I'm certain she would want to thank you for your...
我想她一定很想感谢你
No, no, I'd really, really rather the donation be anonymous.
不不 我真的希望可以匿名捐赠
Is it possible to send cash?
寄现金可以吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
No. We can't accept cash.
不 我们不接受现金
I suppose you could send it to Shana's grandmother directly.
我想你可以直接把钱寄给莎娜的奶奶
Aria?
艾瑞亚
That's not trying to find a way to forgive yourself.
这不是找寻原谅自己的方法
That's hoping that they forgive you.
这是期望别人可以原谅你
It was anonymous.
是匿名的
I'm talking about the intention behind it.
我指的是你的潜意识
And even if they did forgive you,
就算他们会原谅你
it's not like they would do it because of a donation.
也不会因为这点钱就原谅你的
You're right.
你说得对
I know this isn't easy.
我知道这很难
And I can say this to you,
我之所以跟你说这些
because it's what I have to tell myself every night.
是因为我也天天跟自己说同样的话
Once you found out about the book...
自从你发现那本书
the only thing that I could think of
我能想的就只有
was how to make it up to you.
怎么做才能补偿你
And I would have done anything to get you to forgive me.
只要你能原谅我 我愿意做任何事
But I realized that that might not ever happen
但是我意识到你可能永远不会原谅我
and I had to be okay with that.
而我必须接受这个现实
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
We're playing checkers.
我们来玩西洋跳棋
We are?
是吗
And when we get sick of that, we'll play chess.
这个玩够了 再玩国际象棋
How's it going in there?
试得怎么样
Did you find anything that works?
有合适的吗
No. No, nothing... nothing worked.
不 没有合适的
Hey, I got your message about the recording.
我收到你说录音的那条信息了
Can I come over?
我能过去吗
I'm confused.
我不明白
I was with Ali and she didn't even mention this.
我刚跟艾莉在一起 她完全没提起这事
She didn't?
她没提吗
Maybe that's because she asked me to give out the copies.
也许是因为她要我把录音给你们
What's this for?
这是为了什么
Is this Ali's idea or yours?
是艾莉还是你的主意
Hey, it's not just about Ali. It's about Aria, too.
这不止事关艾莉 还涉及艾瑞亚
Well, it's nuts.
太疯狂了
Hanna, think it through.
汉娜 你想想
You're asking us to add on to the lies that we've already told.
你是在让我们撒更大的谎
But just memorize it, Spencer, okay?
你记住就是了 斯宾塞
I'm not gonna argue with you on the phone.
我不想跟你在电♥话♥里争执
If you want to yell at someone, call Ali.
如果你要对人吼叫 打给艾莉
I'm sick of being the messenger.
我受够了当传话的
No, I got this.
我来就行
Do you want to talk about it?
你想跟我聊聊吗
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好聊的
It's just my friend's being an idiot.
我的朋友是傻子
Do you want me to...
你需要我...
I'm fine.
我没事
I should not be cleaning knives while I'm angry.
我生气时不该清理刀具的
彼得·海斯汀
克茨曼药房♥
Losartan.
氯沙坦
Gin!
赢了
Why are you so freakishly good at this?
你怎么玩得这么好
I'm not. I think you're just freakishly bad.
还好啦 是你玩得太差
Thanks.
谢谢
Did I mention I am recovering from a gunshot wound
我跟你说过我的枪伤还在复原中
that might kind of effect my game, you know.
可能会影响我玩牌吗
Your turn to shuffle.
到你洗牌了
You know, I may need to call it a night.
今晚先玩到这好吗
I'm kind of starting to fade.
我快熬不住了
Oh. Okay.
好的
Actually would you mind if I stayed here?
你介意我今晚睡在这吗
On the couch.
沙发上
My dad is up in Harrisburg for Mike's lacrosse game.
我爸在哈里斯堡看迈克的曲棍球赛
And I can't really face going home to an empty house.
我无法待在空无一人的房♥子里
Yeah, you can use the blanket on the couch.
你可以盖沙发上的毯子
This is the one you liked, right?
你喜欢这件 对吧
Yeah. Thank you.
对 谢谢你
You know what?
这样吧
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm just going to go home.
我可以回家
Thanks for the games.
谢谢你陪我玩牌
Yeah, anytime.
我乐意奉陪
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
My dad got it for me.
我爸给我买♥♥的
It's nice.
不错呀
Yeah, he's finally coming around to the idea of us staying here.
他终于想通 决定留在这里了
Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that.
我正打算跟你聊这事
Maybe your dad was right.
也许你♥爸♥是对的
Maybe it would be a good idea
也许换个地方重新开始
for you to start over somewhere else.
对你是好事
What?
什么
I just don't think it's safe.
我认为这不安全
Emily, where have you been?
艾米丽 你怎么了
I walked into that police station because you convinced me to come home.
我去警局 是因为你说服我让我回来
I know, okay. And I want you here.
我知道 我想你在这
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Because it doesn't feel like it.
因为我感觉不到
I'm going back to school.
我要回学校去
And if we just stick together,
如果我们互相支持
everything is gonna be fine.
不会有事的
Did Hanna give you that recording?
汉娜把录音给你了吗
Yeah.
给了
And I'll memorize it.
我会记住的
But this is the last time, Ali.
但这是最后一次了 艾莉
Okay? I mean it.
好吗 我是认真的
It wasn't that big of a deal.
这不是什么大事
I know that it sounds bad
我知道我说我差点
when I say that I almost slept over at Ezra's,
在以斯拉家过夜听着不好
but nothing was going to happen.
但没事的
Yeah.
对
What I just said makes me sound like one of those women
我说的话让我很像
who gets pregnant and claims that they have no idea how
那种怀孕了的女人 声称自己
and that it must have come from a swimming pool.
不知道怎么回事
Are you okay?
你还好吗
When Ali disappeared,
艾莉失踪后
Mrs. D. told my parents that she thought
迪劳伦提斯夫人告诉我父母
that I had something to do with it.
她认为与我有关
Yeah, but she knows who hit Ali over the head.
她知道是谁打艾莉的头的
She knows that it wasn't you.
她知道不是你
Yeah, exactly.
正是如此
But she was trying to set me up,
但她试图设计我
but I'm... I'm really worried
我... 我好担心
that my dad tried to stop her.
我爸试图阻止她
You think that your dad...
你认为你♥爸♥...
Yeah, and so does my mom.
对 还有我妈
I mean she practically admitted it.
她几乎承认了
Hi, Aria.
艾瑞亚 你好
Hi, Mr. Hastings.
你好 海斯汀先生
Aria's gonna sleep over tonight.
艾瑞亚留在这过夜
Great.
很好
Where's mom?
妈妈呢
She's not coming home tonight.
她今晚不回家
I dropped her off at a spa.
我送她去水疗中心了
She's going to spend a couple of nights there
她会在那过几晚
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表