剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
黑钱胜地
第二季第二集
你是马瑟·朗博的人
You work for Mercer Lumber?
-据说是的 -下车
- That's what it says. - Out of the truck.
我能听到你
I can hear you.
我说 下车
I said, "Out of the truck."
到车前头来 趴在地上
In front of the truck. On the ground.
趴在地上 脸朝下
On the ground. Face down.
-帮我给马瑟带个信 -什么信
- Give Mercer a message for me. - What is it?
我不明白 我们不是说好了吗
I don't understand. I thought we had a deal.
那要取消另一项提议需要什么代价
Well, what's it gonna take for the other offer to disappear?
我能再做五万 不能再多了
I can do 50 more. That's it.
很好 我今天会开车把定金带过去
Okay, great. I'll drive there today with the down payment.
对 现金 只是别再有其他意外了 好吗
Yes, in cash. Just no more surprises, okay?
好 谢谢
Yup, thank you.
没有信得过的人 想做生意太难了
It's so hard doing business when you can't trust anyone.
你在听吗
Hello.
抱歉 我没睡好
Sorry, I didn't sleep well.
我们现在是密苏里美女号♥自豪的主人了
We are now the proud owners of the Missouri Belle.
你买♥♥了艘船
You bought a boat?
是艘明轮
It's a paddle wheeler.
比真的建个赌场更快也更便宜
It's cheaper and faster than building an actual casino.
-赌场将设在船上 -一定得在河上
- The casino's gonna be on a boat. - It's gotta be on the river.
-老虎机 -什么
- Slots. -What's that?
88%的赌场收益都靠老虎机
88% of casino revenue is slots.
没什么新意 但能赚钱
It's kind of boring, but it's where the money is.
行吧 谢谢告知
Okay, good to know. Thank you.
要知道 议案还没通过呢
You know, the bill hasn't even passed yet.
我就指望你和威尔克斯了
I'm counting on you and Wilkes for that.
我们该等等
We should wait.
也许别把钱赌在一艘船上
Maybe not gamble away that money on a boat.
没有也许了 议案必须通过
There's no more maybes. This bill's gotta pass.
密苏里需要很多东西
Missouri needs many things.
-早餐吃什么 -我得走了 问你♥爸♥吧
- What's for breakfast? - I've gotta get going. Ask your father.
密苏里最不需要的就是再多一家赌场
What Missouri doesn't need is another casino.
该死
God damn it.
他们已经播了几周了
They've been running this for weeks.
-那正是我们要反对的 -什么时候投票
- That's what we're up against. - And when is the vote?
还有48小时 冰箱里有吃的
Forty-eight hours. There's food in the fridge,
不过得热一下
but you'll have to nuke it.
我会在杰斐逊城待到很晚
I'll be in Jeff City late.
放学后我要练游泳 谁去接我
I have swim practice after school. Who's gonna pick me up?
-问你♥爸♥ -爸
- Ask your father. - Dad?
开巴迪的车吧 完整开回来就行
Take Buddy's car. Just bring it back in one piece.
没有成年人陪护 你确定
Without an adult? You sure?
我可不确定
I'm not.
夏洛特 我得去开普吉拉多
Charlotte, I gotta be in Cape Girardeau,
我现在得去办公室了
and I gotta get to the office now.
所以 开巴迪的车去学校 然后回来
So, take Buddy's car to school and back.
不许绕路
No detours.
-早餐吃什么 -问你姐
- What's for breakfast? - Ask your sister.
不 别问我
No. No.
印第安人说他们的印记
Injuns say that they got their markings
是用落灰画的 比如篝火的灰
from falling ash, like, from a bonfire.
-你觉得是真的吗 -不知道 你从哪听来的
- Think it's true? - I don't know. Where'd you hear it?
怀特在书上看到的
Wyatt read it in a book.
怀特还睡在那上面吗
Wyatt's still sleeping up there?
爸爸死后他就一直那样 你要去什么地方吗
He's been doing it since Dad died. You going somewhere special?
办公室
The office.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我找凯德·朗默
I'm looking for Cade Langmore.
你找他有何贵干
What's your business with him?
我是他的假释官 罗纳德·斯维尔
I'm his parole officer. Ronald Swale.
鲁丝
Ruth.
