Answer it.
接吧
Why does it have my number?
他怎么会有我的号♥码
I never called from my phone.
我从没用我的手♥机♥打过
Answer it quick.
赶快接
They don't know we're here.
他们不知道我们在这
We don't have time for this.
没时间吵了
Hello?
喂
Who is it?
是谁
Are you getting this?
你听得到吗
I'm getting it.
听到了
We don't know what it means.
我们不知道是什么意思
I know what it means.
我知道是什么意思
I mean, I don't know but I've heard it before.
不是说我知道意思 是我以前听过这首歌♥
Where? In Mona's room.
在哪 在梦娜的房♥间里
She used to play this song,
她经常放这首歌♥
French music from people like Edith Pilaf.
伊迪丝·琵雅芙唱的法国歌♥
Like the rice dish?
是一种饭吗
Piaf, Edith Piaf.
琵雅芙 伊迪丝·琵雅芙
Ali was wrong.
艾莉错了
It was never Mona taunting her, it was "A."
嘲弄她的根本不是梦娜 是A
Then why call back and play that song?
为什么打电♥话♥来放这首歌♥呢
Why not let us keep thinking it was Mona?
为什么不继续让我们认为那是梦娜呢
To rub it in our faces.
为了故意戳我们的痛处
Well, Mona never sent that lawyer,
那律师根本就不是梦娜派来的
but that doesn't mean she left us in the dark.
但不代表她没有把秘密告诉我们
She hid the tape Hanna found in that book.
她在书里藏了磁带 被汉娜找到了
The police went all over that room
警♥察♥搜遍了整个房♥间
and they never found it.
都没能找到
So? So maybe there's more.
那又怎样 也许还有更多秘密
Maybe the answer is just still in that room.
也许答案依然还在那间屋子里
We have to get back to Mona's room.
我们必须再去一次梦娜的房♥间
Hanna, you spent more time in that room than any of us,
汉娜 你去那里的次数比我们都多
so try to think about places
你仔细回想一下
that Mona would have hid stuff.
梦娜可能把东西♥藏♥在哪里
Okay.
好
We need to talk to Mona's mom.
我们得找梦娜的妈妈谈谈
But she wasn't at the trial.
可她没去庭审
It's got to be hard to hear
听别人谈论自己死去的女儿
people talk about your dead daughter.
一定是件很痛苦的事
Guys, if there's something in that room
伙计们 如果那间屋里
that can get me out of here,
有可以帮我出去的东西
I don't care how upset she is, just find it.
我才不管她有多难过 快去找
We'll do it.
我们会去的
That's me. They're gonna cut me off.
是我 他们要切断通话了
Hang on.
坚持住
Hanna, stay strong. We love you.
汉娜 坚强点 我们爱你
Here.
给你
Sorry for grabbing it from you.
抱歉刚才从你那抢了过来
It's okay.
没关系
No, it's not.
不 有关系
If we start stepping on each other,
如果我们开始互相苛责
none of us are gonna make it out alive.
那我们谁也别想活着解决此事
Should we go see Mona's mom?
我们要去找梦娜的妈妈吗
Not all at once.
别一起去
That's just gonna scare her.
那样只会吓到她
I'll go do it.
我去吧
Well, I'm the least intimidating.
我是最不吓人的那个
I'll drive you.
我开车送你去
Spence.
斯宾塞
I'll call you guys later.
晚点给你们打电♥话♥
Okay.
好
I should have put Hanna in a car
我真应该把汉娜塞进车里
and taken off when I had the chance.
趁还有机会的时候带她离开这里
Why didn't you?
为什么没那样做
She would never leave you and Aria and Em.
她是绝对不会离开你们三个的
You guys are like a band of vikings.
你们几个就像一群维京海盗
Well, less pillaging, better hygiene.
没抢过那么多东西 也比他们干净多了
She told me to get out before it got too late.
她让我趁现在还不晚赶紧离开
She said it to me but I think that she meant it
她跟我说的 但我觉得她指的是
for all of us.
我们所有人
Do you have any idea how hard that must have been for her
你知道她能对你说出这番话来
to say that to you?
有多不容易吗
The point is she said it.
重点是她说了
Are you thinking about it?
你在考虑她的提议吗
No.
没有
You know, when all of this is over
等这些事情都结束
and we are safe and sound,
而我们也安然无恙
I need to talk about bottling you.
我要把你装进瓶子里
"Essence of best boyfriend," we're gonna make a fortune.
"最佳男友的品质" 我们一定会赚大钱的
Have you talked to Toby since you got back?
你回来以后跟托比谈过吗
It's not really a good idea under the circumstances.
在这种情形下实在不是个好主意
Finish your cookie.
把饼干吃了吧
No answer.
没人应门
Do you really think there's something up there,
你真的认为那里会有什么有用的东西吗
or are we just chasing smoke?
还是我们只是在追逐虚无缥缈的东西
I don't know.
我不知道
But whatever Mona was, she wasn't stupid.
但不管梦娜为人如何 她都不傻
So if she knew what might happen,
所以如果她知道会有事发生的话
she could have left us a clue.
她一定会给我们留下线索的
If, might, could.
如果 可能 也许
That's all we've got.
我们有的就只有这些
Well, what if it's not enough?
万一这些并不够呢
We're running out of time, we're all gonna get
我们没多少时间了 我们都会
dragged down the rabbit hole with Ali.
跟艾莉一起被卷进兔子洞里的
Do you want to just give up and go shopping?
你想不想就此放弃去购物
Not just yet.
还不是时候
Hi.
好啊
Hi.
好啊
Just wanted to apologize for earlier,
只是想为之前的事道个歉
about my dad outside the office.
很抱歉我爸爸在办公室外那样对你
That's okay.
没关系
Still a pretty clear path through there
我们两家之间那条清晰的小路
between our houses.
还依然在啊
Yeah, well there's been a lot of traffic over the years.
是啊 这些年总有车在那里驶过
Guess that's how you knew she'd come this way when she ran.
我猜你就是这样得知她会从哪条路逃跑的吧
Is that how you trapped her for the police?
你就是那样诱使她被警♥察♥逮捕的吗
I really wish that we hadn't.
我真的希望我们没做过
I let her go.
我让她走了
I let her run away.
我让她逃跑
Why do you think I did that?
你觉得我为什么那样做
Maybe you thought there was a chance
也许你认为她有可能
she was telling the truth.
说的是实话
That's a funny thing for you to say.
你能这样说可真滑稽
Jason, I made a terrible mistake.
杰森 我犯了个严重的错误
No, I made the mistake, Spencer.
不 犯错的是我 斯宾塞
I listened to you.
我听信了你的话
I don't think this is gonna come as any surprise to you,,
我想这对你来说没什么可意外的
but I can be really certain about things.
但我真的对事情很有把握
Not a surprise.
并不意外
I like being certain.
我喜欢对事情有把握
Okay, it's where I'm comfortable.
是的 那样我才会觉得安心
I-I'm-I'm not happy in the grey places,
我很不喜欢待在灰色地带
so sometimesre I go to the shore
所以有时我会走极端
when I know that I shouldn't.
虽然我明知道不应该那样做
And there's somebody out there
而外面就有人
who knows that about me, and they're doing a very good job
知道我的弱点 他们非常善于
of using it against me.
利用这点来对付我
Nobody likes the grey places.
没有人会喜欢灰色地带
I don't think Alison killed anybody.
我认为艾莉森没杀任何人
Jason?
杰森
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表