剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
黑钱胜地
第二季第六集
天啊 这真是让我回忆起了从前
Oh, man. Now this takes me way back.
怎么了 你把方向盘攥得那么紧
Hey, what? You're choking the lifexa0out of the steering wheel.
高兴点 我们把活干完了
Come on. We got the job done.
好好享受一下
Let's enjoy it.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
巴迪 你还好吗
Buddy, you all right?
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
好得不能再好了
Never better.
你知道 我...
You know, I...
我看过这些人的演出
I saw these guys
在底特律的福克斯剧院 65年
at the Fox Theater, in Detroit, in '65.
妈的 真是一出好戏
God damn, that was some show.
你怀念吗 你在底特律的生活
Do you miss it? Your life back in Detroit?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
那座城市当年正处于鼎盛时期
You know, that city was in its prime.
它生机勃勃 很有自己的灵魂
It was vibrant. And it really had soul.
我总是想着...
Yeah, I always thought I...
我可能会回去
I'd make my way back.
或许你会的
Hmm. Maybe you will.
是啊
Yeah.
答应我
Promise me,
你们一把赌场开起来
when you get that casino up and running,
就赶紧离开这里
you're gonna get the hell out of here.
好吗
Yes?
我们有计划
We have a plan.
澳大利亚有个小镇
There's a small town in Australia.
离黄金海岸大概一小时车程
It's about an hour's drive from the Gold Coast.
叫马伦比比
Mullumbimby.
-怎么了 -马伦什么
- What? - Mullum what?
-马伦比比 -别逗我笑了
- Mullumbimby. - Don't make me laugh.
-你去过那里吗 -不 当然没有
- Have you been there? - No. Oh, God, no.
没去过 我只是读到过那里
No, I've only read about it.
我小时候家里没钱去旅游
Growing up, we didn't have any money to travel.
其实我们没钱做任何事
I mean, we didn't have any money to do anything,
所以我会去图书馆
so I would go to the library.
在地图上随意指认
And I'd put my finger on the map.
那地方什么样
Well, what's it like?
很偏僻
Remote.
草木茂盛 四面环山 靠近水源
Lush. It's surrounded by mountains. It's near the water.
和奥沙克很像
I mean, it's a lot like the Ozarks.
不过那里的人讲话很幽默
Except people talk funny there.
我跟马蒂说过
I told Marty about it.
起初我们只是喜欢它的名字
At first, it was the name that we liked.
黄金海岸
Gold Coast.
听起来一切皆有可能
Sounds like anything's possible.
后来我想起附近有个这地方 像是世外桃源
And then I remembered this spot nearby, kind of like a hideout.
当然 马蒂那个人
Of course, Marty,
他生性多疑 总觉得会有海啸侵袭海岸
he's paranoid that there's gonna be a tsunami that hits the coast.
但我觉得那个镇子处在偏远内陆
But, you know, I figure the town is so far inland,
等水涨到我们那时
I mean, we'll have beach-front property
我们的房♥子就成了海景房♥
by the time the water gets to us.
巴迪
Buddy.
巴迪
Buddy?
鲁丝
Ruth?
你在里面还好吗
You okay in there?
鲁丝
Ruth?
鲁丝
Ruth.
马蒂来电
干什么
What?
凯德叔叔跟我说了发生的事
Uncle Cade told me what happened.
我就想来看看你还好吗
I just wanted to see if you were okay.
我没事 别再做个跟踪狂了
I'm fine. Just stop being a stalker
快收拾好东西去上学吧
and get your shit together for school.
你不出来我就不走
I'm not leaving until you come out.
随你便
Suit yourself.
巴迪跟我说过他想死在家里的床上
Buddy told me he wanted to die at home in his bed.
你说他会因为死在了自己车里而生气吗
Do you think he'd be upset that he died in his car?
不 宝贝 我觉得他不会为这个生气的
No, sweetheart, I don't think he'd be upset about that.
你们那么晚还在外面做什么
What were you guys doing out so late?
他身上怎么一股汽油味
And why did he smell like gasoline?
巴迪想帮我们一个忙
Well, Buddy wanted to help us with something,
但那... 那对他来说太累了
but it was... it was just too much for him.
帮我们做什么
Help us with what?
你为什么让他跟你一起去
Why did you let him go with you?
我以为他身体好些了
I thought he was better.
这不是任何人的错 乔纳
It's nobody's fault, Jonah,
好吗 巴迪病了 他时候到了
okay? Buddy was sick. This was his time.
-都弄好了 -好的
- All set. - Yeah.
谢谢你 哈利 抱歉临时通知你
Thank you, Harry. Sorry for the short notice.
生命如此
That's life.
再次请你们节哀
Sorry again for your loss.
我们今天都待在家里吧
Why don't we all stay at home today?
就我们四个 我们可以做煎饼
Just the four of us? We can... We can make pancakes.
你还好吗 夏洛特 这主意怎么样
You okay, Charlotte? Does that sound like a good idea?
我感觉自己好傻
I just feel so stupid.
我知道会有这一天 但这并不能...
I know that this was coming, but it just doesn't make...
我懂
I know.
我懂
I know.
去帮乔纳吧
Go help Jonah.
我得赶紧处理一下这事
I'm gonna go try to get in front of this.
至少等上午过完再去吧
At least take the morning.
你把他们的田烧了 温迪
You blew up their field, Wendy.
情况只会越来越糟
It's just gonna get worse from here.
尽量别打电♥话♥ 联调局可能会监听
Try to stay off the phone. The feds might be listening.
要是那些狗在谷仓里撒尿了
Any of those dogs so much as pisses in that barn,
我们就找律师告你
you'll be hearing from our lawyer.
你到底想找什么
What exactly do you expect to turn up?
他叫卡米诺·德尔·里奥
His name is Camino Del Rio.
有印象吗
Ring any bells?
他是墨西哥人吗
He a Mexican?
他最后一次被人看见时
Last he was seen,
是在朝你们这里来
he was headed on to your property.
关于昨天的大火你们知道什么吗
Well, anything you can tell me about the fire out here last night?
昨天的放火在计划之中
That was a prescribed burn on one of our fields.
-计划中的大火 -没错
- A prescribed burn? -Mm-hmm.
你经营过农场就会懂了
If you farmed, you'd know.
大半夜放火
In the middle of the night?
我觉得你们是为了隐藏什么
Because I think you're hiding something.
我觉得你们是为了销毁证据
I think you're trying to destroy evidence out here.
什么证据
Evidence of what?
等着瞧吧
I guess we'll see.
-你没事吧 -这不还是两条脚走路呢吗
- You okay? - Still walking on two feet, ain't I?
你迟到了 要是让我知道你逃课
You're late. And if I find out you're skipping class,
我会亲手抓着你
I will hunt you down,
把绑在车后面亲自拖你过去
tie you to the back of the beast and drag you there myself.
去叫上思里 然后上车
Go get Three and get in the damn car.
快点
Go!
你去哪
Where are you heading?
上班
Work.
让我看看
Here. Let me see.
好姑娘
Good girl.
不要让那些混♥蛋♥把你打倒
Now, you know better than to let those fuckers get you down.
要跟他们打持久战
You play that long game.
在最出其不意的时候反击他们
You strike back when they least expect it.
不管怎样 我们一定会得到那笔钱的
We'll get that money, one way or another.
-过来 -很好
- Get over here. - There you go.
我是佩迪
Petty.
收到
Copy that.
有什么可以帮你的吗
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表