剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
但首先 我真的需要上洗手间
But first, I really need to pee.
我需要手来...
I need my hands to...
谢谢
Thank you.
你真以为我会试着从窗户逃出去吗
Really think I'm gonna try and squeeze through the window?
吉罗尔肯定会觉得奇怪
Gilroy's gonna wonder.
合法生意人可不会急需婴儿
Legitimate businessmen don't need babies at a moment's notice.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我把话说明白
Let me be very clear, okay?
我会帮你做成这事 为了温迪
I'm gonna get this done for you, for Wendy.
但等这出闹剧一结束
But the second this little circus ends,
我们就一刀两断
our relationship ceases to exist.
马蒂和他的妻子温迪
You know, Marty and his wife wendy
是非常正直的社区成员
are upstanding members of the community.
他们有自己的生意
They're business owners.
他们已为人父母 是基♥督♥徒
They're parents. They're Christians.
明白吗
You know?
也是梅森·扬的密友
They're close friends of Mason Young,
是他教会的成员
former members of his congregation.
之前还捐款帮他建教堂
They were donating money to help him build a church.
牧师有难时他们还创建了"为我捐款"的网站
They started a GoFundMe page when the pastor fell on hard times.
所以我想不难发现
So, I think we can all agree this is a...
这情况对伊齐吉尔来说非常理想
this is an ideal situation for Ezekiel,
被与梅森价值观相同的一个友好的家庭收养
fostered by a friendly family who shares Mason's values.
你有兴趣再收养一个孩子吗 比德先生
You, uh, interested in fostering other children, Mr. Byrde?
这是个极其特殊的情况
This is a real special circumstance.
我在这忙得四脚朝天
You see, I'm working my tail off here
只为让我部门的重心回归正轨 但是
to try and get my department's priorities back on track, but, uh...
但我很难
I'm having the hardest time
找到能帮助我的寄养家庭
finding foster families that can help me do that.
合格的寄养家庭需要提供一些价值
Foster families who promote the sort of values
能与我们的社会正在经历的
that can combat the moral decay
道德沦丧作斗争
that our society is experiencing.
阿门 我跟你说
Yeah. Amen. Well, listen. I'll tell you what.
这种情况真的让我和我妻子意识到了
This situation has really awakened in me and my wife, uh,
这危机真的亟需解决
the deep need that's out there for that crisis, really. And, uh--
很高兴听到你这样说
I'm glad to hear that.
所以就让我去跟我妻子提吧
Yeah. So let me broach that subject with my wife, please,
只要眼下这事能有进展
you know, right after we get this situation underway.
你去跟她提
You'll broach it with her,
我会确保这点小问题立马解决
and I'll see that this little situation gets resolved right away.
感激之情无以言表
I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.
你会接到一个电♥话♥跟你说
You'll be receiving a call saying
伊齐吉尔准备好在大概十天后被接走
Ezekiel's ready to be picked up in about, uh, ten days.
十天 吉罗尔先生...
Ten days? Uh... Uh, Mr. Gilroy...
我认为伊齐吉尔应该
You know, I think that it is vital
尽可能少地待在那个体系中
that Ezekiel spends as little time as possible in the system,
以减少被暴露在
to minimize the exposure to
您所说的道德沦丧中
that moral decay that you were talking about.
他才来了48小时
He's barely been in the system 48 hours.
48小时已经太多了
That's 48 hours too many.
你是说...
So you're saying--
我们希望今晚就拿到伊齐吉尔的监护权
We were hoping to have custody of Ezekiel tonight.
如果说这一请求极不寻常
It would be an understatement
那就太轻描淡写了
to say that this request is highly unusual.
我明白 但是...
I understand that, yeah, but, uh...
梅森・扬在三个月里失去了很多
Mason Young has lost a tremendous amount in three months.
他的教堂被烧毁了
He's had his church burned to the ground,
他的妻子抛弃了他
his wife has abandoned him,
而现在又是他儿子的事 毫无征兆
and now his son Ezekiel, without any warning,
毫无解释
without any explanation.
我们担心...
And we're concerned that... that, uh...
