You found the present, one present.
你找到了礼物 只有一个礼物
You opened it and there was one dress.
你打开盒子 里面只有一条裙子
Why, mommy?
为什么 妈妈
Because I don't want daddy to leave us.
因为我不想让爸爸离开我们
And he will, if you tell him about the dresses.
如果你跟他说了裙子的事情 他就会离开
I'll say whatever you want me to.
你想让我说什么 我就说什么
Good girl.
真乖
Now tell me what happened.
告诉我 都发生了什么
The real story.
你都看到了什么
I was playing the piano.
我在弹钢琴
I looked inside of it and found one present,
我往钢琴里看 发现了一个礼物
one yellow dress.
是一条黄色的裙子
Good girl.
真乖
One more time.
再说一遍
I was playing the piano.
我在弹钢琴
I looked inside of it and found one present,
我往钢琴里看 发现了一个礼物
one yellow dress.
是一条黄色的裙子
And the monster was born.
恶魔从此诞生
Who was the other dress for?
另外那条裙子是给谁的
Was it Bethany?
是给宝芬妮的吗
It's not going to be that easy, bitch.
事情可没这么容易 贱♥人♥
Ali made hiding things into a game.
艾莉已经把藏东西当成游戏了
You're out on bail for a murder charge, Spencer.
你还在凶杀案的保释中 斯宾塞
Well, it's not a perfect plan,
我知道这不是什么完美计划
but it's all I've got.
但我只能想到这么多了
And I saw the look on my mom's face
我们最后一次见律师时
after we met my lawyers for the last time.
我看到我妈妈的表情了
We've already lost.
我们已经输了
It's not over yet.
案子还没有结束
But, hey, what if Ali leaves the dance early?
但是 如果艾莉提前离开舞会呢
She won't.
她不会的
Aria and Emily are gonna find a reason
艾瑞亚和艾米丽会想办法
to keep her there.
拖住她的
And you will be here to warn us if anything goes wrong.
如果有什么意外发生 你要及时通知我们
I thought everybody was splitting up on Christmas.
我以为圣诞节大家都会分开过
No, we're all gonna catch up with our parents
不 我们会在下雪之前
before the snow starts.
赶上我们的父母
Mm, sounds like you've got it all figured out.
听起来你已经安排好一切了
Toby, this might be my last Christmas.
托比 这可能是我过得最后一个圣诞节
Spencer...
斯宾塞
So...
所以呢
Merry-ho-ho.
圣诞快乐
Nice gesture.
姿势不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to you, too.
也祝你圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Okay, where's my friend Claire?
我的朋友克莱尔呢
I haven't signed since fat camp.
从减肥营后我再没用过手语
My bunkmate was hard of hearing.
我同寝室的伙伴也有听力障碍
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm pretty sure that some kid peed on me,
我很确定某个小屁孩尿在我身上了
and that mean little girl,
还有那个坏女孩
she keeps calling me dumb-dumb.
她一直叫我呆瓜
What mean girl?
哪个坏女孩
Ali's little mini-me.
迷你版艾莉
Right there, there she is.
在那 就是她
Call her anything you want.
想叫她什么都行
She can't hear you.
反正她也听不见
Get over here.
过来
All of you.
你们几个
I'm only gonna say this once.
我只说一遍
You mess with Claire, you deal with me.
你们捉弄克莱尔 就是和我作对
I'm shaking with fear.
我好怕怕
You better start looking over your shoulder,
从现在开始你最好小心点
because you're making a lot of enemies.
因为你已经树敌太多
And in Rosewood, bitches get buried.
在玫瑰镇 贱♥人♥会被活埋的
This place blows. Let's get out of here.
这地方真烂 我们走
Hey, you guys, you don't need a leader.
你们几个 你们不需要什么头头
You just need each other.
你们有彼此就够了
I said let's go!
我说 我们走
Losers.
衰人
Well, I would say that
不得不说
you put the fear of Hanna in her.
你让她见识了汉娜的厉害
Well, Mona used to say when someone shows you
梦娜说过 当别人在你面前表现出
who they are, believe them.
什么样子 他就是什么样子
I don't think people change, Caleb.
我不相信人会变 凯勒
They just get better at hiding it.
他们只是隐藏得越来越好
But mean girls stay mean.
但坏女孩始终是坏女孩
Cookie?
要饼干吗
I know you wanted to keep it low-key this holiday,
我知道这个假期你想保持低调
but this is for tonight.
不过这是为今晚准备的
Is it an Ali-decoder ring?
是解码艾莉秘密的戒指吗
Ezra, they're beautiful.
以斯拉 太美了
Thank you.
谢谢你
And Mandi at the boutique
时装店的曼迪说
said it might go well with this.
这件衣服会和它们很相称的
All right, if this is low-key,
好吧 如果这也叫低调的话
I'm afraid to ask what full-on Christmas
我恐怕要问 费兹杰拉德家的
looks like at the Fitzgerald house.
高调圣诞节到底是什么样的
Oh, yeah, don't ask.
没错 不要问
It's like how many ponies can you get?
就像问可以得到多少匹小马一样
Seriously?
真的吗
No.
不
Ezra?
以斯拉
Well, I got two ponies, but I only asked for one.
我得到了两匹 不过我说了只想要一匹
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
You got a minute?
有时间吗
What do you want?
你想怎样
So it looks like you and Paige worked things out.
看起来你和佩奇和好了
Why doesn't Jenna come over here and talk to me?
为什么詹娜不来跟我说话
And you don't have to be her eyes and ears.
你没必要既当她的眼睛 又当她的耳朵
She can still hear, right?
她没聋吧
Jenna's not a bad person.
詹娜不是坏人
You just wouldn't know that because
你之所以不知道 是因为
Alison convinced you that she was the enemy.
艾莉森使你深信她是敌人
Is that all?
就这些吗
All right, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas.
我只想说圣诞节快乐
It's not what I want.
我根本不想要
It's what you want.
是你们想要的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
My parents want me to come to California after Christmas.
圣诞节之后 我爸妈要我去加州
Well, that sounds like a fun winter break.
听起来在那过寒假一定很好玩
Look up.
抬头看
Well, let's see how you look.
看看你们打扮得怎么样
It's a Christmas miracle.
这真是圣诞节的奇迹
I still don't see Ali anywhere.
还是没看到艾莉的踪影
She's probably waiting to make her grand entrance.
她也许等着来个隆重的入场
Timed to the perfect song.
挑好完美的配乐
Well, we can't leave until she gets here, so...
她没来 我们就不能走
I'm going to go have my picture taken with Santa Claus.
我要去和圣诞老人合影
I think you know what I want for Christmas.
我想你知道我要的圣诞礼物是什么
And I think you know I'll do whatever I can to help you get it.
我想你也知道我会不惜一切帮你得到手
Hanna and I are headed to her house
艾莉一到 我和汉娜
the second Ali gets here.
马上去她家
We'll make sure she stays here, Spencer.
我们会保证让她待在这里的 斯宾塞
You've been a very good girl this year.
你今年一直很乖
Santa won't let you down.
圣诞老人不会让你失望的
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表