剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
The world needs a little bit more trust.
接受吧 接受那些钱
Just accept it. Accept the money.
奥沙克没什么能让人喜欢的 不过
There's not much to like about the Ozarks, but, man...
这法式吐司真是...
This French toast is...
我觉得关键是新鲜的乳酪
I think it's the fresh buttermilk.
你要告诉我斯内尔行动的详情吗
You gonna give me the details of the Snell operation,
还是你正打算离开
or are you on your way out?
你♥他♥妈♥真是天使
You're a fucking angel.
我需要解决一下 而你就出现了
I needed a fix, and there you were.
你怎么知道我是谁的
How did you know who I was?
我是你儿子的朋友 需要我帮你绑吗
I'm a friend of your son's. You want me to tie you off?
-好的 -好
- Oh, yeah. Yeah. - Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥真是天使
You're a fucking angel.
天使
Angel.
我他妈要杀了你
I will fucking kill you.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
除非你不在乎你母亲的安危
Not if you care about your mother.
你得放了瑞秋
You're gonna let Rachel go,
你还得撤销所有起诉
and you're gonna drop all pending charges.
哪怕她收到一张违章停车的罚单...
If she gets so much as a parking ticket...
你很引以为傲吗
You proud of yourself?
威胁一个生病的女人
Threatening a sick woman?
不
No.
一秒都没有
Not for a second.
查理
Hello, Charlie.
我不知道你还会鉴赏艺术
I didn't know you had an eye for art.
我不会 这跟其他一样只是商品 我该买♥♥吗
I don't. It's a commodity, like everything else. Should I buy it?
比生猪期货强 而且有很正当的理由
It's better than hog futures, and it's for a good cause.
介意我借走你的男伴吗
Mind if I borrow your date?
只要你能完璧归赵就好
As long as you return him in the same condition.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我听说你终于用捐款做了好事
I heard you finally made good on your donation.
-是吗 你听谁说的 -苏珊·布莱克
- Yeah? Where'd you hear that? - Susan Blake.
你们现在成朋友了吗
Oh, you're friends now?
-我们有共同利益 -比如呢
- We have mutual interests. - Like what?
比如确保承诺能兑现
Like making sure promises are lived up to.
你是想跟我说什么吗
Are you trying to tell me something?
马蒂和我促成了迈克·弗莱明对你的捐款
Marty and I facilitated the donation from Mike Fleming to you.
我对赌场的立场没变 我还是局外人
My position has not changed on the casino. I am still out.
我想也是
I assumed.
不幸的是 你刚接受了墨西哥贩毒集团的钱
Unfortunately, you just accepted Mexican drug cartel money
并帮忙通过一家圭亚那慈善机构洗清了
and helped launder it through a Guyanese charity.
对于像你这样的道德卫士 这可不太好看
That is just not a good look for a moralist like you.
我们根本不知道那钱是从哪来的
We had no idea where that money came from.
我不确定联调局也会那么想
I'm not so sure the FBI will see it that way.
一旦他们开始查
And once they start looking into
你是怎么利用自己的慈善机构中饱私囊的
how you use your own charity as your own personal piggy bank,
我想你将面临逃税
well, I guess you're looking at tax evasion,
远程诈骗 洗钱...
wire fraud, money laundering--
你♥他♥妈♥给我下套
You fucking set me up?
喝一口吧 查理
Take a drink, Charlie.
微笑 人们看着呢
Smile. People are watching.
你想拉我下水
You try and take me down,
相信我 我会拉你和马蒂一起死
believe me, I take you and Marty down with me.
我毫不质疑
I don't doubt that for a second,
不过还有个没那么痛苦的方式可以脱身
but there's a less painful way out of this,
可以让你留下捐款
one where you get to keep the donation,
补偿你损失的利润
recoupable against your piece of the profits,
而我们能得到赌场
and we get the casino.
帮我们通过委员会的审核就好
Just help us get through the commission.
你真是个冷血的贱♥人♥
You are one cold-hearted bitch.
