They arrested Alison for killing Mona.
他们以谋杀梦娜的罪名拘捕了艾莉森
She's in jail.
她进监狱了
She won't stay there. Yes, she will.
关不了多久 不会的
Tell your parents, they have to let you stay.
跟你父母说 让他们同意你留下
It's safe now. Emily, I have to go.
现在安全了 艾米丽 我必须要走
Listen to me, you don't.
听我说 你不需要走
Yes, I do.
不 我需要
I've thought about this for months, and I do.
我已经想了好几个月了 我真的得走
Why?
为什么
First, because my parents want me to.
首先 我父母希望我走
Okay. Well, we can fight that.
好的 我们可以跟他们抗争
I don't want to fight anymore.
我不想再抗争了
I'm tired of fighting.
我已经累了
I've used so much energy fighting and being afraid,
我用掉太多力量去抗争 而且一直担惊受怕
I'm worried I'm not gonna have anything left to just live.
我担心我连活下去的力量都没有了
You know what I mean.
你明白我的意思的
Yeah. I guess I do.
是的 我想我明白
So maybe this isn't such a bad idea.
所以这或许并不是个坏主意
You know, it's a terrible idea.
这主意糟透了
What if we decide to pretend it's a good idea?
我们就当这是个好主意行吗
This is the final boarding announcement
这是飞往旧金山的214次航♥班♥
for Flight 214 to San Francisco.
最后一次登机通知
All ticketed passengers,
所有已买♥♥票的乘客
please make your way to the gate.
请尽快到登机口
Please don't go.
求你别走
I have to.
我必须要走
Okay, well, take another flight.
好吧 那就换一个航♥班♥
It's not going to be any easier tomorrow.
就算明天走我们还是会难过
This isn't fair.
这不公平
Maybe not, but right now,
或许是不公平 但现在
this is what's supposed to happen to us.
我们就应该这么做
Spencer.
斯宾塞
I wanted to tell you this in person.
我想亲自告诉你
We have been reviewing all of the evidence,
我们重新查看了所有证据
and we now believe that Mona Vanderwaal
现在我们认为梦娜·范德瓦尔
was not Alison's first victim.
并不是第一个被艾莉森杀害的人
Bethany Young?
宝芬妮·杨
The DA is dropping the charges against you.
地方检察官已经撤销了对你的指控
The police think Alison set you up.
警方认为是艾莉森陷害了你
Oh, my God. It's over, Spencer.
天哪 都过去了 斯宾塞
It's all over.
都过去了
For a minute, I thought
有那么一瞬间我想过
I'd just get on the plane to Atlantic City
要坐上飞去大西洋城的飞机
and fly away, but I didn't.
就这么离开 但是我没有
I've been to Atlantic City, you made the right choice.
我去过大西洋城 你的选择是对的
You know, Paige was wrong.
佩奇选错了
She should have stayed.
她应该留下的
I don't think she was wrong. She got out.
我不觉得她错了 她解脱了
We should all think about getting out of here.
我们都应该考虑一下离开这里
To Atlantic City?
去大西洋城吗
I just said that...
我刚说了...
No, no, not to Atlantic City, to anywhere.
不 不是去大西洋城 去哪都行
I mean, Ali's in jail,
艾莉已经进监狱了
nobody thinks I killed anybody.
没人认为我杀了人
Nothing's keeping us here anymore.
没什么能把我们困在这了
After we graduate, we can go wherever we want to.
等我们毕业后 我们想去哪都行
Ali kept us in this town like we were magnetized.
艾莉把我们像磁铁一样困在这个小镇里
That's over.
这都过去了
The spell is broken.
咒语被打破了
We've all got college applications out.
我们都已经发出了大学申请
So it's not too late.
所以还不算晚
If we can achieve escape velocity,
如果我们达到了逃逸速度
we can have a chance at our own actual lives.
我们还是有机会过自己真实的生活
No gates, no dams, no barriers.
没有大门 没有堤坝 没有障碍
An actual life.
是真实的生活
Is that the carnival at St. Bridgette's?
是圣布里奇特的狂欢节吗
It's so beautiful.
太漂亮了
No, no, I don't accept this.
不 不 我不相信
Alison is "A", and Alison is in jail.
艾莉森是A 而且她已经进监狱了
Oh, my God. They don't allow fireworks in prison.
我的天啊 监狱里是不允许放烟花的
No, no, this has to be something
不 不 这一定是她被捕前
that she set up before they got her, right?
预先准备好的 对吧
That's what it has to be.
一定是这样
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表