Previously on Pretty Little Liars...
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
I'm already number one on her hit list.
我已经是她的头号♥敌人了
If Alison finds out I'm siding with you guys,
如果艾莉森发现我跟你们一伙了
I'm afraid to think of how far she'd go to stop me.
我都不敢去想她会用什么方法来阻止我
You think that Alison's "A"?
你认为艾莉森是A
Hello.
你们好
If I try to tell Mike that Mona isn't what he's looking for...
我要是试图告诉迈克 梦娜不是他要的...
You won't be able to separate them with a crowbar.
用撬棍都撬不开他俩
I'm Mrs. Grunwald.
我是格伦沃尔德夫人
Ali was calling Grunwald
艾莉给格伦沃尔德打电♥话♥
because she believed that she could help her.
因为她相信她能帮她
What kind of help could you give her?
你能给她什么帮助
I have a gift of insight.
我有能洞悉未来的能力
What's wrong?
怎么了
My parents want me to come to California after Christmas.
圣诞节之后 我爸妈要我去加州
This letter proves Alison knew Bethany.
这封信证实艾莉认识宝芬妮
It could create enough reasonable doubt to clear Spencer.
这应该足够洗清斯宾塞身上的嫌疑了
The investigation is ongoing,
虽然调查还在进行
although we did not find a body.
虽然我们没有发现尸体
The amount of blood in the house would indicate
但是房♥内的血迹表明
that the victim's wounds were fatal.
受害者受了致命伤
Mona Vanderwaal was murdered.
梦娜·范德瓦尔被谋杀了
They know that thing's empty, right?
他们知道棺材是空的吧
It's a casket and it still weighs a ton.
棺材本身也是很重的
Mona's mom put keepsakes in it.
梦娜的妈妈放了一些纪念品在里面
Stuffed animals, photo albums,
毛绒玩具 相册
old retainer.
还有一些旧物
It's called a cenotaph.
这叫衣冠冢
They have them for soldiers whose bodies are never found.
那些没有找到尸首的军人都是这样下葬的
Never say never, Spence.
话别说得这么绝对 斯宾塞
It's been over three months, Han,
已经过了三个月了 汉
no body, no murder weapon.
没找到尸体 也没找到凶器
And no arrest.
也没逮捕什么人
Well, present company excluded.
不包括我
Let's not forget I'm still an alleged murderer.
大家别忘了我还是嫌疑犯呢
Hey, don't lose faith, okay?
别灰心 好吗
That letter Bethany sent Ali could still make a difference.
宝芬妮给艾莉写的那封信依然可以改变现状的
No, not if Holbrook has anything to say about it.
不 如果霍尔布鲁克对此有异议也无济于事
We should've told Tanner about him and Ali months ago.
几个月前就应该跟坦纳说他和艾莉的事
Tanner won't believe it
如果是你们告诉她的话
coming from you or anyone else.
坦纳是不会相信的
She's gonna have to figure it out on her own.
她必须要亲自证实才行
I'm gonna go and get the car.
我去把车开过来
Okay.
好
What the hell is she doing here?
她来这干什么
Showing up to your victim's funeral?
杀了人还敢出席死者的葬礼吗
Classy.
真经典
You guys, we have to get her out of here.
我们得把她弄走
Mrs. Vanderwaal?
范德瓦尔夫人
I came to pay my respects.
我是来表示哀悼的
And to tell you, one more time,
还有 再告诉您一次
that I had nothing to do with your--
我和你女儿的死没有关系
Then where is my daughter?
那我的女儿在哪
Where is her body?
她的尸体在哪
It's okay.
没事了
Come with me.
跟我来
Mrs. Vanderwaal?
范德瓦尔夫人
I put a load in the dishwasher.
我把碗碟都放进洗碗机了
Do you need any help folding the chairs?
需要我帮忙把椅子收起来吗
No. Thank you, Hanna.
不了 谢谢你 汉娜
Is there anything that you need? No, it's all right.
还有什么需要帮忙的吗 没有了
Then I think I'll go.
那我就先走了
I'm sorry about what happened at the service.
葬礼上的事我很抱歉
It was just her...
只是她...
Alison, alive.