梅森可能不能承受这样的失去
that Mason might not be able to handle a loss like this.
所以
And so, you know,
我在以一个男人
I'm asking for your help as a fellow man,
一个基♥督♥教♥徒♥的身份请求您帮忙安抚他的灵魂
a fellow Christian, to help steady this man's soul,
帮忙把他的儿子 他唯一的支柱
by placing his son, his only anchor,
尽快安置在一个他所熟悉 信任的家庭里
in a home that he knows, that he trusts. Right away.
你要喝茶吗
You want some tea?
我奶奶相信
My grandmama believed
没有什么是一杯茶解决不了的
there was nothing that couldn't be made better-- by a cup of tea.
是我害死了她
I killed her.
她警告过我 叫我别那么固执
She warned me, you know? Told me to stop being so stubborn,
叫我回到水上
go back to the water.
感激我们所拥有的 但是...
And be thankful for what we had, but...
我没有听她的
I didn't listen.
我杀了她
I killed her.
梅森 梅森 看着我
Mason. Mason, look at me.
现在自首会更有利
There's a sweetness in surrendering right now,
因为这样比较好受
because it's easy.
没人会因此责怪你
Because no one would blame you for it.
我就不会怪你
Because, hell, I wouldn't blame you for it.
但你感受到的内疚...
But that guilt you're feeling...
是正在迷惑你的魔鬼
it's the Devil tempting you.
现在有个小男孩
Because there's a little boy out there,
现在最需要你
and he needs you more than anything in the world.
而那种内疚
And that guilt.
对他一点好处都没有
It does nothing for him.
我的罪过是自大
My sin was pride.
你们来找我们...
You came to us...
我明知道你们不是信徒
and I knew you weren't believers.
我明知道你们在说谎
I knew that you were lying.
而我仍觉得自己能改变你们
And I still thought I could change you.
仍觉得能改变你们的本性
I still thought I could turn you into something that you weren't.
也许你还能做到
Maybe you still can.
为什么马蒂还没打过来
Why the fuck hasn't Marty called?
救命
Help!
救命 住手 住手
Help! Stop! Stop it!
住手 不 住手
Stop! No, stop!
别 求你了
No, please!
求你住手
Please, stop!
我真该谢谢你
You know, I should really just thank you
帮我减轻了不少负担
for making this easier on me.
-别 别 别 拜托... -闭嘴
- Please, please, please, please-- - Shut up!
梅森 我是马蒂 我接到齐克了
Mason, it's Marty. I've got Zeke.
他们刚把他交给我 给你看看
They just gave him to me. Let me show him to you.
跟你♥爸♥爸打个招呼 打个招呼
Hey, say hello to your dad. Say hello to your dad, huh?
打个招呼 小子 你能笑笑吗
Say hello, little guy. Can you smile?
能给你♥爸♥爸笑一个吗
Can you smile for your daddy?
好样的 就是这样
There it is. There it is.
看到了吗 他就在这里
Okay? There he is.
把他带来
Um, okay. Um, bring him here.
让我看看温迪
Uh, let me see Wendy.
满意了吗 把他带来这里
Happy? Bring him here.
"这里"是哪里
Uh, where's "Here"?
家里 在我家 把车停在房♥子旁边
Home. I'm at my home. Pull around to the side of the house.
你一个人进来 不准带武器
And you come alone, and you come unarmed,
否则温迪就会没命
or Wendy dies.
就是它了
There she is.
真是个宝物 对吗
She's a beauty, ain't she?
我们开始吧
Well, let's get to it.
我得让你知道 我之前说的一切都是真的
Everything I said before was true. I need you to know that.
发生的这一切
Just because of what happened,
不代表我在骗你
it doesn't mean I was lying to you.
我希望你好
I want what is best for you.
我希望这事能成
I want this to work out for you.
我希望你和齐克在一起
I want you and Zeke to be together.
所以我放开你之后 你就袭击了我
So you attack me after I cut you loose?
那是本能 梅森
Well, it's instinct, Mason.
我快吓死了
I'm scared to death.
当你觉得自己要下沉的时候
When you think you're going down,
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表