剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
把门关上
Close the door.
妈妈...妈妈有过外遇
Mom... Mom had an affair.
-什么 跟谁 -我不知道
- What? With who? - I don't know.
-你怎么知道的 -我刚听他们说起
- How do you know? - I just heard them talking about it.
-谁们 她和爸爸吗 -对
- Who, her and Dad? - Yes.
他说"你背着我出轨" 她什么都没说
He said, "You cheated on me." And she didn't even say anything.
她甚至没有否认
I mean, she didn't even deny it.
那...
So...
你觉得会怎么样
what do you think's gonna happen?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不会觉得他们会分开什么的吧
You don't think they'll split up or something?
你说的房♥车
That van...
要多少钱
How much does it cost?
这家里的人都不正常了
Nobody's functioning around here.
把意面放进去 温迪
Put the pasta in, Wendy.
-你饿吗 -不
- Are you hungry? - No.
发生了太多事
You know, there's a lot going on.
而事情发生时 你根本不知所措
And when that's happening, and you don't know what to do,
你做眼前最正确的选择就好 明白吗
you do what's right in front of you. You understand?
我喜欢马蒂
I like Marty.
可他想得太多了
But he thinks too much.
他得行动
He's got to act.
总有人要行动
Somebody does.
那个条子 马蒂
That fuckin' fed, Marty,
在脱衣舞俱乐部外面堵住了我
had me outside the strip club,
说我杀了罗斯和博伊德
saying that I murdered Russ and Boyd.
是吗 如果他有证据 你已经被捕了
Yeah? If he had any evidence, you'd already be arrested.
那贩毒集团呢 马蒂 他说他们会杀了我
What about the cartel, Marty? He said that they're gonna kill me.
那又怎样 都是一样的 只是做戏
So? It's all part of the same thing. That's just his play.
他是想吓唬你
He's trying to scare you.
他想动摇我们 好让我们互咬
He's trying to shake us all up so that we turn on each other.
你跟他说什么了吗
Did you say something to him?
什么
What?
去年八月在我家码头
Did you try to kill me
你是不是想杀我
last August on my dock?
你的车坏了 我把货车借给了你
Your car broke down. I loaned you the van.
你在码头布置了电线吗 是或不是
Did you wire that dock? Yes or no?
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
不 不是 只有三个月而已
No, it was not. It was three months ago.
你当时在为我工作 说吧
You were working for me. Come on.
我得知道我能否信任你
Hey, I need to know if I can trust you.
我们都命悬一线了
Our lives are on the line, both of our lives.
好吗
Okay?
我对天发誓 马蒂 你可以相信我
I swear to God, Marty. You can trust me.
我拿我的命发誓
I swear on my life.
我拿怀特的命发誓
I swear on Wyatt's life.
凯德 你不需要那个
Cade. You don't need that.
-不 我需要 -凯德
- Yeah, I do. - Cade.
不 说完了
No. Done talking.
交给我了
Got this.
-放下 -离我的地盘远点
- Drop it. - Get the fuck off my property.
-放下 -凯德
- Drop it. - Cade.
你可以相信她 我跟她谈过了
You can trust her. I just talked to her.
一小时前你还没那么确定呢
Well, you weren't so sure an hour ago.
我们很快就会知道了
Well, we'll know soon enough.
-你告诉他们我在这里吗 -没有
- You told 'em I was here? -No.
那他们怎么知道我住哪
Then how do they know where I live?
他们知道所有人的住处 好吗 鲁丝
They know where everybody lives, all right, Ruth?
滚
Fuck off!
你这小...去你♥妈♥的♥马蒂
You little-- fucking Marty.
放开我 不
Let go of me! No! No!
住手 别
Stop! Don't!
放开
Let go!
放开
Let go!
放开我
Let go of me!
-姓名 -温迪·比德 找达琳
- Name? - It's Wendy Byrde, for Darlene.
-你不用这样的 -这是我的主意 该死
- You don't have to do this. - It was my idea, God damn it.
快去吧
Go, go.
你在为联调局工作吗
Are you working for the FBI?
没有
No! No!
今天之前你跟佩迪探员说过话吗
Have you ever spoken to Agent Petty before today?
你偷过贩毒集团的钱吗
Have you stolen from the cartel?
你偷过马蒂·比德的钱吗
Have you stolen from Marty Byrde?
你明白背叛马蒂·比德
Do you understand that betraying Marty Byrde
等同于背叛贩毒集团吗
is the same as betraying the cartel?
-明白 -我觉得你不明白
- Yes. - Oh, I don't think you do.
我列了个密苏里收养机构的详细清单
So, I've made an exhaustive list of Missouri adoption agencies.
警告 非饮用水使用
仅限液体肥料使用
易燃液体
你最好祈祷她能活下来
You better pray she fucking lives.
一了百了
Here goes nothin'.
很好
Yeah.
烧吧 宝贝
Burn, baby,
烧吧
Burn. Burn...
她是个坚强的孩子
She's a tough kid.
靠在我身上... 孩子
Lean on me. Lean on me, girl.
慢点...
Go slow. Go slow. Go slow.
就是这样 慢慢的
That's it, nice and easy.
对
Yeah.
放松
Take it easy.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表