剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
作为一个朗默
And in the case of a Langmore,
也许还不够快"
perhaps not soon enough."
你不该这么说 怀特
You shouldn't be saying this shit, Wyatt.
听起来你已经准备好放弃自己了
It sounds like you're ready to off yourself,
不去上大学
not get into college.
申请信我写了 不知道你还想让我♥干♥什么
I wrote the essay. I don't know what else you want me to do.
你♥他♥妈♥没被诅咒 怀特
You're not fucking cursed, Wyatt.
你们相信朗默家的诅咒吗
You believe in the Langmore curse?
走在你常走的道路上
Walking the same fucking path you always walked,
反正什么也他妈不会改变
'cause nothing's gonna change anyway.
你疯了吗 宝贝女儿
Are you losing your shit, baby girl?
去罗斯和博伊德以前工作的赫恩船坞
To Hurn's, the dry dock Russ and Boyd used to work at.
你可以在那给自己找份工作
You can make a job for yourself there.
在你的假释官过来时让自己看起来很忙
Look all busy when your PO stops by.
听着 我一点也不想知道
Look, I don't want to know nothing about it.
与我无关 但是 天黑之后
It ain't my business, but, you know, after dark,
如果有人想把船劈碎
if someone wanted to chop boats for parts,
你也许能赚上一大笔
you could probably make a fair amount of coin.
你不是不同意那种事了吗
I thought you didn't approve of that shit no more.
要不要钥匙
You want the keys or not?
你们他妈自己选
Your fucking choice.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表