剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
黑钱胜地
第二季第一集
密苏里州 堪萨斯城
我们住在哪里
So where do we live?
看看谁这就开始提前计划了
Look who's getting ahead of himself.
卢森堡怎么样
How about Luxembourg?
这就是你最理想的地方 卢森堡
That's the best you've got? Luxembourg?
-圣托里尼岛呢 -不好
- How about Santorini? - No.
不好吗 白色沙滩
No? Some white sand beaches?
全是游客 陡坡 还有驴
Tourists. Steep inclines. Donkeys.
那是斯拉格沃斯 他跟谁来的
There's Slugworth. Who's he with?
史蒂夫·西蒙斯 首席合规官
Steve Simmons, chief compliance officer.
-有人做功课了 -很惊讶吗
- Hmm. Someone's been studying. - You're surprised?
另外那两个是谁
Who are the other two?
州检察长和莱斯利·安·麦基
State attorney general and Leslie Ann Mackey.
她是密苏里人道德会的发起人
She's the founder of Missourians for Morality.
可能跟其他密苏里人一起消遣更有趣
Hanging out with the other Missourians is probably more fun.
别那么刻薄 优雅点
Okay, be nice and play nice.
海恩尼斯港如何
Hyannis Port?
-我们现在成了肯尼迪夫妇吗 -拜托
- Are we the Kennedys now? - Please.
你以为在现实生活中
What do you think it was starting out
以酒水走私贩的身份行走江湖是什么样的
as a bootlegger in the real world, actually?
黄金海岸怎么样
The Gold Coast?
澳大利亚吗 温迪 别闹了
Australia, Wendy? Come on.
没人会找我们找到澳大利亚去
Nobody'd be looking for us in Australia.
确实
Yeah. No shit.
你看到他了吗
You got him?
他一个人吗
Is he alone?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
祝你好运
Good luck.
雅各布生我的气了 我能看出来
Jacob's angry with me. I can tell.
感觉不一样了
Just feels different.
也许我不该杀了这个墨西哥人
I think maybe I shouldn't have killed this Mexican.
这个人在你家里对你不敬
The man disrespected you in your own home.
你知道我很敬重斯内尔先生
Now, you know how much I admire Mr. Snell.
有什么话就说吧 孩子
Speak your mind, child.
有时候你们得求同存异
Sometimes you have to agree to disagree.
这是契约的一部分
That's part of the covenant.
你是个好孩子 艾希 你知道的吧
You're a sweet boy, Ash. You know that?
温迪
Wendy.
我是雅各布·斯内尔 这是我妻子达琳
Jacob Snell. My wife, Darlene.
我们的同事艾希
Our associate Ash.
-我们蜂房♥新产的 -谢谢
- Fresh from our hives. -Thank you.
你们好
Hi, there.
-有空吗 -有 失陪一下
- A moment? - Yeah. Excuse me.
-她知道你是干什么的吧 -知道
- I take it she knows your business. - Uh, yeah.
把工作和婚姻结合起来是件很微妙的事
Tricky thing, combining work and marriage,
但处理好了就是福气
but a blessing when it works.
说得对
That's true.
你有我们墨西哥朋友的车钥匙吧
You have the keys to our Mexican friend's vehicle?
有 给你
Yeah. Here you go.
就停在转弯处 路边一点的位置
It's parked around the bend, off the road a bit.
艾希会把车开到芝加哥
Ash will drive it to Chicago.
他有那个人的手♥机♥和信♥用♥卡♥
He's got the man's cell phone and his credit cards.
好的 到了那边确保刷一张就行
Okay. Just make sure you swipe one of them when you get up there.
这个世界就会知道
As far the world will know,
他开车去了芝加哥 然后从地球上消失了
the man drove to Chicago and fell off the face of God's Earth.
是的 我给他的手♥机♥留了三条信息
Yeah, yeah. I left, like, three messages on his cell phone.
到了那边之后给我回个电♥话♥ 确保信♥号♥♥塔
Call me back when you get there. Make sure the cell towers--
-这种事我们很熟练了 -好的 再见
- This is a drill we're familiar with. - Uh-huh. Okay. See you.
系好安全带 开车注意安全
You buckle up! Drive safe.
