alison on the stand.
我要让艾莉森上庭作证
Mike.
迈克
Mike!
迈克
Mike!
迈克
What is this place?
这是什么地方
I think it's some sort of scout camp. Pathfinders.
我想可能是童子军军营 探险者
Are there cabins? Maybe he's hiding.
那是小屋吗 也许他就藏在那
What the hell?
搞什么
Do you see anything? No.
看到什么了吗 没
Holy crap!
见鬼
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事
All right, come on.
快扔
Get down. Did you see anybody?
蹲下 看到什么人了吗
To the left, I think.
好像在左边吧
Wait, wait.
等一下
I can't see 'em.
我看不到他们
Let's go.
走吧
All right, come on, come on.
快走 快走
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
What's going on?
怎么了
I have done a lot to get that.
我千辛万苦才得到这块警徽
I got my butt kicked in the academy for it.
为了它 我在学院被人欺负
I fought with my dad about it.
为了它 我和爸爸争吵
I even got a buzz cut.
甚至还剪了寸头
I did it because I was tired of not being able
我这么做 是因为我厌倦了
to protect the one person in this world
无法保护在这个世界上对我来说
that matters most to me.
最重要的人
And I am not gonna choose, Spencer.
而我是不会做选择的 斯宾塞
I'm not gonna choose between it and you.
我不会在警徽和你之间做选择的
I never asked you to. I know.
我从没叫你这么做 我知道
But Tanner has.
但是坦纳叫我这么做
And that's why I'm gonna tell her
所以我要告诉她
if she's not okay with me being with you,
如果她不赞同我既和你在一起
and being a cop,
又做警♥察♥的话
then she's gonna have to kick me off the force.
那她就把我从警队里开除吧
Ezra, where are you guys?
以斯拉 你们在哪
Why is nobody picking up the land line?
为什么没人接电♥话♥
Call me when you get this, please.
收到了就打电♥话♥给我
Oh, no.
不
Hey, Andrew, it's me.
安德鲁 是我
I thought that you'd be home.
我以为你会在家
Listen, if you meant the whole 24/7 thing,
如果全天候待命那句话你是认真的
I'd, um, I'd really like you to take a drive
我真的很希望你能开车
up to the cabin where Mike is staying.
帮我去迈克待着的那间小屋看看
I can't get a hold of him or Ezra or anybody,
我联♥系♥不上他 以斯拉或是其他人
and I just know something is wrong and I need your help.
我只知道出事了 我需要你的帮忙
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, my God.
天呐
Mike.
迈克
No, wait, wait. What are you doing?
不 等一下 你要做什么
Getting proof.
留下证据
Okay. It's okay.
好了 没事了
These stills were taken from the vicious attack on Mona.
这些照片是在梦娜遭遇残酷袭击时所拍的
As the forensics expert testified,
同时法医也证明了
the assailant hurled the victim with considerable force,
袭击者用很大的力气猛击死者
strength that came from the assailant's right arm.
力量来自于袭击者的右臂
Alison, will you please toss that to me?
艾莉森 请你把这个朝我这里扔过来
I'm gonna back up a little bit.
我会往后退一点
Objection. Where's counsel going with this?
反对 法律顾问也同意这样吗
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表