剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
What made you come back?
你知道原因的 马蒂给我打电♥话♥了
You know why I came back. Marty called me.
他说生意有些不顺
Business was in trouble.
我知道你生气我拿了你们的钱
Hey, look. I get that you're pissed I took your money, okay?
那家伙来找我的时候我吓坏了
I was scared when that guy came.
不 我一点都没生气
No, I'm not mad about anything.
马蒂大概给你打了30通电♥话♥让你回来
But, you know, Marty must have called you 30 times to come back.
为什么现在才回来
So, why now?
抛弃塔克让我觉得很歉疚
I felt bad abandoning Tuck.
当然
Of course.
可你离开的时候并没觉得歉疚
But you didn't feel bad about that when you left.
我猜人都是有权改变的吧
I guess people are entitled to a change of heart.
比如刚开始我觉得你们夫妻俩很酷
Like, at first, I thought you and your husband were cool.
现在我只觉得你们就是一坨屎
And now I think you're pieces of shit.
他妈的
Oh, God-fucking-damn it.
我知道是联调局在搞黄我们的生意
Look, I know the feds are the ones that are shutting us down.
我很清楚
I know that.
只不过 我不知道
And it just... I don't know. It just...
我只是觉得
It feels coincidental...
你回来得太巧了
that you're back.
你想深入调查一下
Do you want to get into the litany of reasons
警♥察♥来找你们麻烦的原因吗
why the cops might be messing with you?
夏洛特
Charlotte!
-走吧 -再见
-Hi. Come on. - Bye.
-再见 -好运
-See ya. - Have a good one.
怎么回事
What was that?
瑞秋走的时候从墙里卷走了不少钱
Rachel stole packs of money out of the wall when she left.
有多少
How much?
六位数
Six figures.
你想让我留意她吗
Do you want me to keep an eye on her?
行
Okay.
他们盯上我了
They are onto me.
她在诈你呢 你太多疑了
She was fishing. You're being paranoid.
我告诉你他都干了什么了
Look, I told you what he does, okay?
他每晚都带着个蓝色的网兜过来
He comes in every night with his blue fucking mesh bag,
把自己锁在办公室里
he locks himself into the office,
什么都不说
and he doesn't say shit about anything.
你对比德夫妇的婚姻了解多少
What do you know about the Byrdes' marriage?
不是很多 只知道她有外遇
Not much. She had an affair.
在我看来这是个突破点
Well, that seems like a vulnerability to me.
所以怎样
So?
所以有必要的话就跟他搞
So fuck him if you have to.
为什么 好让你听
Why? So you can listen?
你就好这口吗
Is that your thing?
你是个喜欢偷听陌生人的变♥态♥
You're some fucked up dude who likes to listen to strangers?
先从夏洛特入手 当她的闺蜜
Start to work Charlotte. Be her confidant.
有必要的话给她酒喝 一般都管用
Give her booze if you have to. That usually works.
你是不是忘了什么
You forgetting something?
我刚好想要
Hey, I was just about to
叫披萨外卖♥♥边吃边看比赛 你饿吗
order a pizza and watch the game. You hungry?
你个混♥蛋♥
You're a fucking dick.
你随意
Suit yourself.
我相信你想去哪都能成功的
Well, I'm certain you'll excel wherever you decide to go.
谢谢 雅可比老师
Thanks, Miss Jacoby.
鲁丝 我没想到还会在这里再见到你
Ruth. I never expected to see you here again.
我是为怀特·朗默的事情来的
I came here about Wyatt Langmore.
进来吧
Okay. Come on in.
怀特来找你写推荐信
Wyatt came to you for a rec,
你却给了他这个
and you just gave him this.
是的
Yes, I did.
我不是指手画脚的那种人
Look, I'm not one to tell someone how to do their job,
但这有点太应付人了
but it feels a little like a blow-off.
你要是能给密苏里大学写一封推荐信就好了
I mean, it would be great if you can write a letter for Mizzou.
我一点都没有应付他的意思
Well, I didn't blow him off at all.
相反 我给他推荐了一个更为合理的选择
On the contrary, I was introducing Wyatt to legitimate options.
什么意思
What does that mean?
