剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
雅各布今早去世了
Jacob passed away this morning.
什么
What?
达琳
Oh, Darlene.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他的遗愿就是能阻止赌场
His dying wish was to stop the casino.
我打算尊重他的遗愿
I intend to honor that.
我不明白
I don't understand.
雅各布一直都在忙着让赌场开张
Jacob was always committed to making the casino work.
他突然想开了
He had an epiphany.
-他今早去世的 -是的
- He passed this morning? - That's right.
而你随即就来这里了
And you came right here?
我能问问他的死因吗
May I ask how he died?
心脏问题 不跳了
His heart. It failed him.
我要说清楚
Just to be clear...
雅各布明白赌场的事必成
Jacob understood that this casino is happening.
你不可能赢
There's no way for you to win.
越共一定要赢吗
Did the Viet Cong have to win?
-你说什么 -亚洲佬
- I'm sorry. - The gooks.
他们不一定要赢的
They didn't have to win.
他们只要保持不输 这是我的土地
They just had to not lose. It's my land.
集团已经试图杀过你一次了
The cartel's already tried to kill you once.
-这是威胁吗 -只是说事实
- Is that a threat? - Just a fact.
可能有个办法去缅怀雅各布
There might be one solution to honor Jacob's memory.
梅森・扬的宝宝在车里吗 在吧
Is that Mason Young's baby in the car? It is, isn't it?
社会服务说在为他找到合适的家前
Social Services told me you were looking after him
是你们在照顾他
until they found a suitable home.
你帮我领养他 我就不插手
Now, you help me adopt him, and I'll stand aside.
你别想碰那个孩子
You are not fucking touching that baby.
那孩子是我接生的
I delivered that child.
你得走了
You need to go.
他和你没有血缘关系
He's not your kin.
他不值得你将要付出的代价
He's not worth the cost you'll pay.
快走
Now.
你♥他♥妈♥想怎样
What the hell do you want?
我需要你帮个忙 宝贝
I need a favor, baby girl.
如果有人问起 我今天一早都和你在一起
If anybody asks, I was here with you all morning.
-你干什么了 -这个不用你操心 好吗
- What the fuck did you do? - You don't worry about that, okay?
只要你准备好为我作不在场证明 以防万一
I just need you to be ready to alibi me up, just in case.
就像你抢劫了我的脱衣舞俱乐部那次吗
Like when you robbed my strip club?
好吧 那是我不对
Right. That was wrong of me.
我很生气 我不该那样的
I was angry, and I shouldn't have done that.
你说得很清楚了
You made it real clear
你不想我再管你的破事
that you don't want me to be a part of your shit no more.
你猜怎么着 这就是你的破事
Well, guess what. This is your shit.
我是为了你
I did it for you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那个联调局的条子 害你受刑的那个
That fed, the one that got you tortured,
他现在不会来惹你了
he's done fucking with you, girl.
别告诉我你杀了一个联调局条子
Tell me you didn't kill a fucking fed.
那是个意外 我...
It was an accident. I...
他说要送你进监狱 我一时气急
He was talking about sending you to prison. I lost my temper.
操 天啊
Fuck. Jesus Christ.
我真的很需要你的帮助 鲁丝
I need your help really bad, Ruthie.
有别人看见你了吗
Did anybody see you?
那时还早 我把他丢进以前罗斯钓鱼的河里了
It was early. Down by the river where Russ used to fish.
他还在那里吗
Is he still there?
我把尸体沉进河里了
I sunk the body.
你没有碰什么东西吧
You didn't touch nothing, did you?
那他的车呢
What about his car?
丢了 没人有理由
I left it. There's no reason
猜测我去过那里
for anybody to guess I was ever there.
你觉得他们找到那辆车后 一辆联调局探员的车
You don't think when they find the car, an FBI agent's car,
他们不会去找他死去的线人的
they're not gonna come looking for the family
家人吗
of his dead fucking informant?
所以我需要不在场证明
Which is why I need an alibi!
这是你的人生
This is your life.
不是我的
It ain't fucking mine.
操 鲁丝 你
Fuck, Ruthie... You...
快出来 丫头
Come out here right now, girl.
听见没 丫头
You hear me, girl?
你♥他♥妈♥不准这样
Don't you fucking do this!
我是你♥爸♥ 妈的
I'm your father! Fuck!
比德 比-德
Byrde. B-y-r-d-e.
好了
There you are.
我们并没有打算
Uh, so, you know, sir, we were never intending
成为永久的家人
on being a long-term family.
我们只是帮朋友一个忙
We were just doing a friend a favor.
就是梅森·扬
You know, Mason Young.
现在很显然他抛弃了他的孩子
And now it seems pretty clear that he has abandoned his child,
所以我们认为 为了孩子好 也许
so we were thinking that maybe it would be good to, you know,
该让这个孩子尽快到一个非常有爱的
get the kid in with an incredibly loving,
稳定的夫妻那里
stable couple, right away.
我不得不说
Well, I must say, I really
我很感谢你的谨慎和负责
do appreciate your care and commitment.
那么 可行吗
Yeah. So, possible?
-当然 -太好了
- Oh, absolutely. - That's great.
我们会在大概六到八周后安顿好孩子
We'll have him placed in, I'd say, six to eight weeks.
-六到八周 -最多十周
- Six to eight. - Well, ten, tops.
如果我要调到另一个国家去呢
What if I was to, say, get transferred to another country?
那就不太行了
Well, that's not advisable.
正是
Exactly. Yeah.
这也是为什么
Which is why it would just be great
如果能直接在你们的名单上
if we could find an amazing family there on your list
找一个希望收养的家庭就太好了
that is looking for a call, you know, right away.
别弄出太大动静
Don't make a fuss.
温迪 温迪
Wendy. Wendy?
他在哪
Where is he?
他们把头发都剃光了吗
Did they shave it all off?
没事 我没受伤
It's okay. I'm not hurt.
这只是个信息
It was just a message.
斯内尔太太说你知道她想要什么
Mrs. Snell says that you know what she wants.
我带他去躺下休息一会
I'm gonna have him lie down for a little bit and get some rest.
走吧 去你的房♥间
Come on, let's go to your room.
来自爸爸:
我们爱你 我们想你
回家好吗
我也爱你们
对方正在输入...
需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
我把你吵醒了吗
Did I wake you up?
抓得真紧
Oh, that's some grip.
你真会抓人 来
You got a real grip there. Come here.
我不知道该怎么保护你
I don't know how to protect you.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
我们很幸运能认识他
We were lucky to know him.
他也爱你们
Well, he loved the both of you.
你还好吗 亲爱的
How you holding up, sweetie?
我们闻到他留在我肌肤上的味道
I smell him on my skin,
但是我不敢洗澡 我怕会冲掉味道
but I can't shower because I'm afraid it might wash off.
不久之前
And then a little while ago,
我开始聊天
I started a conversation,
然后我意识到我只是在自言自语
and then I realized I was just talking to myself.
我也不知道
So, I don't know.
我还好吗
How am I?
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
我跟社会服务机构谈了
I spoke to Social Services.
你在领养孩子的名单上
You're on a list to foster a child,
所以州政♥府♥同意你暂时看护齐克
so the state is approving you to take Zeke temporarily.
我对寄养不感兴趣 我要领养
I'm not interested in fostering. I want to adopt.
寄养协议有一项条款
The foster agreement comes with a clause
如果两年内没有父母前来索要
saying that you can formally adopt the child
你就能正式收养这个孩子
if no parent comes forward to make a claim in the next two years.
如果梅森回来了呢
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表