剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Uh, yes, sir. Two adults and two children.
这飞机载得下我们吗
This'll be able to take all of us, huh?
我们可以飞到康威湖 离小岩城很近
We're cleared to travel to Lake Conway. It's near Little Rock.
考虑到燃油的情况
With the amount of fuel we'll need to hold,
每个乘客只可以带两件行李
you'll have to keep it to two bags per passenger.
我会安排一辆吉普车在那边等着
I'll have a Jeep standing by on the other side.
很好 我明天会带来剩下一半的钱
Uh, great. I'll bring you the other half of this tomorrow.
好吗 到时候见
Okay? I'll see you then.
抱歉打扰了 我知道早晨是神圣的家庭时间
Sorry to intrude. I know mornings are sacred family time.
不会 其实马蒂已经出去了
No. Actually, Marty's already gone,
夏洛特又在朋友家过夜
and Charlotte was spending the night at a friend's, so...
-你要咖啡吗 -好的谢谢 清咖啡
- Do you want some coffee? - Uh, yeah, thank you. Black.
别告诉我宝宝还在睡觉
Don't tell me the baby's still asleep.
社会服务机构给他找到了新家
Social Services found a home for him.
他昨天还和你们在一起
He was with you only yesterday.
-我们也没想到 但我们... -谢谢
- It took us by surprise. But we're... - Thanks.
我们很高兴他终于能住在...
We're happy he's finally placed in a...
一个健康稳定的环境里了
healthy, permanent situation.
我能去巴迪原来常去的地方散步吗
Can I go for Buddy's old walk?
别走太远
No further.
早上好
Morning.
小孩子
Teenagers.
雅各布・斯内尔死了 你知道吗
Jacob Snell is dead. Did you know?
达琳昨天来过了
Darlene came by yesterday.
我们有遇上问题吗
Do we have a problem?
已经解决了
It's taken care of.
我之前说我的客户很佩服你们 我是认真的
I was serious, you know, when I said how impressed my client is.
不得不说 赌场这主意刚提出来的时候
I have to say, when the idea of a casino was first floated,
我们都觉得你们根本没可能成功
neither of us thought you had a chance in hell.
我的客户还让我们监视你们的一举一动
My client even had us monitor your every move.
你们的资产 你们的浏览记录
Your purchases, your browser history.
他曾坚信一旦
He was convinced that once
赌场的失败成了定局
it became clear that the casino was a loser,
你们就会逃跑 然而看看我们现在
you'd have to make a run for it. And yet, here we are.
我尤其佩服的是你
I've been particularly impressed with you.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
女人要探索世界很不容易
It's not easy navigating this world as a woman.
你肯定很高兴吧 要回芝加哥见家人了
You must be happy to be going home to Chicago? See your family?
见孩子们 很开心
The children, yeah.
见离婚律师嘛...
The divorce attorney?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
就像我说的 征途不易
Like I said, it's not easy navigating.
马蒂这么早出门去哪了
So, where is Marty this early in the morning?
他出去落实一些最后的细节
Oh, he's just off shoring up a few last details.
他怎么样
How is he?
-他状态不错 -那就好
- He's good. - Good.
你真的应该好好想想
You know, you really should think about
你下一个阶段想要什么
what you want out of your new situation.
我想过了
I have.
-那你想要什么 -你的谢意
- And what is it you want? - Your gratitude.
你已经得到了
Well, you have that.
那可是很有影响力的
And that is a powerful thing.
-转告马蒂我很遗憾没见到他 -我会的
- Tell Marty I'm sorry I missed him. - I will.
弗兰克 你好啊 有什么能帮你的吗
Hey. Frank. How you doing? Something I can help you with?
我听到了一些传言
I've been hearing things.
"传言" 什么传言
"Things"? What kind of things?
别挑战我的耐心
Don't try my patience.
我不喜欢玩游戏
I don't like playing games
就像我不喜欢在淡季的时候
any more than I like driving three hours
开三小时车到一个破湖上
to a fucking lake in the middle of the off-season.
如果你是说工会的事
If you're talking about the union,
我确实和他们达成了协议
um, it's true that I had to strike a deal,
但我向你保证 你和你的人都会有工作
but I promise you, all your guys are gonna get hired.
