剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Goodbye, Daddy.
可以给你们拍张全家福吗
Can I get a photo of the whole family?
稍等一下 我去跟人打个招呼
In one second. I just have to say hi to somebody.
-没问题 -对不起
-Sure. Mm-hmm. -Pardon me.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
要回芝加哥了 很兴奋吧
You must be excited to get back to Chicago.
已经迫不及待了
The car's already gassed.
倒不是对这个地方有意见
Not that I have anything against this place.
我只是恨死这鬼地方了
It's just, you know, I hate this fucking place.
对了 我的同事传来消息
You should know, I had word from my associate,
鲁丝·朗默的父亲死了
Ruth Langmore's father's dead.
死了
Dead?
在出城的路上被枪杀了
He was gunned down on the road leaving town.
就这些 我想应该跟你们说一声
That's all I know. I just... I just thought you should be aware.
准备好拍照了吗
Ready for the picture?
-当然 -很好
-Sure, sure. - Great.
孩子一边站一个
Yeah, if we can get the kids on either side.
这真是太棒了 你们就像英雄一样
This is all so exciting. You guys are like heroes.
我爱你
I love you.
-马蒂 -我也爱你
-Marty. -I love you.
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
笑一笑
Smile.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表