剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
- When? - Later. I'm hanging up now.
鲁丝 来电
-喂 -山姆
- Hello. - Sam.
等等 你怎么打电♥话♥给我
Wait, why are you calling me?
你不是在办公室吗
Aren't you, like, in the office right now?
我需要你送我回家
I need you to give me a ride home.
行
Uh... okay.
开到后门来接我
And I need you to pull around back.
你俩今天过得怎么样
Hey, guys, how's your day going so far?
天哪 还记得以前服务员会在我们用餐时
God, remember when waiters used to come up to the table,
靠近我们并问 "一切都还好吗"
middle of your meal and ask you, "How is everything?"
现在他们得问 "食物还合您口味吗"
Now they have to ask, "How's everything tasting?"
因为有些混♥蛋♥可能在跟老婆吵架
All because some poor bastard was probably fighting with his wife
听到提问就会大吼"我们要离婚了"
and yelled, "We're getting a divorce."
早上我把知道的都告诉你了
Hey, I told you everything that I know this morning.
其实这次我是来找比德太太的
Oh, actually, I'm here to talk with Mrs. Byrde.
不过如果你愿意 也可以一起
But if you both want to, that's okay, too.
尽可以联♥系♥你们的律师 来个四人约会
Feel free to call your lawyer, and we can make it a double date.
你想在哪儿谈
Where do you want to do it?
-进屋聊 -孩子们在家
- Well, inside? - The kids are home.
那行
Okay, right.
你俩是开放式婚姻吗
So, do you guys have an open marriage?
达成了什么一致之类的吗
You know, some kind of arrangement?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
查尔斯・威尔克斯
Oh, Charles Wilkes?
你在邮件中称他为查理
You call him Charlie in your email.
你俩有一腿吗
You two having an affair?
抱歉 你想进屋谈吗
Sorry, you wanna do this inside?
对了 孩子们在屋里
Ah, shit, the kids.
抱歉了 马蒂
Sorry about this, Marty.
温迪 在给你的一封邮件里
In one email to you, Wendy,
查理写到关于一些他本不该做
Charlie talks about doing something that he shouldn't have,
但他认为你希望他做的事情
but that a part of him kind of thought you wanted him to.
他干什么了 吻你吗 爱抚你吗
What did he do? Did he kiss you? He feel you up?
你怎么不去死 太过分了
Why don't you go fuck yourself? You're out of line.
-这可是违反道德 -你想打我吗 马蒂
- This is an ethics violation. - You wanna hit me, Marty?
这可是个坏主意 不是吗
It'd be a pretty bad idea, don't you think?
马蒂 没事的
Marty, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
真感人
Well, it's kind of touching,
他还这样为你说话
the way he still defends your honor.
鉴于你的各种行为
I mean, after what you did.
你以为你是谁啊
Who do you think you are?
进行刑事调查的联邦特工
A federal agent conducting a criminal investigation.
不管你承不承认 你是个罪犯 温迪
And whether you've accepted it or not, you're a criminal, Wendy,
有着严重的问题 要我说的话
in serious trouble, I'd say.
严重的婚姻问题 如果我猜的没错
In serious marital trouble, if I'm reading any of this right.
-你说完了吗 -不 还没
- Are you finished? - No, not quite.
我看过这个
I've seen it.
我们也谈过了
We've talked about it.
真的吗
Really?
你怎么说的
And what'd you say?
"我很抱歉"吗
You say that "I'm sorry"?
你真以为你能羞辱我吗
You really think you can shame me?
以此让我们进入证人保护计划吗
Shame us into witness protection?
你这是什么策略 各个击破吗
What's your angle here? Divide and conquer?
你们只是为了孩子而继续在一起的吗
Are you guys just staying together for the kids?
因为如果你们真的为他们好
Because if you really want to do them a favor,
我是说拯救他们的生活
and by that I mean save their fucking lives,
那就立马带他们离开这鬼地方
then get them out here right now.
我们可以上我的车
We'll get in my car and
-离开这 -滚出我们家
- get out of-- - Get the fuck off our property.
你怎么还留着那视频
Why would you save that video?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看起来像什么
What's it look like?