我希望你不要担心
I don't want you to worry.
-可我很担心 -别担心
- But I am worried. - Don't.
你觉得我是你可以随便糊弄的人吗
Do you think I'm someone that you can fuck with?
别这样
Come on.
你觉得博♥彩♥委员会
Do you think the gaming commission
也觉得我可以随便糊弄吗
thinks I'm someone who they can fuck with?
我没有 我觉得他们也没有
I do not. And I can't imagine that they think that.
那你为什么让他们搞我 马蒂
Then why are you letting them fuck with me, Marty?
弗兰克 我说了你的人都会被安排好
Frank, I told you that your guys are gonna get taken care of.
他们会被安排好
They're gonna get taken care of.
我们会确保工会的酬劳不会低
We're gonna make sure the union rolls stay high.
你知道我是做什么生意的
Because you know my business.
是的
Yeah.
你真觉得博♥彩♥行业里还有什么事
Do you really think there's an angle in the gaming industry
-我没见过吗 -没有
- that I haven't seen? - No.
你真觉得
Do you honestly believe
我们的谈话
that a handshake agreement
会以和平握手结束吗
with you is the end of our discussions?
我该怎么做才能让你认真对待我
What do I have to do to make you take me seriously?
你觉得好玩吗 你♥他♥妈♥玩得开心吗
Is this fun for you? Are you having a fucking good time?
有什么计划 这个人要干什么
What's the plan here? What's this guy gonna do?
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
你要杀了我还是狠狠揍我一顿什么的
Are you gonna kill me, or fucking beat me up or something?
这个人是来给我传话的吗
Is this guy here to send me a message?
你们能不能快滚 让我好好工作
How about you just get the fuck out of here and let me do my job?
好吗 因为没有那些交易就没有赌场
All right? Because without those deals, there'd be no casino,
你们的人也就根本没活干
which means there'd be no jobs for your guys at all.
你想要那样的结果吗
Is that what you want?
不如给我空间让我好好干活行吗
How about you just give me the freedom to do my fucking job?
我只是在好好干活
That's all I'm doing.
这地方闻着一股新车味
Place smells like a new car.
刚搬进来
Just moved in.
-你见到怀特了吗 -他不是跟你在一起吗
- Have you seen Wyatt? - Thought he was with you.
没有 我很担心 我给他打了一整晚电♥话♥
No, I've been worried 'cause I've been calling him all night
但他都没有接
and he hasn't picked up his phone.
那车你真是用自己的钱买♥♥的吗
Did you really buy that van with your own money?
-是的 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
你确定不是你♥爸♥的钱
You sure it wasn't your daddy's money?
他藏在这里某个地方的钱
The money he's got hidden around here somewheres?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-我觉得你在骗我 小姑娘 -我没有
- I think you're lying to me, little girl. - I'm not.
你吓到她了 凯德叔叔
Hey. You're scaring her, Uncle Cade.
别管闲事 小子
Stay out of this, boy.
如果你现在打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥说你需要钱
If you called your daddy right now and told him you needed money,
他会给你吗
would he give it to you?
-我现在不和我父母联♥系♥了 -胡说
- I'm not talking to my parents right now. - Bullshit.
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
你别多管闲事
Stay out of it.
你觉得你要去哪 小姑娘
Where do you think you're going, girl?
放开她
Let her go.
我似乎还记得上次你拿枪指着我时
I seem to remember what happened the last time
发生了什么 宝贝女儿
you tried to pull a gun on me, baby girl.
上车
Get in the car.
思里 到拖车里面去
Three, get in the trailer.
在他冷静下来前把门锁好
Lock the door until he cools off.
你知道怀特在哪吗
Do you know where Wyatt is?
他昨晚走了
He left last night.
他还回来吗
Is he coming back?
我不知道
I don't know.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
求你别再离开我了
Please do not leave me again.
如果你离开我我就没法保护你了
I can't protect you if you do.
我还没改变主意
I haven't changed my mind,
但我能在我自己的床上睡会吗
but is it okay if I go sleep in my own bed?
当然可以 当然
Of course. Of course.
鲁丝 你要去哪
Ruth. Where are you going?
回家
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表