剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
敬巴迪
To Buddy.
敬巴迪
To Buddy.
我上次见他时 我割伤了他
You know, the last time I saw him, I cut him.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
最后那几天 他...
The last few days there, he was...
他比以往都糟 你懂吗 很明显
He was worse than ever, you know? Obviously.
他无法下床...
And he couldn't get out of bed and...
于是 我帮他刮了胡子
And so, I helped him shave.
把他割伤了
Cut him.
我做的最后一件事是伤害了他
Last thing I did was hurt the guy.
你不是故意的
Aw, you didn't mean to.
我知道 那不重要 我还是伤害了他
Yeah, I know. Doesn't matter. I hurt him.
好了 我要去收拾了
All right, I'm gonna clean up.
听着
Listen...
如果事情变糟
if this goes wrong,
如果我没能让赌场开张
if I don't pull off opening up this casino,
我希望你知道我不会留下你一个人的 好吗
I want you to know that I'm not gonna leave you hanging, okay?
什么意思
Um, what do you mean?
芝加哥有个人 一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I mean, there's a guy in Chicago, a private investigator.
如果这事失败 你就去找他
And if this fails, you're gonna go to him.
他会确保联调局动不了蓝猫小舍
And he's gonna make sure that the feds can't touch the Blue Cat.
它会回到你手上 好吗
You're gonna get it back, okay?
你想怎么处理都行 卖♥♥了或留下
You can do whatever you want with it. Sell it. Keep it.
都将由你来决定
But it'll be up to you.
你明白吗
You understand?
好
Okay.
没人会知道你为了帮我而做了什么
No one's ever gonna know what you did to help me.
联调局和贩毒集团的人都不会知道
Not the feds, not the cartel.
好吧
Yeah.
等等
Wait.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- I'm sorry. - I'm sorry.
-不行 -抱歉 我知道
- I-- I can't. - Sorry. I know.
-抱歉 我的错 -马蒂
- I'm sorry. It's my fault. - Marty.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-马蒂 -我知道 我...
- Marty... - I know. I'm...
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry. Okay?
我知道 听我说
I know. Hey...
瑞秋
Rachel.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表