尤其是怀特今年
Well, especially since Wyatt's
缺了很多出勤
already missed a number of days this year,
这是每个大学都会考虑的问题
which any university will take into account.
他爸去世了
His dad died.
怎么 难道要让他不参加葬礼吗
What, is he supposed to miss the funeral?
我很抱歉 只是...
Look, I'm sorry. There's just been...
发生了太多的事情
There's been a lot going on.
你能给他一次机会 写封推荐信吗
Could you just cut him a break this once and write the letter?
密苏里大学从每个学校招收的学生是有数的
Mizzou only accepts so many people from each school.
怀特最好是先去奥沙克湖技术学院读两年
Wyatt is better off at LOTC for two years and,
如果他能胜任那里的学业 再转学
if he can handle it, transferring.
我明白操纵孩子们的命运对你来说
Look, I get that being a puppet master for kids' lives
是在创造奇迹 但是请抛弃偏见
is doing wonders for your ego, but put the bias aside.
怀特跟朗默家族的其它人不一样
Wyatt isn't like the other Langmores.
我 我爸 我爷爷
He's better than me, my daddy,
三个人捆一起都不如他
my daddy's daddy put together.
他很清楚这个世界
He understands shit about the world
而大多数人根本不需要去思考这些
that most people never even have to think about.
我认为怀特在奥沙克湖技术学院有机会学得很好
I think Wyatt has a chance for success at LOTC.
抱歉 我还有一个预约
Now, if you'll excuse me. I have another appointment.
-你脑子被撞了还是怎么的 -你说什么
- Are you touched in the head or something? - Excuse me?
-请你离开 马上 -不
- Please leave. Now! - No!
不给我推荐信我绝对不走
I'm not leaving without that fucking letter!
朗默小姐 我的职责是挑选优胜者
It is my responsibility, Miss Langmore, to pick the winners.
我是不会接受一个
I'm not about to take advice
连十年级都没读完的人的建议的
from someone who couldn't get past the tenth grade.
我♥操♥ 糟了 妈的
Fuck. Fuck. Oh, fuck, fuck.
你在6至9米的距离选个位置
So, you pick a spot about 20, 30 feet away.
然后快速地举起望远镜
Then you pick up the binoculars quickly
试着打中那个位置 明白了吗
and try to hit that spot. See?
-你们要去哪 -54号♥工作室
- Where are you going? - Studio 54.
-你以为呢 -散个步而已 妈
- What do you think? - Just a walk, Mom.
你明白我说的吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你站在那个位置 然后举起望远镜
You take that spot, and then you pick up the binoculars really...
妈
Mom!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我不明白为什么有人死了的时候
I don't understand why people tell you
大家会告诉你他去了更好的地方
someone's "In a better place" when they die.
纯属胡扯
That's bullshit.
人们可以简单地跟你握手然后说
People should just shake your hand and say,
"太糟糕了" 你知道吗
"It fucking sucks." You know?
都有人死了 还有什么好说的
What else is there to say when someone dies, you know?
就是糟透了
It just fucking sucks.
我有时会跟他聊天
You know, I talk to him sometimes.
-你♥爸♥ -是的
- Your dad? - Yeah.
你能跟他聊天挺好的
It's good that you talk to him.
有时候 就是很全面的对话
Sometimes, it's, like, full-on conversations.
很奇怪 我精力特别集中
It's so weird. Like, I'm so focused.
就像他真的在那似的
It's like he's actually there.
我就不停地想
I just can't stop thinking about...
要是我能做些什么
you know, if there was something I...
或者我本来能阻止的
Or anything I could have done to help stop it.
我永远都忘不了那天晚上
I'll never forget that night at the Blue Cat,
蓝猫小舍断电的时候
when the power went out.
真的很糟糕 怀特
It really fucking sucks, Wyatt.
什么 你当时在那里
Wait, you were there?
是的 但我不在码头附近
Um, yeah, but I wasn't near the docks.
我跟我爸在一起工作
I was with my dad, working.
别盯着看了
Stop staring.
对不起
Sorry.
见鬼
Oh, fuck.
这样吧 乔纳 让这地方见鬼去吧
You know what, Jonah? Yeah, screw this place.
我要离开这里
I'm getting out of here.
拿着包
Take the bag.
轮椅
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表