我们走吧
Let's go.
摄像头在左边
Camera to the left.
该死
Oh, shit.
操
Fuck.
该死 妈的
God damn it. Fuck.
操
Fuck!
在哪
Where is it?
也许我搞错了
Maybe I just got it wrong.
一涉及到马蒂·比德 你♥他♥妈♥总会搞错
You're always wrong when it comes to Marty fucking Byrde.
你♥他♥妈♥就像条狗 谁喂你就跟谁
You are like a fucking dog, going to whoever feeds you.
我之前看到灵车了 肯定在这里
I saw the hearse. It has to be here.
是吗 那是什么时候的事
Yeah? And when was that?
-你拖延多久了 -我没有拖延
- How long you been holding out? - I'm not holding out.
你♥他♥妈♥带着我做无用功已经好几个月了
You been leading me on this fucking goose chase for months now.
-钱到底在哪 -我不知道
- Where the fuck's the money? - I don't know!
你知道吗 你对我来说一文不值
You know what? You're worthless to me.
你就像我鞋底的一坨屎 没错
You're like a piece of shit on the bottom of my shoe. Yeah.
别那么说 爸爸
Don't say that, Daddy.
你逼我的 你什么时候才能长记性
You made me do it. When are you gonna learn?
怎么 你要捅我吗
What, are you gonna cut me now?
你♥他♥妈♥个不知感恩的贱♥货♥
You ungrateful fucking cunt.
你生前在逃避什么 巴迪
What were you running from, Buddy?
鬼魂吗
Ghosts?
它们出现在你梦里了吗
Were they in your dreams?
它们原谅你了吗
Did they forgive you?
再见 巴迪
Bye, Buddy.
我会来看你的
I'll be seeing you.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
还行
Um, okay.
那就好
Good.
佩迪不会再来打扰你了
Petty is not going to be bothering you anymore.
你怎么帮我脱身的
How'd you get me out?
他改变心意了
He had a change of heart.
-这是什么 -机票
- What's this? - That's a plane ticket.
去迈阿密的
To Miami?
那边有家诊所 你可以去戒毒
There's a clinic there where you can clean up.
我说过我想帮忙 现在就是
I said I wanted to help, and this is what it looks like.
我根本付不起钱
Well, I can't even afford that, so...
我已经付好了
It's paid for. It's done.
这是蓝猫小舍的预付款
And this is an advance on the Blue Cat.
你把账号♥给我 我会把剩下的存进去
You send me your account information, and I'll deposit the rest.
我想我该说谢谢
I guess I should say thank you.
不
No.
我狠狠地毁了你的生活
I fucked your life up pretty good.
马蒂
Hey, Marty.
我
I, uh...
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你们都保重 -谢谢
- Y'all take care. - Appreciate it.
很精彩的布道 牧师
Wonderful sermon, Reverend.
救恩的本质 让我思绪良多
The nature of salvation. Gave me a lot to think about.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有那个炸鸡 肯定是基因使然
And that fried chicken. It must be genetic.
这附近的女人似乎都很有厨艺
Women around these parts all just seem to know how to cook.
是吧 达琳
Isn't that right, Darlene?
很高兴见到你 达琳
Oh, it was good to see you, Darlene.
好了
Well...
-晚安了 -晚安
- good night now. -Good night.
天 只是他妈的炸鸡
Jesus, it's just fucking fried chicken.
连猫都能做出来
A cat could make it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们有什么问题吗
Y'all got a problem?
你去哪了 这么晚了 我们很担心
Where have you been? It's late. We've been worried.
我有些事想跟你们谈谈
I have something I wanna talk to you about.
怎么了
What is it?
我想脱离监护
I wanna get emancipated.
-你说什么呢 -什么
- What are you talking about? - What?
你们还记得家乡的乔登·帕克斯吗
Do you remember Jordan Parks from back home?
他就那么做了 他上高中时就有了自己的公♥寓♥
He did it. He had his own apartment when he was a senior.
那孩子的父母是吸毒的
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表