剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
你知道我要告他过失致死
You know I'm gonna sue him. Wrongful death.
我听说了
I heard.
你会败诉的
And you'll lose.
当一个患有临床性抑郁症的人自杀时
When a clinically depressed person kills themself,
这案子在法庭上不可能赢
there's no way to win that case in court.
我不在乎
I don't care.
提姆一生都在和腐♥败♥作斗争
The corruption, that's what Tim fought against his entire life,
至少现在能将其公之于众
and at least now it'll be out in the public.
查尔斯・威尔克斯有跟你斗的资本
Charles Wilkes has the money to fight you,
他会跟你斗的
and he will fight you.
他会斗到你破产
He will fight you until you are bankrupt.
他杀了我丈夫
He killed my husband.
布莱克太太...
Oh, Mrs. Blake...
我非常遗憾 但他没有杀你的丈夫
I am so sorry, but he didn't kill your husband.
我有个弟弟
I have a brother.
他有躁郁症 一生都过得很糟糕
He is manic-depressive, and he has been a mess his whole life.
而我一生中大部分时间都在怨恨他
And I have spent much of my life resenting him
以及他让我的家庭所遭受的一切
and what he put my family through.
对我来说 他是任性的 让人丢脸的
To me, he was-- he was indulgent, and he was embarrassing,
坦白说 他还很懦弱
and, quite frankly, he was weak.
十年前
And then, ten years ago,
我失去一个孩子后 也陷入了抑郁
I fell into my own depression when I lost a child.
然后我很快领悟到
And I learned very quickly
抑郁不是一种被动的 没精打采的状态
that depression is not a passive, lethargic state.
远非如此
Far from it.
在旁观者看来也许是这样
I mean it might seem that way to people on the outside.
但对于抑郁的人来说
But to the person depressed,
那是一种从发梢到脚底的
it is an active state of roiling pain
剧烈疼痛状态
from the tip of your hair to the bottom of your feet.
我觉得在内心深处
And I think, deep down, you know,
你可能比任何人都清楚
probably more than anyone,
查尔斯・威尔克斯没有杀死你丈夫
that Charles Wilkes didn't kill your husband.
提姆自杀是因为他想要停止那种疼痛
Tim killed himself because he wanted the pain to stop.
他只是想结束这一切 那太折磨人了
He just wanted it to end. I mean, it feels like torture.
因此他自杀了
That's why he killed himself.
我们想以他的名义筹备一个基金会
And... and we want to fund a foundation in his name
来帮助密苏里州的精神疾病患者
to take care of the mentally ill in Missouri,
尤其是那些患有抑郁症的人
with an emphasis for those with depression.
我们准备从一百万美元开始
We're prepared to start with a million dollars.
-你想收买♥♥我 -是的 没错
- You're trying to buy me? - Yes, I am.
我也想做些善事...
I am also trying to do some good here...
好让提姆的自杀有意义
so that Tim's suicide isn't in vain.
考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
谢谢你抽空和我聊
Thank you for your time.
我认为这对你们来说是一个很好的机会
I think this is a really great opportunity for you.
你们可以尽情利用这些景观和大树
You can do so much with the landscaping and the big trees.
这里应有尽有 所以...
And you're really close to everything, so...
谢谢你们的到来 见到你们很高兴
Thank you so much for coming. It was great to meet you.
祝你们过得愉快
Have a great day.
我已经尝试过所有的办法了 雅各布
Yeah. Well, look, I-I've tried everything, Jacob,
至少需要一周
and, uh, it's gonna be at least a week.
我明白这意味着什么
Yes, I understand what that means.
轻点 变♥态♥
Hey, easy, creepy.
胸就是胸
A breast is a breast is a breast.
可不是我的沙盒
It's not my sandbox.
他什么时候跟你见面
What time is he supposed to meet you?
九点
Nine.
这是封注明了"合规条款"的信
This is the "Terms of Compliance" Letter.
告诉他你不明白有任何特别之处
Just tell him you don't understand any of the particulars.
尽量他妈的自然点 来 这个能帮上忙
And try to act fucking natural. Here, these will help.