总有意外发生 你会抱歉 然后继续生活
Things happen. You apologize and you move on.
她打爆了一个人的头
She blew a man's head off.
这事她已经悔悟了
For which she is contrite.
我该相信吗
Am I supposed to believe that?
她给你送来了新鲜的蜂蜜
The woman brought you fresh honey.
终于又有干净的床单了
Clean sheets again.
我以为感觉会不一样
I thought I'd feel different.
就像我们去周游了世界
Like we went around the world,
回来之后一切都变了
came back and everything had changed.
我知道这话听着特别傻
I know that sounds stupid.
那个混♥蛋♥在客厅里的时候
I wouldn't have been as brave as you were
我不会像你那么勇敢
when that fucker was in the living room.
我肯定连扳机都扣不了
I wouldn't have been able to pull the trigger.
你会的
Yes, you would have.
我一直在想这事
I keep thinking about it.
我肯定会僵在原地
I would have just frozen.
妈妈让我那么做的
Mom told me to.
我觉得应该分你一半
Figured you should have half.
我们把钱塞墙里那天晚上拿的
Took it the night we were putting it in the wall.
我都不知道自己为什么这么做
I don't even know why I did it.
-拿了多少 -一万
- How much is it? - Ten thousand.
你觉得我应该告诉爸妈吗
You think I should tell Mom and Dad?
不
No.
我们可能用得上
We might need it.
我以前根本不考虑未来
I used to not even think about the future.
因为 你懂的
Because, you know...
有什么意义呢
what was the point?
所以我会生气 或者惹麻烦
So I'd get mad or get into trouble.
但是过去的几个月里 我一直
But in the last few months, I've been...
一直努力成为一个更好的人
I've been tryin' to be a better person.
考虑除了自己之外的其它人
Think about people besides just myself.
我有了一份真正的工作
You know, I got a real job,
有保险之类的 而且
one with insurance and everything, and...
我还在照顾两个男孩
I'm looking after two boys,
我甚至在考虑他们的未来
and I'm even thinking about their futures.
但是我知道我得让自己保持在正轨上
But I know I gotta keep myself right.
因为如果我做不到 我会失去一切
Because if I don't, I'll lose everything.
而我认为那一切原本都不可能发生
And I don't think any of that would be possible
如果不是我爸的话
if it wasn't for my dad.
我经常来看他
I've been coming to visit him regular and...
而且我知道他很想改邪归正
And I know how bad he wants to do good.
谢谢你 朗默小姐
Thank you, Miss Langmore.
尽管假释委员会会把犯人的
Though it's important for this parole board
品格纳入考虑范围
to consider the inmate's character,
但另一个问题也很重要 为何是现在
it's also important to consider the question, "Why now?"
没错 女士
Yes, ma'am.
像我说的
Like I said,
我最近成了两个堂弟的监护人
I'm becoming the guardian of two boys, my cousins,
他们最近失去了父亲
who recently lost their dad.
每天我都竭尽全力
And I'm tryin' my best every day.
但我只是个年轻姑娘
But I'm just a young girl.
我知道需要父亲是什么意思
I know what it means to need a daddy.
马蒂
Hey, Marty!
塔克 怎么了
Hey, Tuck. What's going on, pal?
一切都被锁上了 这里还有前门
Everything's locked. Down here and by the front door, too.
是吗 你和瑞秋联♥系♥了吗
Yeah? Did you try Rachel?
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了 和昨天一样
It goes straight to her voicemail. Just like yesterday.
-昨天也是吗 -是的
- Yesterday, too, huh? - Yes.
-你妈妈和姐姐在家吗 -在
- Um, is your mom and sister home? - Yes.
不如你先回家
Why don't you head home?
等我需要你工作了再给你电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you when I need you for work, okay?
好
Okay.
操
Fuck!
比德太太
Mrs. Byrde?
哈利 你吓我一跳
Harry, you scared me.
-有什么能为你效劳吗 -是的
- Can I help you with something? - Yes.
我在想 这些防腐尸体既然用不着冷藏
I was wondering. Why do we use the freezer
我们为什么还备有这么多冰箱
when embalmed bodies don't need to be refrigerated?
是冷藏柜
Coolers.
什么
I'm sorry.
在丧葬界这叫冷藏柜
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表