早 抱歉 我在睡觉
Hey, good morning. Sorry. I was sleepin'.
我们不是说好早上七点的吗
I thought we said seven a.m.
我得给自己弄个闹钟了
I gotta get myself an alarm clock.
我来看看你适应得怎么样了
I'm checking on you to see how you're adjusting.
还行 能睡在真正的床上挺好的
Yeah, it's good to sleep in a real bed.
我的家人就是上帝的恩赐
And my family has been a blessing.
这是你女儿吗
This your daughter?
看出来我们长得像了吧
You've seen the resemblance?
我们赶紧做完了事吧 你有杯子吗
Should we get it over with? You got a cup?
抱歉 可我得看着
Uh, sorry, but I gotta watch.
当然
'Course you do.
那么...
So...
你的工作找得怎么样了
How you doing getting employment?
我还在努力
Well... I'm workin' on it.
就业市场可不广阔
The job market, it's a tight one.
我老板在蓝猫小舍可能有个空缺的职位
My boss might have an opening at the Blue Cat Lodge.
好吧 下次我来时
All right, well, you do need to get a job
你一定得找个工作了
by the next time I'm here.
好的 斯维尔先生
Yes, sir, Swale.
一定
You bet.
好了 四个
Okay. Four.
你得拿下四个人
You need to turn four.
要是重物都得我自己搬 还要你做什么
If I have to do all the heavy lifting, then why do I need you?
我去把剩下的送来
I'll be delivering the rest.
那些没恨你入骨的人吗
Of all the guys who don't hate your guts?
我知道你觉得我是个邪恶的右翼资本家
I know you think I'm an evil right-wing capitalist,
可我相信我支持的大业
but I believe in the causes I back.
如果你在芝加哥 我会和你抗争到底
If you were in Chicago, I would fight you tooth and nail.
而你一定会输
And you'd lose.
-我一定把你打得落花流水 -好吧
- I'd wipe the floor with you. - Yeah.
我猜你已经对这几个人做了反向研究
I assume you have oppo research on these guys.
吉姆
Jim.
-在 -把档案拿过来
- Yeah. - Bring in the files.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
他很护着我
He's very protective of me.
你将看到的
What you're about to see
是未定的和否决的
is what we have on the undecideds and nos.
很彻底 很具体 当然 也是高度机密的
It's thorough, detailed, and, obviously, highly confidential.
谢了 吉姆
Thanks, Jim.
-我知道 有很多 -得了吧
- I know. It's a lot. - Please.
在芝加哥 这都是最基本的
In Chicago, this would be baby steps.
他们今天都会去参加祈祷午宴
They're all gonna be at the prayer luncheon today.
我不明白你想让我做什么
I don't understand what you want me to do.
你得管住那些乡巴佬
You need to get the hillbillies under control.
我是个投资顾问 我不会对人动粗
I'm an investment adviser. I don't strong-arm people.
我不管你怎么做 可他们阻断了交通
I don't care how you do it. But they're jamming up the transfer.
好吧 我知道了 我马上下去
Okay, I got it. I'll head down there,
看看有什么阻碍
and I'll see what the holdup is.
做得更好一些
Do better than that.
如果这事行不通
If we don't get this working,
我的客户可能会认为
my client might decide this
这整个操作不值得这么麻烦
whole operation just isn't worth the trouble.
好 再见
Okay, goodbye.
静观其变吧
We'll see.
-鲁丝 -怎么了
- Ruth. - Yeah?
过来一下行吗
Come here for a second?
我要你去开普吉拉多 敲定一笔交易
Go to Cape Girardeau and finalize a deal for us.
我们刚买♥♥了一艘明轮
We just bought a paddle wheeler.
我他妈根本不懂明轮
I don't know fuck all about paddle wheelers.
就是艘船 只要能浮起来就没问题
It's a boat. If it floats, it's fine.
把它弄到上游 停在巴格内尔码头 好吗
Get it upriver and dock it at Bagnell, okay?
我要怎么做
How am I supposed to do that?
我不知道 我不管
I don't know. I don't care.
你说你想多承担点责任的
You said you wanted some more responsibility,
这就是责任
and this is what responsibility looks like.
那家伙应该是叫德弗罗 把这个给他
The fellow's name is Devereaux, I think, and give him this.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表