艾莉森 还活着
People understand.
人们会谅解的
It's like Mona was lost at sea.
梦娜就像尸沉大海一样
I accept that she's dead.
我可以接受她的死亡
My daughter is dead.
我女儿不在了
But where is she?
但是她的尸体呢
An empty casket... what was I thinking?
一个空棺材 我到底在想什么
I think that you were trying to find a way to say goodbye.
我想你是在寻求一个告别的方式
We all are.
我们都是如此
And that funeral probably helped a lot of people.
那场葬礼可能帮助了很多人
I hope it helped someone.
希望它可以帮到别人
I'll just go fold those chairs before I go.
我去把椅子收起来再走
Hanna.
汉娜
I want you to take care of this.
我想让你来保管这个
How are you doing?
你怎么样
I heard what happened at the church.
我听说了教堂发生的事
It was so ghastly.
真可怕
Hanna stopped Mona's mom,
汉娜拦住了梦娜的妈妈
but we all wanted to stuff Ali into that empty coffin.
但我们都希望躺在棺材里的是艾莉
I should have been there.
我真应该去的
No, really, we wanted to do it on our own.
不 没关系 我们希望自己来解决
Mom's not here.
妈妈不在家
Well, I know.
我知道
She called me, asked me to come by.
她打电♥话♥给我 让我过来看看
Why? What happened?
为什么 发生什么事了
Bethany Young's parents have petitioned the court
宝芬妮·杨的父母向法庭请求
to have your bail revoked. Okay.
撤销你的保释 然后呢
They've been trying to do that for months.
他们这几个月不是都在做这事吗
Yes, but this time, it may work.
是的 不过这次可能会成功
Why?
为什么
They unsealed your indictment today.
今天他们开启了你的起诉书
We finally know why you were arrested.
我们终于得知你为什么被捕
It's an open file.
这是公开的档案
I didn't break any rules looking at it.
看这个文件没有违规
What you're looking for isn't there. It's here.
你要找的东西不在那里 在这里
The grounds for Spencer Hastings' arrest warrant.
斯宾塞·海斯汀的逮捕令
That was unsealed today.
今天被开启了
What convinced the judge
说服法官的
was a statement from a witness.
是目击者的一条证词
Someone who saw Spencer Hastings
有人看见斯宾塞·海斯汀
in the DiLaurentis backyard with a girl,
和一个女孩出现在迪劳伦提斯的后院
a blonde dressed in Alison's clothes,
那个金发女孩穿着艾莉森的衣服
the night that Bethany was buried in that yard.
宝芬妮就是在那晚被埋在后院的
Who was the witness?
目击者是谁
Jessica DiLaurentis.
杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯
Mrs. DiLaurentis saw Spencer
迪劳伦提斯夫人看见斯宾塞
in the backyard and told the police?
出现在后院 然后告诉了警♥察♥吗
Where's the statement been for two years?
怎么过了两年才找出这些证词呢
Where it has been is deliberately hidden
因为这些证词被录口供的人
in the files of the officer
也就是达伦·威尔登
who took the statement, Darren Wilden.
故意藏到一堆文件里了
We found it just before Thanksgiving.
感恩节之前我们才找到
Wilden had suppressed it.
威尔登把它藏起来了
He may have buried the statement,
也许他是藏起了证词
but Mrs. D. was still alive.
但迪劳伦提斯夫人还活着
What stopped her from telling someone else?
她为什么不告诉别人
Why do you think she didn't?
你怎么知道她没有
Wilden was crooked.
威尔顿不是什么好东西
He told somebody about the statement,
他跟别人说了证词的事
somebody who'd want it to go away,
那些人想要毁掉证词
and they paid him to keep Mrs. DiLaurentis quiet.
所以他们收买♥♥他 让迪劳伦提斯夫人闭嘴
How do you suppose he could do that?
你觉得他是怎么做到的
Well, Bethany was a patient at Radley.
宝芬妮是拉德里病院的病人
Mrs. DiLaurentis was on the board.
迪劳伦提斯夫人又是董事会的
She had an affair with Bethany's father.
她和宝芬妮的父亲有婚外情
That's probably where they met.
也许他们就是在那相会
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表