剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
好
All right.
-马蒂 -在
- Marty. - Yep.
他们会找到你的
They're gonna find you.
他们会把你关起来
They're gonna lock you up.
或者他们会杀了你
Or they're gonna kill you.
-你好 -你♥他♥妈♥搞什么 鲁丝
- Hello. -What the fuck are you doing, Ruthie?
我的码头被破坏了 损失得有5万
I got $50,000 worth of damage here on my dock!
我根本不知道你在说什么
I have not the slightest idea what you're talking about.
我其实正要打给你
I was actually gonna call you
继续我们两天前的谈话
to follow up on our conversation from two days ago.
现在方便吗
Is now a good time?
我应该踢死你
I ought to kick your ass.
你的承保人可能会看到
Your insurer will likely see
这破坏不是天灾
that the damage was not caused by an act of God,
而是一艘大船造成的
but a large boat.
如果他是个疑心重的人
And if he's a suspicious type...
你了解那些保险业的混♥蛋♥
You know those insurance fuckers.
他们甚至可能认为是个值30万的滑艇造成的
He might even think that it was caused by a $300,000 wake boat.
好事达保险就不会赔钱了 你懂我的意思吧
No payout coming from Allstate, if you know what I mean.
所以 一个选择当然是宣布破产
So, one option is to declare bankruptcy, of course,
另一个选择是接受我两天前给你开的条件
and the other is to take what I offered you two days ago.
马蒂·比德集团将替换前面所有的船
Marty Byrde Enterprises will replace all these boats out front
不会让船主们察觉
before the owners know a thing.
你比你♥爸♥还坏
You're worse than your dad.
我们会给你弄个防波堤
We'll get you your breakwater.
你们大部分人都很了解提姆
Most of you knew Tim.
当他深信一件事时 没什么能劝阻他
When he believed in something, nothing could dissuade him.
他是头有骨气的斗牛犬
He was a bulldog with a bone.
他喜欢当参议员 为他的选民效力
He loved being a senator, serving his constituents.
他深信系统的腐♥败♥
And he believed that systemic corruption
正在摧毁他深爱之事
was destroying the thing he loved.
你们有些人可能不知道
What some of you may not know
提姆也遭受过
is that Tim also suffered...
临床抑郁症的折磨
from clinical depression.
他住过几次院
He was hospitalized several times.
他没告诉别人
He didn't tell people,
因为他不想被自己的健康状况所定义
because he didn't want to be defined by his condition.
现在我告诉你们这些
Now the reason I am telling you all this
是因为我今天要宣布一件事
is because I have an announcement to make today,
我认为提姆会赞同的
and I think Tim would approve.
我们将成立提姆·布莱克基金
We are starting the Tim Blake Foundation
用实质性的捐赠来帮助精神疾病患者
for the mentally ill with a substantial endowment.
如比尔神父所说
As Father Bill says,
"虽然他死了 但他还活着"
"Though he were dead, yet shall he live."
你欠我的
You owe me.
是 我欠你的
Yeah, I owe you.
我的船被毁了
You wouldn't know anything
你不会知道什么吧
about my boat being blown up, would you?
就像你对我的生意被叫停一事的了解一样
About as much as you know about my businesses being shut down.
听着 是我说服了布莱克太太不起诉
So, listen. I'm the one who convinced Mrs. Blake not to sue.
那个基金 那是你的主意
The foundation? That was your idea?
我们向她承诺会捐一百万
We told her we'd donate a million.
你要出一半
You're gonna pony up half.
是吗
I am, am I?
除非你想被起诉要更多赔偿
Unless you want to be sued for a lot more.
名声受损
Dragged through the mud.
听着 斯内尔家的人说不通 但是
Listen, the Snells are a no-go, but...
我们有3%的利润 我们愿意给你一半
we have 3% of the profit. We're willing to give you 1.5%.
这是最大的限度了
It's the best we can do.
你是个非常有说服力的女人 温迪·比德
You're a very persuasive woman, Wendy Byrde.
那我的船呢
What about my boat?
买♥♥保险就是为了这种事啊
That's why you have insurance.
对了 你的生意不是我叫停的
Hey, for the record, I didn't close down your businesses.
有人盯上了你们
Someone's got you in their crosshairs.
委员会会彻查你们
The commission's gonna come at you hard,
希望你们都准备好了
and I hope you have everything buttoned up.
我们现在忙的就是这个
That's what we're working on now.