如果他怀疑了呢
And what if he gets suspicious?
这都是做戏 好让他主动找你
This whole charade was so he would come calling you,
他也确实找了
which he did.
他不会怀疑的
He's not gonna be suspicious.
我恨死你了 你知道吗
I hate your guts. You know that?
意思是我该走了
That's my cue to go.
你能相信吗 他在那玩具酒店
Can you believe he spent $10,000
和那破船上花了一万美金
on that toy hotel and paddle boat?
那人觉得他能哗众取宠
The man thinks he can wow people into acquiescence.
希♥特♥勒♥也是一样
So did Hitler.
他一直把持着权力 因为没人站出来
He held on to his power 'cause no one stood up.
人们不怕独♥裁♥者
People ain't afraid of autocrats.
人们怕的是与众不同
People are afraid of being different from their neighbors.
我觉得我们是在
I think we are actually
守护密苏里州的民♥主♥
preserving democracy in the fine state of Missouri.
操
Shit.
来啊
Come on!
达琳
Oh, Darlene.
你对我来说就像奇迹 你知道吗
You are a marvel to me. You know that?
-你的心跳 -响得像在打鼓
- Oh, your heart. -It's beating like a jackhammer.
慢点 慢点
Easy now. Easy.
别把它带走了
Don't take 'em with you.
你知道我一直在想什么吗
You know what I've been thinking about?
我的大脑现在是个空壳
My mind is an empty shell right now.
我想要个孩子
I want a baby.
你不觉得我们年纪有点大了吗
Don't you think we're a little past that?
想得到孩子有无数种方法
There are millions of ways to get a baby.
我会成为一个很棒的母亲
And I'd be a wonderful mother.
我说真的 雅各布
I'm serious, Jacob.
我们做的这一切有什么意义
What is the point of all this
如果百年之后都无人传承的话
if we got no one to leave it all to?
瑞秋
Rachel?
你来晚了
You're late.
把灯关了 伙计
Turn the lights off, man.
快点 反正这地方也关门了
Come on. The place is shut the fuck down anyway.
你没事吧
You okay?
关了
Turn it off.
好
Yeah.
你来晚了
You're late.
对不起
I'm sorry about that.
那是那什么信 条款还是...
That's the... letters. Compliance or...
什么的 我不是很明白
some shit. I don't really get it.
就是他们提的一堆要求
It's a bunch of things they asked for.
这个应该能解决了 你在干什么
This should get it done. What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing? Ow! Ow!
-你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 -我只想看看
- What the fuck are you doing? - I'm just trying to see
马蒂·比德到底有没有感觉
if Marty Byrde has some feelings.
仅此而已
That's all I'm trying to do.
我们还是明天再继续谈吧
Ah, why don't we pick up this conversation tomorrow?
-该死 -天啊
- Oh, shit. - Jesus.
你没事吧 你怎么了
You all right? Hey. What's wrong with you?
你毁了我的生活 但我没事
I mean, you wrecked my fucking life, but I'm okay.
我毁了你的生活 好吧 过来
I wrecked your life? All right, look. Come here. Come here.
你上♥床♥躺下
Let's get you to bed.
好好睡一觉 好吗
Sleep this off a little bit, okay?
-走吧 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
-走吧 -你可别想看我裸体
- Come on. - You do not get to see me naked.
之前给过你机会了
You had your chance.
-我没事 -你有事
- I'm fine. - You're not fine.
一步一步来
One foot in front of the other.
-好吧 -我扶你躺下 过来
- All right. - I'll set you down. Come here.
来 就在这里
Come here. Right here.
慢点 慢慢的
Slowly, slowly, slowly.
-好了 好吗 -好
- Okay, all right? - Okay.
就这里
Right there.
-谢谢 -别想了 对
- Thank you. - Let go. Yeah.
-谢谢 -你没事吧
- Thank you. - You all right?
没事
Yeah.
睡一觉就好了
You sleep this off.
你就会恢复正常了 好吗
And you'll be back to normal, okay?
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表