剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
黑钱胜地
第二季第五集
知道那是什么吗
You know what that is right there?
是丑陋
That is plug-ugly.
这里是一片充满了自然之美的土地
This was a place of great natural beauty.
鸟会在那些树上筑巢
Birds used to nest in those trees, Jacob...
白鹭啊 鹤啊什么的
herons, egrets, cranes.
一个世界奇观就这么变成了度假村
It's our wonder of the worldxa0turning into a resort.
是很丑陋 我知道
It's ugly, I know.
这是一种亵渎
It's a desecration.
他们拖过来的那艘江轮
That riverboat they're bringing up here,
你仔细看过没
have you seen it? I mean, close-up?
我们以后每天早上散步时
'Cause we're gonna be seeing it on our morning walks
可都会看到它
every day for the rest of our lives.
我得提醒你 早晨的怨气
I'm reminding you that ill humor in the morning
会带来黯淡的一天
brings about a darkened day.
这跟一百年前电力公♥司♥
How is this any different from the power company
放水赶走我们的祖先有什么区别
flooding out our forebears a hundred years ago?
这次是我们自己选的
We entered into it by choice.
就是这样 达琳
We did, Darlene.
当然是有疑虑的 但这是为了家族的利益
Not without reservation, but for the benefit of the family.
而我们的家族一定会受益的
And our family will benefit.
家族
The family?
什么家族
What family?
去把佩迪找来
Go get Petty.
我们不会被逮捕的 因为我们问心无愧
We're not under arrest because we don't have anything to hide.
那我们为什么像个足球队一样挤在一起
Then why are we huddled like a football team?
现在不是开玩笑的时候 夏洛特
This is not a joke, Charlotte.
我们什么时候能回去
When can we go back inside?
等他们完事了你们就能回去了
Uh, I think you guys can go back inside when they're finished.
看来早上挺忙啊
Busy morning looks like.
没什么好担心的
Not a thing to worry about.
这是乔纳打的 刚从标本店取回来
This is Jonah's, just back from the taxiderm.
这是什么
What the hell's that?
小家伙的首杀纪念
Boy's first kill.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
打个那个律师 让他直接过去等我
Call that lawyer. Have him meet me there?
我觉得不太好吧
Yeah, I don't, uh, feel comfortable,
你直接就把保险箱撬开了
you going through the safe like that.
我在乎这些的话 早就烦死了
Well, if I cared any less, I'd be dead.
怎么了
What?
你在干什么
Well, what are you, uh... What are you doing?
帮马蒂确定一下
Making sure, for Marty's sake,
这里没有不该有的东西
that there's nothin' here that shouldn't be.
等等 马蒂被逮捕了吗
Wait. Wait. Was Marty arrested?
都说我不知道了 我只知道他的房♥子被搜了
I told you. I don't know. All's I know is they raided his house.
可他没被逮捕 是吧
Okay, but he wasn't arrested, right?
你觉得就这几秒我就能从不知道变成知道吗
Are you thinking that I know more than I did five seconds ago?
你不会觉得他们会来
Wait, you don't think they would come...
他们不会逮捕我们吧
They wouldn't arrest us, would they?
为什么 你电脑里存了儿童色情片吗
Why? You got child pornography on your computer or something?
一点都不好笑
Okay, that's not funny.
对你来说不好笑 不过这就是幽默的重点
Not to you. But that's the thing about being funny.
他们得有搜查令的吧
They would need a warrant, wouldn't they?
对 他们得需要那个...
Yeah, yeah, they would need that, um...
-叫什么来着 -合理的理由
-What do you call it? -Probable cause?
没错 而他们没有
Yeah, exactly. And they don't have that.
我是说 至少没有关于我的
I mean, well, not in my case--
你能不能先闭嘴
Can you shut the fuck up
帮我把吧台后面的纸板箱拿过来
and get me a cardboard box behind the bar?
宝贝
Hey, baby.
-这里怎么了 -没什么
- What's going on in here? - Nothin'.
看起来不像没什么的样子
Doesn't look like nothin'.
盯着点她 好吗 我马上回来
Just, uh, keep an eye on her, okay? I'm gonna be right back.
你在保险箱里找什么呢
What are you doing in the safe?
找我留下的火腿三明治
Looking for the ham sandwich I left.
