And so is Hanna. I know.
汉娜也是 我知道
Spence, are you gonna be there tomorrow at the trial?
斯宾塞 你明天打算去庭审吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Listen, you guys, I have to go do something.
伙计们 我还有事
So I'll talk to you all later.
晚点再说
Sure.
好
Are you gonna be visiting Hanna today?
你今天会去见汉娜吗
Tomorrow, but she said she'll try to call me today.
明天去 但她说今天会给我打电♥话♥
She has to get to Ali and ask about the phone number.
她必需找艾莉搞清楚电♥话♥号♥码的事
Jason.
杰森
Hello, Spencer.
你好 斯宾塞
I left you messages.
我给你留言了
I know.
我知道
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I don't think that's such a good idea.
我觉得那不是个好主意
Jason...
杰森
We've pretty much exhausted anything
基本上 我们该谈的
that we have to say to each other.
都已经谈过了
You need to listen to me, okay?
你必须听我说 好吗
No, I don't.
不 我不要
I did listen to you and now they have me down
就是因为听了你的话 现在他们让我
as a prosecution witness.
做公诉证人
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Oh, you're sorry?
你抱歉
Good.
很好
Please, we need to talk about how Ali isn't guilty.
拜托 我们得谈谈 艾莉没有罪
Get in the car, Jason.
上车 杰森
Please!
求你了
Get in the car now!
赶紧上车
Mr. Dilaurentis, I just want to talk to Jason.
迪劳伦提斯先生 我只是想和杰森谈谈
I'm not interested in what you want.
我对你想干什么没兴趣
What you want doesn't help Alison.
你想干的事对艾莉森一点好处都没有
We're neighbors at least for the moment.
至少目前我们是邻居
In case you forgot, your house is the one
如果你忘了 那我来提醒你
with the big gate and the wall.
是你的房♥子有着大门和高墙
Stay on the other side of it.
待在另一边别管闲事
You've been hard to find.
最近很少看见你
I know. I'm sorry, I meant to text you back
我知道 对不起 我本来想回你短♥信♥
but there's this...
但是...
you know, there's-- there's a lot going on right now.
现在有太多烦心事了
I know.
我知道
How'd it go?
怎么样了
The test.
我是说考试
Am I a successful tutor?
我这个家教还合格吗
Very successful.
远超合格
Good.
很好
How's Mike?
迈克怎么样
He's okay, I guess.
我猜他还好吧
He's up in Harrisburg with his lacrosse team.
他和曲棍球队的人去了哈里斯堡
They're turning it into a field trip.
他们把这次出行变成了实战演练
But I'm just kind of glad he's out of town
不过我很高兴他离开镇子
to keep his mind off, you know...
免得操心...
The trial?
庭审的事
Yeah, the trial.
对 庭审
It's happening fast, isn't it?
进展得太快了 不是吗
That's how Mr. Dilaurentis wanted it.
迪劳伦提斯先生希望能快点
No motions, no delays.
没有动议 没有推迟
I guess he thinks that's best for Alison.
我想他觉得这是为了艾莉森好
I guess so.
我猜是吧
Anyway, how are you?
别说这个了 你怎么样
Me? Fine.
我 挺好的
I'm getting a little tired of memorializing Mona.
我有点厌倦总是在怀念梦娜了
Mrs. Horowitz keeps talking about her.
霍罗维茨老师一直在讲她
She's just trying to understand what happened
她只是想搞明白到底发生了什么
like the rest of us.
就像我们其他人一样
I suppose.
大概吧
Looks like she's ready to nominate Mona for sainthood.
看起来她都想把梦娜推上神坛了
Our best scholar,
我们最棒的学者
our martyred hero,
遇难的英雄
like she won every championship on her own.
好像她一个人赢得了所有的冠军
I guess she was a pretty aggressive competitor.
我猜她是个很好胜的竞争者
Not aggressive, vicious.
不是好胜 是邪恶
I've seen her intellectually kneecap dozens of kids,
我看过她在智力上让很多人自叹不如
and the only thing Mona likes better than winning
比赢得比赛更让梦娜喜欢的
is taking the credit.
是获得荣誉
We're lucky she didn't get to college
她没有去上大学然后开始想竞选总统
and start thinking about running for president.
是我们的幸运
Are you saying that the world's better off without her?
你的意思是说这个世界没有她会更好吗
I'm just saying there are other people on this team.
我只是说这个小组里还有别的人
Hello?
你好
This call is from the Chester Women's Correctional Facility.
这里是切斯特女子监狱
You have a call
你有一个由犯人
from inmate Alison Dilaurentis.
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯打来的电♥话♥
To accept this call, press 1.
如果愿意接听此电♥话♥ 请按一
Hello, Ali.
你好 艾莉
Hello, Emily.
你好 艾米丽
You okay?
你还好吗
Never better.
好极了
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
Really?
真的吗
What makes you say that?
你怎么会这么说
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, I'm sorry.
不 是我对不起
I didn't call to say that.
我打电♥话♥不是为了抱怨
I just...
我只是...
Listen, tomorrow, will you be there?
明天你会去吗
I'll try.
我会想办法去的
You'll try?
想办法
I'll be there.
我会去的
Thank you.
谢谢
Somebody said it was raining.
有人说下雨了
Is it raining back home?
家那边也在下雨吗
Yes, it's-- it's raining.
是啊 在下雨
Good night, Em.
晚安 艾米
Good night, Ali.
晚安 艾莉
Remember high school?
还记得高中吗
Remember when every hallway slight was like an assault?
在走廊上遭受的每一次蔑视都像是一次袭击
When allegiances and enemies
那时在所有的事物中
were magnified out of all proportion?
死党和敌人是最被看重的
It is a world where a perceived opponent
在那个世界里 所有被发现的敌人
must be dealt with quickly,
必须马上解决掉
without remorse.
毫不留情地解决掉
And that is what Alison Dilaurentis did
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯对梦娜·范德瓦尔
to Mona Vanderwaal.
就是这么做的
Miss Marcus will be up here shortly
马库斯小姐会很快出来作证
and she is going to tell you an amazing story
她会给我们讲个关于艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
about Alison Dilaurentis.
精彩绝伦的故事
How she was kidnapped and traumatized
她是怎么被绑♥架♥
by two years of captivity.
深受两年监禁之苦
How she escaped her captors and returned home,
她是怎么在好朋友的帮助下
helped by her closest friends.
逃脱绑♥架♥犯的魔掌回到家中
It is a remarkable story.
真是个精彩的故事
It's breathtaking.
让人惊心动魄
None of it happened.
但全是子虚乌有
It's a fairy tale.
那就是个童话故事
The commonwealth will prove,
在证人的证词下
with direct testimony of witnesses,
联邦政♥府♥会证明
that Alison Dilaurentis' epic tale
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯惊心动魄的绑♥架♥故事
of abduction and escape is a lie.
不过是个谎言
It is a lie created by her
是她自己编造的谎言
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表