So when did you first meet Mr. Fitz?
你第一次遇见费兹先生是什么时候
Um, first day of class, junior year.
高一年第一天上课的时候
Your principal stated that, to his knowledge,
你校长说 据他所知
you engaged in an intimate relationship with Mr. Fitz
在他离开学校之后
after he was no longer a teacher at the school.
你和费兹先生有过一段很亲密的关系
I'm sorry, what does any of this have to do
抱歉 这和昨晚玛琳家的事故
with the incident at the Marin house last night?
有什么关系吗
We have several open cases right now.
我们现在手上好几个案子在查
And it's helpful to explore possible connections.
探索各种可能的联♥系♥会有所帮助
What's the possible connection here?
那这里可能的联♥系♥是什么
I can't say.
我不能说
You can't say or you don't know?
你不能说还是你不知道
Mrs. Montgomery, if you would prefer
蒙哥马利夫人 如果你想
to conclude this interview, that is your right to do so.
结束这次面谈 你有权这么做
I will ask a judge if he--
我会请法官来...
No, no, that's okay.
不不 没关系
Let's just get it over with.
我们赶紧解决吧
Were you aware of Mr. Fitz seeing other students socially?
你知道费兹先生有没有和其他学生有接触吗
Students like Shana Fring?
比如莎娜·福林
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Is it possible that Mr. Fitz had intimate relations
费兹先生有可能和其他学生
with other students?
有亲密的关系吗
How would she know that? No.
她怎么会知道 没有
Do you ever recall seeing Mr. Fitz interacting with Shana--
你记得费兹先生和莎娜...
He didn't serial date students.
他并没有和好几个学生约过会
He wasn't some creep
他不是那种徘徊在学校
that was prowling the school hallways hitting on girls.
到处搭讪女学生的变♥态♥
Aria, they're just questions.
艾瑞亚 我只是问问题而已
刚看到诺埃尔 他肯定在这里
发送至艾米丽
Are you next? What?
你是下一个吗 什么
Tanner's here again.
坦纳又来了
She's hoping for a mutiny, Spencer.
她是希望越乱越好 斯宾塞
If that frizz-top-cop just gets one of us to cave--
如果那个警♥察♥想让我们其中之一屈服...
I'm not caving.
我没有屈服
Okay, but what about Aria?
好吧 那艾瑞亚呢
She's totally icing us out.
她完全把我们隔离在外了
Is there something going on between her and Hanna?
她和汉娜之间发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, neither does Hanna.
汉娜也不知道
Or at least that's what she says.
至少她是这么说的
How long are you gonna be staying there?
你打算在那儿待多久
Where's your dad?
你♥爸♥爸呢
I played down what happened last night
我轻描淡写说了昨晚的事
so he wouldn't rush back.
所以他不会赶回来
What? It's not like I feel safe in my bedroom.
什么 我在自己的房♥间也不会感到更安全
I need to go to class.
我得去上课了
I've to leave early to see the eye doctor.
我得早点回去看眼科医生
Spencer.
斯宾塞
If one of us falls, we all fall.
有一人失守 我们便会全军覆没
And "A" Wins.
那A就赢了
Did you guys come to school together?
你们一起来学校的吗
No.
不是
Caleb dropped her off.
凯勒送她过来的
She's the one you should be following.
她才是你该跟踪的那个
All of our student coaches must maintain a high level
我们所有的学生教练都必须
of academic standing.
保持良好的学习成绩
Are you taking a language this semester?
你这学期在上语言课吗
Yes.
是的
I'm in AP Spanish.
我上西班牙语预科课程
Ah, yes, right there. There it is.
没错 看到了
You are apparently doing very well.
显然你学得很好
Felici... Taciones.
恭... 喜
Exactly.
没错
You still working at the Brew?
你还在咖啡馆工作吗
Yes, but I can scale back my hours,
是的 但我可以调整一下时间
I mean, especially when it comes to meets.
尤其是运动会期间
How's the shoulder injury?
你肩膀的伤好了吗
I'm much better.
好多了
Well, clearly your fellow Sharks want you back,
显然你的伙伴们很希望你回去
男生储物柜分配
女生储物柜分配
in the pool or out.
无论是在泳池里还是泳池边
But the final decision rests with me.
但最终决定在我
Are you free for practice on Tuesday?
你周二有时间来训练吗
Yes.
有
Then I guess you have a new job.
那我想你有一份新工作了
Felici--
恭...
I can't. I took German.
我不行 以前学德语的
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thanks.
谢谢
Tuesday. Don't be late. Yeah.
周二 别迟到 好的
Aria, can you slow down for a second please?
艾瑞亚 你能等一下吗
I'm late for class.
我上课要晚了
I think Mrs. Welch will understand.
韦尔奇太太会理解的
Hey, Aria.
艾瑞亚
Hey, Mrs. Montgomery.
蒙哥马利太太
Hi, Noel.
诺诶尔
Aria, you cannot lose your cool
艾瑞亚 在你被提问的时候
when you're asked those questions.
你得保持冷静
Those weren't questions, Mom.
那些不是问题而已 妈妈
Ezra's on her hit list and she's wrong.
她在怀疑以斯拉 但她错了
It's her job to find out as much as possible.
尽可能去发觉线索是她的任务
Oh, please, not you, too.
怎么连你也这样
Aria, I know this is hard,
艾瑞亚 我知道这很难
but sometimes we do have blind spots
但有时候我们爱的人
when it comes to the people that we love.
会成为我们的盲点
Okay, I really need to get to class.
好吧 我真的要上课去了
I'm already skipping fifth period
我已经要翘第五节课
to help you set up for the party.
来帮你准备派对
You're right.
没错
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Bye.
再见
Has Toby been up here recently?
托比最近有来过吗
No, why?
不 怎么了
How about the Board of Health?
那卫生委员会来过吗
I was gonna straighten up after I took a shower.
本打算洗完澡之后打扫一下的
You can sit down...
你随便坐吧
somewhere.
找个地方
No, I can't.
不用了
I just was stopping by on my way to the ophthalmologist.
我只是路过 一会要去看眼科
Is there something growing in that pan?
那个锅里是养了生物吗
Hanna tried to make nachos.
汉娜想做墨西哥玉米片来着
Caleb, this can't go on.
凯勒 不能一直这样
It's a frying pan.
不过是个锅
I'll just-- I'll buy Toby's stepmom a new one.
我改天重新给托比的继母买♥♥一个就好
I'm talking about Hanna.
我是在说汉娜的事
She's a mess.
她完全失控了
And she's been that way ever since you got back.
自从你回来 她就一直很混乱
I think you have me confused with Alison.
你应该是想说艾莉森回来之后吧
No. I know the difference.
不 你们不一样
She's getting wasted in the middle of the day.
她大白天就开始酗酒了
She's not wasted.
她没有酗酒
She's crashing into people that she cares about.
她开始虐待自己在乎的人了
Okay. I understand her not wanting to toast Zack tonight, but--
我理解她今晚不想去参加扎克的派对 但是
Zack?
扎克
What does she have against Zack?
她跟扎克有什么过节
I meant, Aria, Aria's family.
我是说艾瑞亚和她的家人
You don't have to draw me a map.
你不用给我画地图
Come on, Caleb, you're not dense.
拜托 凯勒 你不笨
You know what we're up against.
你知道我们要对付的是什么
"A" is back and the cops are circling us
A回来了 警♥察♥又一直缠着我们
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表