Like she'll be safer out there all alone.
她独自在外就安全吗
It's what she wants.
这是她想要的
Are you sure that's the only reason
你确定这是唯一的原因
why you're helping her?
你帮助她的真正理由
What is that supposed to mean?
你这么说什么意思
Your hair. Your clothes.
你换发型 换服装
You know, a lot's changed with you
她回来后
since she's been back.
你改变了不少
Oh, yeah. And nothing's changed with you?
没错 你没改变吗
I saw you holding her hand last night.
我看见你昨晚握住她的手
She was frightened.
她吓坏了
She reached for me.
她先握我的手的
What was I supposed to do, slap her hand?
我能怎么做 甩开她的手吗
Don't you dare follow me.
你最好别跟着我
Let's go, ladies.
走吧 姑娘们
Practice starts in one minute.
一分钟内开始训练
Dad?
爸爸
Hey, where are you?
你在哪里
No, I didn't get your message.
我没收到你的信息
That's okay.
没事
Yeah, don't worry.
别担心
Um, I'll just sleep over at Hanna's tonight.
我今晚会在汉娜家过夜
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Bye, dad.
再见 爸爸
逃出来的宝芬妮·杨
确认神秘女子是从拉德里疗养院
驾驶证 温特·玛尔尼 纽约
驾驶证 瑞贝卡·凯利 费城
Dad?
爸爸
No!
不
No!
不要
Oh, my god.
天啊
Ali.
艾莉
It's okay.
没事了
We're calling the police.
我们报♥警♥
No. You can't do that.
不行 你不能那么做
And you can't call my dad either.
还有你也不能打给我爸
Ali, someone broke into your house and attacked you.
艾莉 有人破门而入袭击你
Exactly.
正是如此
Okay, if anyone knows that this happened,
如果有人获知此事
I'm never gonna be able to leave here.
我就再也无法离开这里了
Look, if you don't want anyone to know then fine.
你可以不告诉其他人
Okay, but you're not going anywhere.
但你哪都别去
At least, not tonight.
至少今晚别离开
Mind if I come in?
我能进来吗
Sure.
请进
Toby told me that I'd find you here.
托比告诉我在这能找到你
What's up?
什么事
I don't know.
我不知道
Just wanted to see you.
我只想看看你
Something happen?
出事了吗
Ali was gonna leave town tonight for good
艾莉今晚本要永远离开玫瑰镇
and I was helping her.
我给予她帮助
Look, whoever killed Ali's mom is still out there.
杀害艾莉母亲的凶手还逍遥法外
I understand her wanting to go.
我理解她想离开
I realized I wasn't helping her to keep her safe.
我意识到我不是为了她的安全帮助她
Part of me wanted her gone.
有一部分原因是我想她离开
It makes sense.
你有理由这么做
You never liked who you were when you were around her.
你从来都不喜欢在她身边的自己
I still do...
我现在...
want her gone.
还想她离开
Hanna, whatever she stirred up inside of you
汉娜 不管她对你内心造成了什么影响
is not gonna go away even, if she leaves.
是不会因为她的离开而抹去的
I should know.
我知道的
I left Ravenswood and what happened there
离开鸦林镇后 那里发生的事
is still with me.
还是萦绕在我心头
What did happen?
发生什么事了
And I know it's not just about
我知道除了米兰达不知去向
you not knowing where Miranda is.
还有别的事发生
Well, I hope you decide to stay.
我希望你留下
You see anything yet?
有发现了吗
Just you, arriving at my door.
刚看见你到了我门外
I can't believe you still have a camera in your hallway.
我不敢相信你在走廊安装了摄像头
Makes sense with all the research material here.
跟我做的研究很合适
So whoever dropped off that picture
所以留下那张图片的人
had to have done it after I arrived
是在我到了之后
But before Tanner came.
坦纳来之前出现的
Yeah.
对
Okay, now we wait.
现在我们等着
You know, I've been thinking...
我一直在想...
maybe you should tell Tanner the truth about Shana.
也许你该告诉坦纳关于莎娜的真♥相♥
You know, that she was the one that shot you.
关于她开枪打你的真♥相♥
Where's this coming from?
你怎么会这么想
Ezra, you lied to the police.
以斯拉 你对警方说谎
You could get into serious trouble.
你可能会惹上很严重的麻烦
But if I tell the truth now,
但如果我现在说出真♥相♥
They're gonna know I've been covering something up.
他们会知道我在掩盖什么
Oh, god, I hate that I dragged you into this mess.
天啊 我讨厌我让你趟浑水了
You didn't.
你没有
I dragged myself into it when I decided to write a book.
我决定写书时就让自己陷进去的
Oh. Did you see that?
你看见了吗
No. Go back.
没有 回放
Do you know who that is?
你认识这个人吗
Yeah, it's Eddie Lamb.
是爱迪·兰博
He works at Radley and he's one of the people
他在拉德里工作 我在给书取材时
I interviewed for the book.
曾经采访过他
Eddie Lamb?
爱迪·兰博吗
That's who Spencer talked to today.
斯宾塞今天就跟他谈过
She said he wouldn't tell her a thing,
她说他什么都不愿意说
that it was against Radley policy.
说这有违拉德里的规定
I guess he's had a change of heart.
他可能改变主意了吧
Okay, but why leave it for you and not spencer?
可他为什么选择给你 而不给斯宾塞
It wasn't "A".
不是A
Whoever it was could've killed me and chose not to.
不管是谁 这人有能力杀我 却没杀
Who would want to scare you like that?
谁会这样吓你
Lucas.
卢卡斯
Your sister. Melissa?
你姐姐 梅丽莎吗
She's part of Mona's gang.
她是梦娜的人
Look, we don't know who it is. Okay?
我们现在不能确定是谁
It was too dark to see anything.
当时太黑了 什么都看不清
Oh, my god.
天哪
How could this happen?
怎么会这样
It happened because she was alone.
因为她一个人 所以才出了事
Hanna wasn't with her.
汉娜没跟她在一起
Where is Hanna? I didn't call her.
汉娜去哪里了 我没打给她
She was gonna help Ali leave town tonight.
今晚她本要帮艾莉离开
What? What?
什么 什么
Don't be pissed at her.
别生她的气
What happened is just more proof that I should go.
发生的这一切 更加证明了我应该离开
We're no closer to figuring out who "A" is.
我们根本无法查明A是谁
That might not be true.
这可不一定
Eddie Lamb gave this to Ezra.
爱迪·兰博把这个给了以斯拉
Eddie? Wait, from Radley?
爱迪 拉德里那个吗
Yeah.
对
What's it supposed to be?
这是什么
It's a drawing of my mother.
是我妈妈的画像
We think that Bethany drew that while she was in there.
我们觉得是宝芬妮画的
So they did know each other.
所以他们确实认识
Doesn't look like Bethany liked your mom too much.
看来宝芬妮不怎么喜欢你妈妈啊
Really? What gave it away?
是吗 你怎么看出来的
Was it the demon or the spear?
是那只魔鬼还是那支尖矛
What did Eddie say? He didn't.
爱迪怎么说 他什么都没说
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表