马蒂联♥系♥你了吗
You hear from Marty?
-没有 他不愿在电♥话♥里多说 -他没错
- No, he won't talk over the phone. - He's right.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
-我有种不详的预感 爸 -是吗
- I got a bad feeling about this, Daddy. - Yeah?
那你要去哪里
Well, where you going?
-什么 -你在收拾东西 你要去哪
- What? - You're packing. Where you going?
不知道
I don't know.
这是你第一个错误
That's your first mistake.
我告诉你多少次了
And what'd I tell you? How many times?
不告密 不逃跑
We don't rat, and we don't run.
你知道为什么不能逃吗
You know why you don't run?
那会让你看上去有罪
It makes you look guilty.
你告发谁了吗
Now, did you rat anybody out?
那你担心什么
Well, what are you worried about?
贩毒集团
The cartel.
也许他们认为我告密了
Maybe they think I ratted.
你什么也没做错 鲁丝 明白吗
You ain't done nothin' wrong, Ruth. Okay?
这里只有一条路进出
There's one way in here and one way out.
而且 我们有各种武器
Plus, we got all manner of weaponry.
天这么黑 他们不知道布局
And it's dark. They don't know the layout.
如果那些墨西哥佬蠢到直接闯进来
If those Mexicans are stupid enough to come here half-cocked,
那我们就干掉他们
we'll take 'em out. Bim-bam-boom.
巴迪
Hey, Buddy.
现在比分多少
What's the score?
等你死的时候 橄榄球就不存在了
By the time you're in the ground, there won't be any football.
至少不是这样的
Not like this, anyway.
全美橄榄球大联盟NFL推出的联赛
适合全民参与 比赛者需佩戴国旗
国旗橄榄球大联盟
National Flag Football League.
庆幸我等不到那天了
Glad I won't have to see that.
怎么了
What's going on?
我得解决那些罂粟田
I gotta do something about those poppy fields.
斯内尔家的田
Snells?
-你打算怎么办 -不知道
- What are you gonna do? - I don't know.
但我真的不想做中间人了
I'm tired of playing monkey in the middle, though.
那是因为你想让所有人都满意
Yeah, well, that's because you're trying to please everybody,
那根本不可能
and it's not goddamn possible.
你得先发制人
You gotta act.
让其他人回应你的举动
And let everybody else react.
如果屋里有孩子的话
If there are children in the house,
最好让他们回自己的房♥间去
they should go to their rooms.
有什么能帮你的吗
How can we help you?
发生什么了
What's going on?
这个跟联调局谈话的人是鲁丝吗
Is this Ruth? Talking to that fed?
我觉得我们有麻烦了 不是吗
I'd say we have a problem, wouldn't you?
真的假的 鲁丝
Seriously? Ruth?
-你相信她吗 -当然
- Do you trust her? - Absolutely.
你呢 马蒂 豁出性命也信她吗
What about you, Marty? Do you trust her with your life?
是的
Yeah.
你犹豫了
You hesitated.
-你可以信任她 -你为什么犹豫
- You can trust her. - Why did you hesitate?
我只是在考虑你的问题 海伦
I was considering the question, Helen.
-马蒂 -你在哪
- Marty. - Hey, where are you right now?
-我在家 你以为呢 -你得离开那里
- I'm home. Where do you think? - You gotta get out of there.
我要你去一个地方见我 在镇上
I need you to meet me somewhere, in town.
什么 现在吗 为什么
What, now? Why?
在电影院后面那个停车场
Behind the movie theater, that lot?
到底怎么回事 马蒂
What the fuck's going on, Marty?
鲁丝 去见我
Ruth, meet me.
不 我不去
No. I'm staying put.
好吧 那别动 我马上就到
Fine, don't move. I'm gonna be right there.
马蒂 他们会杀了她
Marty, they will kill her.
你为什么犹豫了
Why did you hesitate?
她曾想杀了我
She tried to kill me.
-什么 -鲁丝曾想杀我
- What? - Ruth tried to kill me.
布鲁斯背叛了我 你背着我出轨
Bruce turned on me. You cheated on me.
也许轮不到我来评判人格
Maybe I'm not the best judge of character.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表