Now.
马上
You guys okay?
你们没事吧
You went to see your dad.
你去见你♥爸♥爸了
Did he drop it off?
他送来的吗
I'm sorry I went.
抱歉我去了
Believe me, I am.
相信我 我真的很抱歉
And I didn't mention anything about your job.
我没跟他提起你工作的事
Let me guess.
我猜猜
He said it all comes down to dollars and cents.
他说归根结底都是因为钱
I know your dad can be...dismissive.
我知道你♥爸♥爸...不屑一顾
But please tell me you're not looking for validation
但你不是在申请参加
in a beauty pageant.
选美比赛吧
I'm not.
才不是呢
The winner gets a $20,000 scholarship.
赢的人可以获得两万奖学金
We're gonna have to pay for my tuition somehow.
我们总得想办法交学费吧
Did Ted call?
泰德打电♥话♥了吗
No.
没有
And I don't think he's going to.
我觉得他不会打了
So that's it?
就这样了吗
Hanna--
汉娜
Mom. You love him.
妈 你爱他
You can't just give up like that.
你不能就这样放弃
It's not just my decision.
这不是我一个人的决定
Well, he's hurt, and you have to fight for him.
他受伤了 你得争取他啊
I'm serious.
我是认真的
If I can put myself in this beauty pageant,
如果我能成功参加选美比赛
then you can call the man that you love
那你就能打电♥话♥给你爱的人
and want to spend the rest of your life with
给你想一起白头偕老的人
and tell him to take you back.
让他跟你重归于好
Here, you can even use my phone.
给你 你可以用我的手♥机♥打
Please?
谈谈好吗
I'll be out of your hair in a minute.
我马上就走
Um, I'll-- I'll be right upstairs, okay?
你先上楼去吧
Okay, look,
听我说
I talked to my mom and she informed me
我跟我妈妈说了 她说
that she would never ever buy frozen mac 'n' cheese
她绝对不会买♥♥冷冻通心粉
or anything that started with the word "Zesty".
或者任何辣的食物
So I'm really sorry
所以真的很抱歉
that I've been eating all of your food.
我一直都在吃你的食物
No worries.
没事
And also, you were right, by the way.
还有 你说得对
I did have fun last night.
昨晚我确实很开心
But I also have boundaries.
但我也有自己的界限
And getting to go to college is maybe my best chance
上大学可能是我离开这里
of getting out of this town.
最好的机会
So I really don't want to ruin it.
所以我真的不想毁掉这个机会
I get it. I do.
我懂 真的
Believe it or not, I have boundaries, too.
信不信由你 我也有界限
Really?
真的吗
At least I'm trying to.
至少我在努力
Good night.
晚安
Okay. Good night.
好 晚安
Eric and I started dating in 9th grade.
我和埃里克九年级就开始在一起了
We were married right after high school.
高中毕业后我们就结婚了
We loved each other,
我们很爱彼此
but we barely even knew ourselves.
但是我们根本不了解自己
We still love each other, but it's not romantic.
我们还爱着对方 但那不是爱情
He knows I'm attracted to women.
他知道我喜欢女人
He knows that I have to be true to myself.
他知道我得面对真实的自己
Then why stay with him?
那你为什么还跟他在一起
Because he's my best friend.
因为他是我最好的朋友
Because he has been with me through everything.
因为他陪我经历了一切
I know this is complicated.
我知道这件事很复杂
No one wants complicated.
没人喜欢复杂
I'm beginning to think that there's no such thing as simple.
我开始觉得世上根本没有简单的事
I shouldn't have lied to you.
我不该对你撒谎
I just didn't want to scare you away.
我只是不想把你吓跑
I know how it all sounds when I say it out loud.
我知道说出来会给人什么感觉
I'm sorry, Emily.
对不起 艾米丽
I just wanted to tell you that in person.
我只是想亲口跟你道歉
Remember...
还记得...
when you asked me what my biggest fear was?
你问我最害怕的事是什么吗
Y-Yeah.
记得
There are things I'm not ready to share with you either.
我也有些事没有跟你说
Things that would scare you away from me.
说出来也会把你吓跑
That is very hard to believe.
这很难让人相信
We just filled my overnight bag and ran.
我们装满旅行包就跑
Was the car back? No. Not yet.
那辆车回来了吗 还没有
Thanks. So glad you're staying here tonight.
谢谢 你今晚留在这里真是太好了
It was bad enough when
迈克偷詹娜的陶器
Mike was stealing Jenna's pottery. Now this?
就够糟糕的了 现在又这样
This is our blood.
那是我们的血
Well, what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么办
We just wait until "A" paints the town red in our DNA?
等A用我们的血涂红整个镇子吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
One drop here, one spot there, and kaboom,
这边一滴 那边一点
we're all sharing a jail cell with Ali.
然后我们就可以都跟艾莉一起去坐牢了
You are, like, the queen of not helping.
你这样吓我们有一丁点用吗
See? There's a reason I'm afraid of needles.
知道了吧 我害怕针是有原因的
We should've all spent the summer in Haiti.
我们应该都去海地过夏天的
I'm gonna go get us another blanket.
我再去拿条毯子
What are you gonna do with all the stuff in the bin?
箱子里的东西你准备怎么处理
We'll burn the clothes and personal items. And the barrel?
我们把衣服和私人物品都烧掉 那个桶呢
We'll roll it into the woods,
我们把桶滚到树林里
and then we'll call the police from a burner phone.
然后用一次性手♥机♥报♥警♥
We'll never pull this off. Yes, we will.
这事我们根本没法搞定 能搞定的
I found a drill bit that can break the lock.
我找到一个钻头 可以把锁撬开
And I already rented a van and a dolly.
而且我已经租了一辆货车和手推车
What are you gonna do with all the stuff in the bin?
箱子里的东西你准备怎么处理
We'll burn the clothes and personal items. And the barrel?
我们把衣服和私人物品都烧掉 那个桶呢
We'll roll it into the woods,
我们把桶滚到树林里
and then we'll call the police from a burner phone.
然后用一次性手♥机♥报♥警♥
We'll never pull this off. Yes, we will....
这事我们根本没法搞定 能搞定的
I found a drill bit...
我找到一个钻头...
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表