我们有一项干燥储存业务了
We own a dry storage business.
太好了 我得跟你谈谈
Um, good. I need to talk to you.
或者至少我们投资了一项干燥储存业务
Or at least we're investors in a dry storage business.
我们只需要一台新的液压装置
All we just need is new hydraulics
还要修好一个码头
and a shit-ton of dock repair.
你稍等一下好吗
Can you hold on for one second?
-我觉得可以补上 -让我...
- And I figure we can make up... - Let me...
-鲁丝 -我们损失的大部分黑钱
- Hey, Ruth. -...for most of the laundering we've lost,
现在生意关停了 只有维修费了
with the businesses shut down, just on repairs alone.
稍等一下 好吗
Just stop for a second, okay?
-你♥他♥妈♥听到我说的了吗 -想不听都不行
- Do you hear what I'm fucking saying? - It's impossible not to.
我给我们找了个全新的业务
I got us a brand-new business
-可以洗钱 -太好了
- to launder through. - Great!
出他妈什么事了
What the fuck is going on?
你暂时不能来办公室了 好吗
We can't have you around the offices for a little while, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥要解雇我吗
Are you fucking firing me?
不 不是的
No, I am not.
博♥彩♥委员会在进行一项调查
The gaming commission is launching, uh, an investigation.
我们不能有被判刑的重犯的记录 仅此而已
We can't have a convicted felon on any paperwork. That's all.
你♥他♥妈♥要解雇我
You're fucking firing me.
只是名义上的 你还是可以掌管脱衣舞俱乐部
Just in name. You're still gonna manage the strip club.
你还是有薪水 我们只是...
You're still gonna get paid. We just...
我们得找别人充当这里的门面
We need to have somebody else be the face of the place.
好吗
Okay?
-我明白 -好的
- I get it. - Good.
你吼我♥干♥什么
Why are you yelling at me?
因为他可能会发现窃听器
Because he could've found the wire.
他没有
He didn't.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道
How the fuck do you know?
-听着 我不适合做这种事 -我不管
- Hey, look, I am not cut out for this. - I don't care.
这让我很恨我自己
It just makes me hate myself so much.
你最好再加把劲
Do better than you've been doing.
敬我们的合作关系
Here's to our working partnership.
当然 干杯
Yeah. Sure. Cheers.
必须的 也敬我们重振旗鼓
Absolutely, and to us being up and running again.
很感激你的理解
We appreciate you understanding
有时候要先退后 才能去外交
that sometimes diplomacy has to take a back seat to action.
也许这次也有一点外交
Well, maybe there was a little diplomacy, too.
重点是 关停了你生意的人
The point is, the man shut down your businesses.
现在他知道越界的代价了
And now he knows the cost of stepping out of line.
不是吗
Ain't that right?
查尔斯·威尔克斯将不再是问题了
Charles Wilkes won't be a problem again.
其实我一直觉得你是个婊♥子♥
You know, I thought you'd be a real cunt.
我错了
I was wrong.
谢谢 太感谢了 很好吃
Well, thank you. Thank you. This is delicious.
别谢我们 谢你儿子吧 是他打来的
Don't thank us. Thank your boy. He shot it.
怀特
Wyatt.
"你问我为何属于密苏里大学
"You ask why I belong at Mizzou.
答案很简单 就是我不属于"
The simple answer is I don't."
哥们 你真那么写的吗
Dude, you really wrote that?
"一种残暴的负面情绪笼罩了我的生活
"An undercurrent of savagery pervaded my life
早在暴♥力♥真正开始之前
long before the violence truly began.
我父亲让玩侠盗飞车看起来像美好的职业之路
My dad made grand theft auto seem like a good career path,
仿佛我们是创业公♥司♥中的企业家
like we were entrepreneurs in a start-up.
只是我们创的业是别人的汽车
Only our start-up was the motor of someone else's car
或卡车或游轮上的马达"
or truck or boat."
你不该这么说 怀特
You shouldn't be saying this, Wyatt.
继续读 后面更精彩
Keep reading. It gets better.
"我的童年阴影跟你们的不一样
"My childhood traumas are not like yours.
我母亲的离开跟你们母亲的离开也不一样
My mother's leaving is not like your mother's leaving.
要知道 我是个被诅咒的朗默
You see, I'm a cursed Langmore,
早已习惯了暴♥力♥和死亡
long inured to violence and death.
'太快了吗' 人们问我终极死亡
'Taken too soon?' people ask me of an untimely death.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表