能帮我个忙吗 滚出去把门带上
Can you do me a favor and get the fuck out and close the door?
我只听山姆的命令
I take my orders from Sam.
是吗 那好吧
Oh, is that right? Well...
那我只能把你奶♥子♥里的硅胶放出来了
Well, how 'bout I pop those tits and squeeze out the silicone?
你觉得怎么样
How do you feel about that?
我逮到你了 马蒂 结束了
I've got you, Marty. It's over.
贩毒集团知道你在哪 他们在等着弄死你
The cartel knows where you are. They're waiting to just kill you.
但这里是安全的
But here, it's safe.
你的家人也是安全的
Your family is safe.
探员们正在你的房♥子里待命
Agents are at the house right now,
准备把温迪和孩子们纳入保护性监禁
ready to take Wendy and the kids right into protective custody.
生命 *他们说*
Life... *So they say*
*不过是一个我们错过的游戏*
*Is but a game And they let it slip away*
我要是你 我一定会好好想想
If I were you, I'd just really think it through,
因为机会只有一次
because we may never pass this way again.
怎么了 很好 让她进来
What's up? Great, send her in.
你的律师到了
Your lawyer's here.
不是你想的那个吗
Not the lawyer you were expecting?
马蒂是来
Marty here was just
咨♥询♥为联调局提供
inquiring about his future as a paid informant
有偿线报的情况的
for the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
并不是
No, I wasn't.
你是不是偷了五千美金
Did you steal $5,000?
我不是偷 是拿
I didn't steal it. I took it,
以防你和爸爸有意外情况
because just in case you and Dad have an emergency or--
还有吗 乔纳拿了吗
Is that all you stole? What about Jonah?
他什么都不知道 我发誓
He doesn't know anything. I swear.
-你买♥♥什么了 -什么
-What did you buy? -What?
他们找到了四千六
They found $4,600.
其他的你拿去买♥♥什么了
So, what did you buy with the rest?
牛仔裤 毛衣什么的
Jeans and a sweater and other little things--
以防万一 是吧
In case of emergency, huh?
还有什么惊喜在等着我吗 有什么要告诉我的吗
You got any other surprises for me? Anything you wanna tell me?
我清楚地记得你跟我说
You know, I distinctly remember you saying to me that everything,
发生的一切
everything that's happened was
让你觉得自己成长得太快了
making you feel like you were growing up too fast.
赶紧成长 游戏开始了 明白吗
Well, grow the fuck up, because it's game on. Do you understand?
我们就直说了吧
Let's just cut straight to it, shall we?
让你的律师了解一下情况
And bring your attorney up to speed here.
事实就是 马蒂
The fact is, Marty, you are
你很擅长组织公♥司♥架构
really good at creating corporate structures.
可问题是你没有识人的能力
But the problem is, you lack people skills.
看人不准
Misjudgment of character.
这是你的致命弱点
I mean, it's your Achilles' heel.
我不想进行说教 但...
I mean, I don't wanna talk out of school here, but...
看看你的业绩记录
Just look at your track record, you know?
死了
Dead.
死了
Dead.
布鲁斯·利德尔 你的长♥期♥生意伙伴和朋友
Oh, Bruce Liddell, your longtime business partner and friend.
他成了我们的情报员
He became an informant for us.
他那样背叛了你 伙计
I mean, he turned on you, buddy... I mean, like that.
一定很伤人
That has to hurt.
而现在你女儿拿了贩毒集团的五千美元
And now your daughter, she takes five grand of cartel money,
并藏在饭盒里 散发着锅臭味
stashes it away in a lunch box reeking of pot, by the way...
我相信你清楚贩毒集团
I'm sure you know how the cartel
会对失去价值或不够忠诚的手下
reacts when the value of an operative plummets,
作何反应
or if their loyalty's ever in question.
我的问题是...
I guess my question is...
你觉得你是安全的吗
do you think you're safe?
你那可怜的孩子们 马蒂
Your poor kids, Marty.
今早他们吓坏了 但并不惊讶
They were so scared this morning, but not surprised,
因为他们是同谋
because they're complicit.
他们开始崩溃了 你知道的
And they're starting to crack. You know it.
我相信你也知道
I'm sure you also know
我们现在一直把小孩当大人处理
that we try kids as adults all the time now.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表