Mike?
迈克
Ezra?
以斯拉
我 没问题 10点到
迈克 你能来接我吗
No.
别
No! No!
别别
Don't do this to me.
别这么对我
Please.
求你了
Alison! Ali.
艾莉森 艾莉
Ali. Ali.
艾莉 艾莉
Stop!
住手
Hello, Alison.
你好 艾莉森
Hello, Mrs. Grunwald.
你好 格伦沃尔德夫人
I was visiting someone in town.
我来城里见个人
How fortunate to run into you like this.
这么巧碰上你
It's pretty amazing.
确实很巧
I'm not going to ask you how you are.
我不打算问你最近如何了
When people say that,
每次大家这么问
they really don't want an honest answer, do they?
其实都不想得到诚实的答复吧
They just ask so you'll say "Fine,"
他们随口问问 你说"还行"
and they don't have to deal with you anymore.
然后他们就用不着理你了
Precisely.
完全正确
If people meeting casually
如果人们随时随地碰面
told each other how they really felt,
都告诉对方自己真实感受
the streets would be awash with tears.
那还不满大街都是泪
However, I am sorry for your loss.
但我真心为你母亲逝世而难过
I have to be somewhere, Mrs. Grunwald.
我得走了 格伦沃尔德夫人
As do we all.
我们都要走了
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Same here.
我也是
You are in my thoughts and prayers, Alison.
我会时时想你并为你祈祷 艾莉森
Thank you.
谢谢
Mrs. Vanderwaal asked us to search the house again,
格伦沃尔德夫人让我们再搜一次房♥子
and we found this.
我们发现了这个
There were three cameras.
房♥子里装了三个摄像头
This is the only relevant one.
这是唯一拍到东西的
Mona put them in herself.
梦娜亲自安装的
The batteries ran down months ago,
几个月前电池就没电了
but they were working on Thanksgiving.
但感恩节那天又装了新的
Is there anything about the attacker
你对这个袭击者
that in any way is familiar to you?
有任何印象吗
Do you recognize anything about that person?
你能认出这个人的什么特征吗
It could be my sister.
那可能是我的妹妹
It could be Alison.
可能是艾莉森
How could it be your sister if Alison was with you
如果事发时艾莉森和你以及你父亲一起
and your father when the incident occurred?
又怎么会是她呢
Because she wasn't with us.
因为她当时没和我们在一起
That was a lie.
我们撒了谎
You're saying that Alison wasn't with you
你是说在梦娜·范德瓦尔被杀时
when Mona Vanderwaal was killed?
艾莉森并没有和你们在一起
That's right.
没错
Thank you, Mr. DiLaurentis.
谢谢你 迪劳伦提斯先生
Does Ezra know what happened?
以斯拉知道发生了什么吗
No, and I'm going to keep it that way.
不知道 我也没打算告诉他
Are you sure it was Ali who attacked you and took the computer?
你确定攻击你并抢走电脑的人是艾莉
Who else could it be?
还能是谁呢
That's not what I asked.
我没问你这个
Yes, I'm sure.
是的 我确定
What is it? It's Paige.
是谁 佩奇
I wanted to take her to the airport, but she has to leave now.
我本想载她去机场 但她现在就得走了
Oh, maybe that's what you should do.
或许你该载她过去
No, we have to do this together.
不 我们得一起去
Can you at least try to stall them?
你能尽量拖住他们吗
Get out of my way.
给我让开
Now!
立刻
You killed Mona, Ali.
你杀了梦娜 艾莉
We're not letting you get away.
我们不会让你走的
"A" set me up.
是A陷害我的
You're letting "A" win.
你们这么做A就要得逞了
Shut up, Ali.
闭嘴 艾莉
Who's going to protect you when I'm gone?
如果我被抓了还有谁能保护你们
If you do this,
如果你们真要拦我
you'll all be next.
下一个倒霉的就是你们
Move!
让开
Now!
快点
Hands above your head.
把手放在头上
Ladies, move.
女士们 让开
Turn around slowly.
慢慢转身
Don't say I didn't warn you.
别说我没警告过你们
Alison DiLaurentis, you are under arrest
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 你因谋杀
for the murder of Mona Vanderwaal.
梦娜·范德瓦尔被捕了
Turn around.
转身
You found my phone.
你找到我的手♥机♥了
Yeah.
对
Can I talk to you for a second?
我们能聊几句吗
I'm starving. Can we do this later?
我快饿死了 之后再聊行吗
Alison's been arrested...
艾莉森被拘捕了
for Mona's murder.
罪名是谋杀梦娜
Okay.
好的
Okay? That's your response?
好的 你就这反应
Just sit down, please.
先坐下 好吗
Here's the thing.
是这样的
I'm afraid to know what you know.
我很怕知道你所知道的事
Mona knew a lot of things,
梦娜知道很多事
about me, a lot of things about my friends.
关于我的 关于我朋友的很多事
You know, this time I thought that it was you
这次我觉得是你
that was afraid to talk to me, but really I...
会害怕跟我谈话 但事实是...
I think that it was me who was afraid to talk to you.
我觉得是我害怕跟你谈话
But if Ali's behind bars...
但如果艾莉能入狱...
maybe that means that we don't have to be afraid anymore.
或许就意味着我们不用再害怕了
I know you hated Mona.
我知道你讨厌梦娜
Maybe for good reason, maybe not.
可能原因是对的 也可能不对
But now you're just like the rest of them...
但是现在你和他们一样了
pretending she was a saint when you didn't even know her.
你们都不了解她就把她说成是圣人
You know what that's like,
你知道这是什么感觉吗
listening to a bunch of people memorialize someone they don't even know?
听一大群人怀念一个他们根本不了解的人
You think if people said how great she was to her face,
你不觉得如果有人能当面跟她说她有多好
none of this would've ever happened?
这一切就都不会发生了吗
I'm sick of being told
我已经听够了
how sweet and smart and nice she was.
人们说她有多聪明 有多好
She wasn't nice.
她不好
Anyone can be nice.
谁都可以做好人
There will never be anyone like her.
但不会有人像她那样
Ever.
不会
But do you think that maybe sometime you could tell me about her?
以后你能跟我说说她的事吗
The Mona you knew?
你所了解的那个梦娜
The real Mona.
真实的梦娜
Okay.
好的
I'm gonna see if Dad needs help with dinner.
我去看看老爸做晚饭要不要帮忙
This is a free boarding announcement for Flight 89B, Rome.
现在广播飞往罗马的89B次航♥班♥登机通知
We are now inviting passengers with small children
请携带小孩的乘客
and any passengers requiring special assistance
以及需要特殊帮助的乘客
to begin boarding at this time.
现在开始登机
Please have your boarding pass and identification ready.
请将您的登机牌和证件准备好
Regular boarding will begin in approximately...
正常登机时间大约是...
Oh, God, you're here.
天哪 你没走
You changed your mind.
你改变主意了
The airline changed my gate. My flight's boarding now.
航♥空♥公♥司♥改了登机口 我现在要去登机了
How did you get past security?
你怎么通过安检的
I bought a $69 ticket to Atlantic City.
我买♥♥了张去大西洋城的69块钱的机票
Paige, you don't have to go.
佩奇 你不需要走了
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表