What does she have on you, Noel?
你有什么把柄握在她手里 诺埃尔
Why would you do this for her?
你为什么要为她做这些
Enough questions.
问够了
Just give me the key, Spencer.
把钥匙给我 斯宾塞
No.
不行
Give it to me!
给我
No!
不
You stupid bitch!
你个婊♥子♥
You try that again and I swear to God,
你再敢过来 我发誓
I will slit your face open.
下一个遭殃的就是你的脸
That stuff is mine.
那东西是我的
You're not the only one who needs insurance, Noel.
需要保险的不止是你 诺埃尔
We need it, too. Okay?
我们也需要 懂吗
And I promise you,
我保证
I will keep it in a much safer place than this.
我会把它放在比这更安全的地方
Okay?
行了吗
Now go.
现在走吧
Go!
快走
I heard that I could find you here.
我听说能在这找到你
Can I come in?
能进来吗
It's-- it's nice.
这里真不错
Could use a housekeeper.
需要个管家
Aren't you supposed to be giving a toast right now?
你现在不是应该在发表祝酒词吗
What happened?
怎么了
Nothing that hasn't happened before.
旧事重演了
Apparently, he's a big jerk internationally.
显然 他就是个臭名昭著的大混♥蛋♥
Look, I'm not trying to defend the guy,
我不是要为那家伙说话
but just so you know, "A" stoked the fire.
但你要知道 是A在从中作梗
It doesn't matter, Hanna.
无所谓了 汉娜
He took the bait.
他是愿者上钩
Why didn't you believe me?
你为什么不信我
It wasn't-- It wasn't so much that I didn't believe you.
不是 不是我不信你
I guess I just wanted to believe something else more.
我猜我只是更想相信一些其他的事
That my mom could actually find someone again...
我妈妈能再找到真命天子...
be happy.
能幸福
I get that.
我懂
Will you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
So what do you think really happened?
你觉得到底发生了什么
I don't know.
不知道
I mean, don't you think it's weird
就在大家进场时
that Aria's mom would just get food poisoning
艾瑞亚的妈妈就食物中毒了
right as everyone is showing up?
你不觉得怪吗
Weddings are tricky.
婚礼真是让人捉摸不透
They churn up a lot of stuff.
婚礼会翻起很多陈年往事
Especially the second time around.
尤其是第二次办婚礼时
There may be more to the story.
可能事情没那么简单
Totally.
绝对的
Someone's not telling the truth.
有人没说实话
You like kale?
你喜欢甘蓝吗
I'll eat anything as long as it's not from the Brew.
只要不是咖啡店里的 我什么都吃
Oh, that's probably Hanna.
可能是汉娜
Hello?
喂
Yes, Lieutenant Tanner, she's here with me.
坦纳中尉 她就在我旁边
Why?
为什么
Well, no, I...
不 我...
Her father doesn't get back until early tomorrow.
她父亲明早才回来
What's going on?
怎么了
But I can bring her.
但是我可以带她去
No, I understand.
不 我理解
We'll be right down.
我们马上就去
Thank you.
谢谢
What's going on, Mrs. Marin?
怎么了 玛琳夫人
What's wrong?
出什么事了
The police, they caught him.
警方抓住他了
Caught who?
抓住谁了
The person who broke in here last night.
昨晚闯入这里的人
They're questioning him
他们正在审讯他
and they think he's ready to talk.
他好像准备开口了
They want you to go down to the precinct
警方想让你去警局一趟
and answer some questions.
回答几个问题
You won't have to do this alone.
我不会让你一个人去的
I'll be with you.
我跟你一起
Sorry, I thought everyone would be at the party by now.
抱歉 我还以为大家都在参加派对呢
Do you need me to...
你需要我...
No, no, come in. It's your house.
不不 进来 这是你的房♥子
You were nice enough to let us use it while you were gone.
你不在的时候让我们住是你大方
How was the conference?
会议怎么样
It was fine.
还行
Why aren't you at the party?
你怎么不去参加派对
It was canceled.
派对取消了
'Cause, you know, it seems kind of silly
因为 订婚都取消了
to have an engagement party
还举办订婚派对
when you're no longer engaged.
好像有点傻
Do you want to talk about it?
你想跟我聊聊吗
Not really.
不想
But Aria can fill you in on everything,
但是艾瑞亚可以告诉你是怎么回事
hopefully, after I've checked into a motel.
希望是等我去旅馆住下之后
I don't know why I took all this out
我不知道为什么把东西都拿出来
because I'm never going to get it back in.
明明拿出来就再也放不进去了
You'll do it.
你可以的
You were always really good at that...
你一直都很擅长...
figuring out how to make a small space work.
想办法处理好各种小事
You know, sometimes I still think about
有时候我还会想起
our first place together.
我们一起住的第一个地方
Remember that dump on East 6th?
你还记得东街6号♥那个小破地方吗
What was the ad?
广♥告♥上怎么说的来着
What did they call it?
他们管那个叫什么来着
It wasn't a studio.
那不是个工作室
It was something smaller.
比工作室还小
A "Bachelor".
一座单身公♥寓♥
Yes.
对
Of course.
就是这个
As if that explained why the bathtub was in the kitchen.
就好像这样浴缸就应该在厨房♥里一样
Well, I guess they assumed that bachelors don't bathe,
可能他们以为单身汉都不洗澡
which is why they're still bachelors.
所以单身汉才找不到另一半
I felt so bad that I couldn't get us something better.
不能找个更好的地方住 当时我特别难过
You were already pregnant with Aria
那会儿你已经怀了艾瑞亚
and yet, you figured out a way to make it seem big.
可是你还是想到办法让那里感觉更大一点
The skinny lamp that fit in the sliver of space
窗户和暖气片之间那点狭小的缝隙
between the window and the radiator.
刚好放上了那盏小台灯
Hiding the fact that you could get yourself a soda
其实那会儿你洗头发的时候就可以
while washing your hair.
顺手拿瓶苏打水喝
It was all about a well-placed drape.
找准地方挂个帘子就可以搞定了
Ella, I don't really know this guy,
埃拉 我不太了解那个人
but whoever doesn't realize
但是只要他不知道
that you make this small world seem so much bigger,
你可以让一个狭小的地方看起来如此宽阔
that person doesn't deserve you.
他就不配拥有你
Is this your first attempt to see her
在她从你身边跑开后
after she ran away from you?
这是你第一次想见她吗
She didn't run away.
她不是跑开了
She jumped out of my car.
她从我的车里跳出去了
And you had her blindfolded.
你蒙着她的眼睛对吗
That's right.
是的
At least when I was around her.
至少我在她旁边时是这样的
Are you referring to the car ride?
你是指开车的时候吗
No.
不是
Since the day she came away with me.
自从她跟我一起的那天起
After I hit her.
自从我打了她那天起
Where did you hit her?
你打得她哪里
Back of the head.
后脑勺
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表